Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 265/219/200

Height: 6'

Tammy sorry about your dad.. That is hard news. Be strong.

TMo Good for you for going in today and what a nice surprise of 1 lb.. Good news.

Christina Did the centre scale say the same? Mine is always off.. What kind of scale do you have?

Julia Whoot!!! 22.5 Dontcha love it when you go over your goal..

I finally went in today.. They called me this morning and I said I am on my way.. I was down another 2lbs.. I love it..

I also had kind of a stall in my first few weeks but stuck with it and now I am loosing well.

Have a great Mothers day weekend Girls and don't eat too much..
Old 05-09-2008, 06:44 PM   #317  
Want to be thinner again.

S/C/G: 188/Ticker/130

Height: 5'0

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrudyF View Post
Christina Did the centre scale say the same? Mine is always off.. What kind of scale do you have?

I finally went in today.. They called me this morning and I said I am on my way.. I was down another 2lbs.. I love it..

I also had kind of a stall in my first few weeks but stuck with it and now I am loosing well.

Have a great Mothers day weekend Girls and don't eat too much..
Hum My scale is a HealthOMeter from Zellers 56.99
it very to the T with the scale I say maybe .2-4 off theirs.

Well the scale at the Center was 165.2 SO I was -.25down from Wed.. SO that Still good !

Congrats to your-2lbs

Have a Great weekiened Chickies !

Last edited by ChristinaBeke; 05-11-2008 at 08:36 AM.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:16 PM   #318  

S/C/G: 253/See Ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Hey lovely ladies!!!

So good to read your posts today! You are all doing soooooooooo well!!

Thanks for the great thoughts and prayers. Spent most of the day with Mom and Dad...good at times, scary at others but we are sticking together :-)

Guess what?? I behaved today....short one fruit and over one fat but I did it!! Yaye for Tammy :-)

Now I'm popping myself a full 3 cups of popcorn...need to crunch :-)

Thanks again xox
Tammy
Old 05-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #319  

Question of the day..

Do you guys weigh in with jeans on or light weight clothes?

I always wear jeans since I started with jeans and a light t-shirt. On friday I took off my belt since it was kinda heavy.. Haha.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:03 PM   #320  

Today we have to go to a friends daughters confirmation.. Yikes so much food and they are Italian.. I have been having just the bare minimum for breakfast and lunch.. I hope I am going to do ok..
Old 05-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #321  

Good for you Tammy sticking with the program.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:06 AM   #322  

Hey Trudy,

Since I stop at the center on my way home from work, I get weighed with whatever I have on. I try to see my loss on a total weekly level. But.....I must confess, one day I had +1 pound so I took off my belt and heavy watch to stay even LOLOL
Old 05-11-2008, 02:16 AM   #323  

Thumbs up My new blog!

I played with the 3FC blog tonight!!!!

Bare with me, this is my first blog ever, not much there yet but I intend to use it as a motivator and for accountability. One more step to help with my success.

Thank you 3FC!!!!

http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/itsgreat2beme/

Last edited by ItsGreat2BeMe; 05-11-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #324  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrudyF View Post
Question of the day..

Do you guys weigh in with jeans on or light weight clothes?

I always wear jeans since I started with jeans and a light t-shirt. On friday I took off my belt since it was kinda heavy.. Haha.
Well Remember what I did Once Bra and undies ..hehe . Made a Big Differ But Now I bring in yoga shorts and Light t-shirt to get WI.
Old 05-11-2008, 09:11 AM   #325  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsGreat2BeMe View Post
I played with the 3FC blog tonight!!!!

Bare with me, this is my first blog ever, not much there yet but I intend to use it as a motivator and for accountability. One more step to help with my success.

Thank you 3FC!!!!

http://3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/itsgreat2beme/
GREAT JOB. !!
Old 05-11-2008, 12:26 PM   #326  

Hey there is this other info to fill out !!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...0&postcount=16

If you like !

For those who are :

Last edited by ChristinaBeke; 05-12-2008 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-12-2008, 02:37 PM   #327  
2nd time around

S/C/G: 185/173/140

Height: 5'7"

I am past my two week mark, so I am going to the center 3X a week now instead of every day. I WI today and I am happy to report that I am down another 1.4lbs. !!!! WOOT!!!
I was so good this weekend. I stuck to my meal plan to a tee! My hubby was great too. Since our daughter was still healing from her dental surgery, we stayed in instead of going out to a big Mothers Day meal... whew! Hubby BBQ'd chicken, egg plant and we had salad. It was so yummy! We had fresh sliced pineapple for desert, so I was well within my daily intake. We also went for a long walk, so I felt great!

The center has a contest for the upcoming long weekend. You must WI on Friday and Tuesday and if you have lost .5 lb during the weekend you win a gift cert. I have no idea what the GC if for, but it keeps you curious enough to do it.
I have set a mini goal of being at or below 180 by Friday, so I am almost there. (181.4)

You are all doing great! I am about to go buy a new scale because mine isn't even close to my WI's. It doesn't weigh at .2, it only goes to .5 and it is never accurate. What's a good one? There is a weight watchers scale that measure to the .2lb, but it pricey. Does anyone own it?

Trudy: I always wear light clothes to weigh in and make sure I go to the bathroom before I WI. LOL silly I know, but they've already taken my FE and eve starch, I don't want them to take anything else from me. I don't think it matters what you wear as long as you are consistent.

Keep on truckin ladies!!

TMo

Last edited by gtekkrom; 05-12-2008 at 09:18 PM.
Old 05-12-2008, 11:02 PM   #328  

Meet a disapointed Tammy :-(

Was good all week-end, said no thanks to all the yummy treats offered to me, drank my water and I gain +0.2??? womp womp womp

Like Tmo, finished my 2 week mark last week and this was my first 3 consecutive days without a WI. Go in the center today and arggggggggg

I'm so disapointed. I feel like I'm working SO hard :-(

Wednesday has to be better LOL

Tammy

Last edited by ItsGreat2BeMe; 05-12-2008 at 11:04 PM.
Old 05-13-2008, 08:29 AM   #329  
2nd time around

S/C/G: 185/173/140

Height: 5'7"

Oh Tammy... try not to let it get you down. If anyone knows about gain, it's me!! and .2 is such a small gain.

Stress takes it's toll on your body. I think you did great. With the added stress in your life, I am surprised you didn't gain more, so good for you!!! just keep doing what you're doing and you'll see loss in no time.

Last edited by gtekkrom; 05-13-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 05-13-2008, 02:47 PM   #330  

S/C/G: 192/175/150

Ola Senoritas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm back and had a great time. all of you are doing so well. If it makes any of you feel better I gained 5lbs while I was away. Mostly water weight as HM says but I'm back on track. Not worried at all.

Christina you are looking so beautiful!!!! I still haven't figured out how to put any pics up on here yet. I'll have to get a pic of me in my bikini and my dress for you all to see.

I had a huge boost of confidence down there as i was in my bikini. It's seriously all about the confidence. I felt sexy and know that others thought that too.

I've also started playing softball again after a 6 year slump. I was very competitive when I was younger and wanted to do something fun again.

has anyone bought those cookbooks from HM yet? I'm starting to get bored with food and need some mixing up. I refuse to buy the book cause of how much money i've already spent there.

talk later!

ash
Closed Thread