Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:06 AM   #136  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Hum not really.

I save my Free Exchange for like 3C of no salt no or Low Butter Popcorn and add Cinnamon on it for my Late night snack.
Old 04-06-2008, 10:29 AM   #137  
Gain Control/Release LBS

S/C/G: 338/ticker/180

Height: 5'2"

I keep forgetting to ask when I am in the centre. The book says 3cup of unsalted microwave popcorn. Does it have to be? Can it be air pop?
Old 04-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #138  
Sassy Laurie

S/C/G: 317/262/175

Height: 5'5"

Default Thanks for The Welcome

Thanks for the great welcome. Sorry for all the typos not used to the laptop thing yet.

Well I am officially enrolled now in the program. I have updated my profile with the start weight etc. I am sure I will be spending the day making meal plans/lists and then shopping so I can get started on this tomorrow, I am very excited. Also a little shocked they have set my goal being reached Feb/09! Wow.

I am sure 175 will not be skinny yet, but it is a huge difference from where I have been my entire life. In fact I don't even remember how old I was last time I weighed 175. I am pretty certain it was like 12 or 13.

I will try to keep you all updated on this! Take care and hope you have a great week!

Laurie
Old 04-06-2008, 11:41 AM   #139  

Do any of you's have a Good Scales like for your Weighing your Food and for your weight?

I do !

I have a Starfrit scale for my food, I Use faith every Meal.
Bought at Zellers 12.48 Clearnce and Homehard Ware is 19.99 reg price.

and I a Health O Meter weight scale. PD 54.97 for it !

I'm I Crazy for What ?
Old 04-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #140  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaHood View Post
I keep forgetting to ask when I am in the centre. The book says 3cup of unsalted microwave popcorn. Does it have to be? Can it be air pop?

I'm Sure it can be Air poped.. I would think Maybe better for ya too !
Old 04-06-2008, 11:46 AM   #141  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Laurie View Post

Thanks for the great welcome. Sorry for all the typos not used to the laptop thing yet.

Well I am officially enrolled now in the program. I have updated my profile with the start weight etc. I am sure I will be spending the day making meal plans/lists and then shopping so I can get started on this tomorrow, I am very excited. Also a little shocked they have set my goal being reached Feb/09! Wow.

I am sure 175 will not be skinny yet, but it is a huge difference from where I have been my entire life. In fact I don't even remember how old I was last time I weighed 175. I am pretty certain it was like 12 or 13.

I will try to keep you all updated on this! Take care and hope you have a great week!

Laurie

Hey Laurie
175 is what they believe you'l be at in feb/09 .. Good.
I will be here to Listen and chatt with you all the Way !
Any Questions we are just a Type away !

Good Luck and think I'm doing it for Me,Me,Me !!*YOU*
Old 04-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #142  

S/C/G: 175/170/150

Height: 5'11

Hey Everyone,
I'm new to the site, and I am looking for a diet plan to start this week, I want to loose 20-25 pounds, and then do some kind of maintenance program.
I have done weight watchers in the past, but I have never actually signed up, I just use my moms old books to count points. it works pretty good for me for about 2 weeks and then I just can't do it anymore.
I'm wondering if you guys have any advice about Herbal Magic? What do you like about it? How fast does the weight come off?
Also, is there a lot of meat involved? I am a vegetarian. I'm going this week for a consultation but I wanted to hear some real perspectives as well.
thanks so much!
Old 04-07-2008, 02:07 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 339/ticker/150

Height: 5'4

Hello! First off I would like to say GREAT JOB! to all you ladies!

My name is Jenn and I am 25 years old.. I have been on HM since May 1/07

height? 5'4''
Weight? 201 (current)
Mini Goal? 199!
by When? ASAP! LOL
Goal? 145-150
By when? Sept 1/08

Since November I have struggled with things.. from different birth control pills, to trying different foods. My body has lost so much weight I think it was in shock! I started platoria food plan and product on Friday and have alreadly lost 3lbs. I can't wait to step on the scale tomorrow!!
Old 04-07-2008, 07:20 AM   #144  

Morning and Welcome Alli and Jen !

Will br back after work to post more !!

Sorry Running Late !
Old 04-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #145  
Gain Control/Release LBS

Hi Gal's,

Anyone else go for WI today?
Lost one more 1/2 lb. Apparently that is good for after a weekend. Counsellor said most people come in up a little over the weekend.
Looking forward to hearing about your scale or NSV success !
Old 04-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 184/181/160

Height: 5'11"

Hello Ladies! I stumbled across this forum when I was looking for inspirational little stories of people who have used Herbal Magic so I can feel the warm fuzzies of being on a program that works and seeing other peoples successes. What I've read so far has left a smile on my face and I have to say that all you ladies are doing a wonderful job!

My story is pretty quick and simple I suppose. Getting married next year, but want to be slimmed down by this summer in time for bikini season. I'm 6 ft. and 184 lb with the stated goal of 160 lb by mid June and a secret goal of 155lb - but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. : ) Started Herbal Magic routine on Thursday and have dropped exactly 4 pounds through exercise and of course proper food portioning.

I have to admit that it's quite the learning process at the moment figuring out how much of what kind of food I need to plan each day, but seeing the scale is instant gratification that is definately very motivating! I look forward to being able to contribute my own little successes and maybe give off some warm fuzzies of my own.

Plus I have to say that I kinda like the little slidebar and wanted one of my own. : )
Old 04-07-2008, 05:14 PM   #147  
Gain Control/Release LBS

Hello Ali,22 Jniniffer & PreppingBride

It is wonderful to have you join us. I am having fun daily striving to reach my goals. Just planning each meal is a mini victory! An it is much more fullfiling than regretting and feeling guility for any consumption of bad choices.

I am looking forward to getting to know you all better.
Old 04-07-2008, 06:45 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 265/219/200

Height: 6'

Hey WOW lots of new people.. Thats great!!!

Welcome to Ali22, Jenn (easier spelling LOL) and Preppingbride (6' tall me too) Hehe..

THis little thread has sure grown in a little time..

I went for weigh in today and stayed the same.. Which is ok since I am usually up after the weekend. I am hoping to loose 3lbs this week. I know I can do it..

Julia about the popcorn, my cousellor told me if you use air popped you can have 5 cups I think.. Probably best to ask just to be sure though. I find 3 cups is just like nothing and not even worth it.

Preppingbride: to get the ticker at the bottom of our posts you have to have 30 or more posts. I love them too..Very cute.

Christina: I just have the food scale they gave me.. Seems to work fine but my weight scale seems to weigh in higher than theirs. Oh well..
Old 04-07-2008, 08:33 PM   #149  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliaHood View Post
Hi Gal's,

Anyone else go for WI today?
Lost one more 1/2 lb. Apparently that is good for after a weekend. Counsellor said most people come in up a little over the weekend.
Looking forward to hearing about your scale or NSV success !
Good Stuff Julie.
I weighted in at up half lb(176.) but moving my ticker backwards lol
... Uppers i'm one of those poeple this weekend.

Well I can wait for Measurements on Wed & WI !

Welcome Preppingbride

Nice to See Many New Faces here and to see a Great thread of support we have here
Old 04-08-2008, 01:37 PM   #150  
Gain Control/Release LBS

No change for me today. But she said to stop wearing my jeans! But that is all I have right now. Maybe I will have to pull a Christina and remove a few items! LOL
Closed Thread