Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #211  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Wow those sound Yummie !!

Hey guess what... my Home scale is now saying 168.8 and that means I'm only 1.5 away from my 20lb mark with HM... Hope it stay and maybe little less for Mon.

Wish me luck today, it will be hard I have to put on a Bridal Shower for my Sister today and there going to be lots of Yummie food there. I made Shepards Pie.

and as for my outfit I borrowed Cotten Ginny Pants are a sz13.. Wow.

Last edited by ChristinaBeke; 04-20-2008 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:33 AM   #212  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

I've already put those recipes into my week plan to mix things up a bit. Thanks so much for sharing Julie!!

And Christina, you're doing a fantastic job! I've found that after losing close to 6 lb in the first week (mostly water weight I assume), i only dropped one more pound this week. I'll have to focus on more exercise I think to kick start the scale a little bit.

Hope all of you are having a great relaxing weekend! gorgeous weather here.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:13 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 265/219/200

Height: 6'

Hey thanks so much Julia.. It sure is nice to have some recipes for dinner. I am going to print those off.

Christina WOW size 13.. That must feel great.

Hi Prepping bride.

Does anyone else seem to over eat on the weekends? I did again Yesterday, but at least I stuck to HM foods and not burgers and fries like I used to.. On my scale at home I am up 5lbs.. Can you believe it??? ****. I know its just the salt but my weight changes overnight if I over indulge...Stupid scale.
Old 04-20-2008, 12:19 PM   #214  

S/C/G: 265/219/200

Height: 6'

The sweet potato Hash.. Its says 1 pro and 2 veg. Is sweet potato considered a vegetable? I didn't know that.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:39 PM   #215  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Double checked the recipie. Yep its a veggie!
Old 04-20-2008, 02:57 PM   #216  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Hey guys! Update on me... this past week has been horrible!

Last Friday/Sat/Sun I was ill... not keeping much down etc. I was told not to take my platoria as well it wouldnt do my body any good if I couldn't keep it down!! Monday-Thursday I felt great and lost the weight I had GAINED when I was sick on the weekend! Then Friday morning I woke up with a DOUBLE ear infection! I have been off work ALL weekend. I didn't go into the center on Friday because I was so sick. They called and I swear they must think I'm lying about being sick or something *sigh* I just want these last 50lbs gone!!!!!! I need motivation!!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 05:30 PM   #217  
Freedom in living

S/C/G: ?/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

Jenn you can do it. Give your body a little time to heal. Once your done fighting infection you will feel great again and enjoy spring and being closer to your goal each day!

Girls found some more meal options at http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=224413.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:34 PM   #218  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Thanks Julia...I just hope they don't think I'm lying or cheating or whatever Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I check in!
Old 04-21-2008, 04:11 PM   #219  

Oh Jniniffer I hope your feeling better !
Old 04-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #220  

Ok I moved to 168.8 this morning , I was weighing that all weekend at home so I had a feeling it would stay, Now For Dear AF she has started to show her ugly face6day late this month again,SO I might be bloated for the week. I will see what it hold for me !

And tonight I start at the gym with a Tranier.. Cant wait. I asked for a waman to help me,and not a Guy lol

So the Big Q what for Dinner tonight Ladies ?
Old 04-21-2008, 06:09 PM   #221  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Jenn, Sounds like you had a monster week. Just a cluster bomb of things testing your endurance! I hope you're feeling better soon! I'm sure the girls at HM will understand and not assume anything otherwise.

Christina, Bravo on a steady weekend! no gain is always a plus (that makes sense, i swear). Having a trainer at the gym is absolutely awesome. It's very much a love-hate relationship because they work you out harder then you think you can go but somehow you always make it through and are all the better for it. Try to take in as much info as possible about different workout routines and whatnot for when you're not using them anymore. I didn't take copies of routines when I was with one and i seriously regret it because I can only remember bits and pieces.

Personally I'm eating dinner at work because as a self-employed person this is my calling time to get a hold of clients. But, I'm having some lovely left over salmon with a side of yellow pepper slices, lettuce (was supposed to be a salad but forgot the red wine vinegar... and all the other veggies. oops) with a dessert of fresh fruit. I did a little butt-wiggle dance in my chair when I had my first bite.

btw, is "Dear AF" related to TOM??
Old 04-21-2008, 07:29 PM   #222  

The gym was interesting.. Haven't been in one in about 15yrs...lol
My trainer is great and she had a program made for me after we talked about what my goals are.

Now
22.01% body fat
37.15 Fat weight

Goal:
131.6 lbs Lean body mass

ya Aunt AF is the Same as TOM ! lol never thought of it that way .lol

Dinner for me is 2 Cup Broccoli, 2.5oz White Tuna, Apple cider vinagar ,Splenda, 2.oz mixed nuts.

Last edited by ChristinaBeke; 04-22-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:38 PM   #223  
sandy

S/C/G: 218/204/160

Height: 5' 7" aprox

Hi boy it has been a long time since I have been in touch with you all. I am sorry to hear you were sick Jniniffer as I was also sick on the weekend. Stomach flu...not fun for sure...I know how you feel about the center thou...I did go and weigh in and I was down 4 but I sure heard it about eating canned soup...hello I am sicker that a dog...not about to make my own.....I hope you feel better...being sick will also make you retain quite a bit of water too..hang in there...your pics are amazing!!! you have come so far so don't quit we are here for you.

I got a grin out of the biking thing...We are currently under about a foot of snow in the last two days...yup I had my bike ready as well and looking forward to ride with my daughter but I guess a few more week before that will happen now. but one thing you can't change it the weather.

I was playing with my signature again & I think I lost it. Techie I am not...

The recipes are an awesome idea to share...give a bit of variety which is a nice change. I was trying on some old jeans that I was not able to wear forever and I can get them on and almost zipped up so it won't be long I hope. My daughter is graduating in June and I so want to be down at least another 10 lbs by then.......
Old 04-22-2008, 06:52 AM   #224  

Nice to see you Sandy. !!
You have been sick too that sucks. and Did you say Snow, wow.
We havent seen snow in a few weeks here.
Yahoo for trying on some old sz jeans, you'll be there in no time.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:34 AM   #225  

Default should i try it?

At 17 i was 230 lbs...by the time i was 19 i was down to 135 lbs naturally.. I am now 25 and i have gained about 40 lbs i'm currently sitting at 5 foot 10 and 175lbs. I am incrediably active...i run, roadbike, play tennis, etc. I work so hard to never see physical changes in my body. I find it so hard to lose weight, i just need something to help me out. I would love to get somewhat of my old body back. I want to lose 20-30 lbs. DO you think herbal magic will work???????? how long will it tkae to lose 20-30 lbs

Last edited by figureskater017; 04-23-2008 at 01:35 AM.
Closed Thread