S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Holly (((((hugs)))) Get well soon
Old 10-30-2007, 08:51 PM   #287  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

No time to read, no time to post.
Old 10-31-2007, 03:02 AM   #288  

hello just a quicky from me cant find the button to reset christophers daylight savings button tired cranky and sssoooooo behind love to all
kirty
Old 10-31-2007, 08:08 AM   #289  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

WE'RE ALL ON THE RUN. ME TOO. VOTING IS TUESDAY AND I NEED TO DO SOME DOOR TO DOOR STUFF. GOING TO DO IT TODAY BECAUSE THERE IS NO SHOPPING AND EVERYONE IS HOME THAT'S ON MY LIST
THE FIRST THING I SAW ON AOL THIS MORNING WAS THE PASSING OF ROBERT GOULET. ED SULLIVAN CALLED HIM "THE AMERICAN BARITONE FROM CANADA". WHAT A VOICE. I LOVED CAMELOT AND NEVER FORGOT HOW HE SANG IT.
OK ENOUGH WANDERING......I NEED TO GO BEFORE I LOSE WHAT LITTLE ENERGY I HAVE. I AM ALSO NOT DOING MORE THAN I AM UP TO....WHICH MIGHT NOT BE MUCH!!!
HAPPY WEDNESDAY
Old 10-31-2007, 08:11 AM   #290  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Tag - you're it MEL!

Last edited by happy2bme; 10-31-2007 at 08:12 AM.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:25 AM   #291  
Choose your hard

Good morning chicks,

Happy Halloween - see prior post for Halloween smilies. And get your hand out of the candy bowl

Mel - sorry you and Jen are feeling poorly - I sometimes wonder about those shots. Got one myself this year. Felt like she socked me in the arm with a brick about an hour later. Delayed reaction Go do what you absolutely HAVE to get done and then sit and rest a spell. I made y'all some homemade chicken soup - pass a bowl to Holly to if you will...

Linus - I think you need to borrow Shad's blow up bed and go hide out at Mel's for a while. Just leave your perfume at home. Ah the permanently sleep deprived moms. I feel badly for you all. Ugh.

Shad that was quite the good visual of you marching away. Need a smilie of you herding the chicks in line. Hope you day wasn't too rough on the soul.

Stay warm in Newfie land Carla. I hear it's cold up that way but then of course you swim in ice ponds

Good morning Rennie, Ceejay, Painter, Madcat, Ruth, Holly and Rose.

Nothing much to report here. I didn't eat much at all yesterday. Had some eggs for breakfast which while it does fill me up, it does stick to the ribs and often I can go with a late lunch as I am not hungry. I actually skipped lunch yesterday. Had some grapes for a mid afternoon snack and a big bowl of chicken soup and noodles and carrots for supper. And 2 freshly baked peanut butter cookies and a glass of milk. This morning I am up 3 pounds. What's up with that? Damn salt. Frustrating because the Progresso line of soups has a line of lite soups that are 0 to 1 WW point. And you know how I love my soups. But the salt is a killer. Grrrrrrr Ok, so much for my rant.

Time to get the trash together - it's garbage day. Have a good one. Happy Halloween.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:10 PM   #292  

Still but I think I will have some free time this arvo. I'll be back.

Running a training course in half an hour. How does one make the X1 Master Data change notification sound vibrant and interesting? Maybe I will have to tell some stories too!

Last edited by Shad; 10-31-2007 at 06:11 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:19 PM   #293  
Choose your hard

Ohhhh I GET it. She's RUNNING a course - that's why she's got all the little guys running. X1 Master Data - is that like Xmen or Master Sargent or Mister/Master Data from Star Trek - the Next Generation.

So while Shad's day is starting - mine is thankfully over. Got the last of the Excel classes tomorrow which actually is bad because it interferes with me gathering my month end stats which won't wait just because I'm in class. Got to run home now. DH is intimidated by the little kids trick or treating and he won't answer the door. This morning I was getting ready for work. It was a nice day and we had the screen door opened in front. I hear DH saying (in a soothing voice like you'd talk to a 3 year old) - "I'm sorry. Trick or treating is not until later today. I'm afraid you will have to come back later. Have a nice day." I went to the door wondering who in the heck is out at 7am when I see the cat outside pawwing on the screen looking for cat treats. He really didn't give her any either I'll be she farts on his lap tonight. Kitties have long memories. (we need a kitty smilie Suzanne)

Last edited by happy2bme; 10-31-2007 at 06:21 PM. Reason: There's a very good reason I scored -26 words per minute on my typing tests
Old 10-31-2007, 06:31 PM   #294  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy-
Poor kitten. Would serve him (your dh)right. I'm right behind him on being intimidated passing out the treats to the kiddo's. I'm not going home until 8 p.m. and shucks I'll have to miss the bachelor.

Mel--
Can't believe it's time to vote. Hope you are successful in finding every one home. I need to sit down and think about this before I actually go do it.

Linus
Take a deep breath and slowly breathe out. You will do fine.

Started my 21 day challenge today. I need to get in some more veggies.
This is about it for today.

Shad
Sounds like you are almost there.
Old 10-31-2007, 08:58 PM   #295  
Smackin' into a Wall

Darlings! I was hoping to have more time to post, but packing beckons. 3 Days and 2 nights in NYC with my sister. Mel., I'll wave to you from the Brooklyn Bridge (though I know its kinda on the wrong side of the island). Have a lovely rest of the week, all, and I'll talk to you all later when I return from the Land of the Brave.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:58 AM   #296  
Choose your hard

Safe trip Madcat. Have fun. Give the sis a hug from all of us
Old 11-01-2007, 04:18 AM   #297  

X1 is x-rated. I could tell you but I might have to kill you afterwards!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 07:47 AM   #298  

I am still sick. it's been almost 2 weeks.It is getting me down. I dont have an appetite which is odd even when I am sick so I am enjoying that part. I am having small meals and fruits and veg snacks. I would like to maintain this part.
Kids had a great Halloween. Hubby took them out. I work today 12-8. Hoping i feel better than i did yesterday as the day goes on.

HUGS!!!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 08:19 AM   #299  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

HAPPY~ you had me cracking up with the cat...did it fart in his lap? probably gave dh a smack with his paw!! oh i lost my caps...OK GOT THEM...GLAD THE CLASS IS OVER AND NOW WILL THINGS GET EASIER? HAPPY HALLOWWEEN A BIT LATE TO YOU TOO!

SHAD~ STILL I SEE. HOPE YOU GET SOME :brach: THIS WEEKEND!

CEEJAY~ GOOD LUCK WITH THE VEGGIES AND THE 21 DAY CHALLENGE!!!

RENNIE~ GOOD LUCK WITH YOURS TOO

BYE MADCAT!!! SAFE TRIP. HAVE FUN!!

X1 is x-rated. I could tell you but I might have to kill you afterwards!!!!
OH SHADDIE TELL ME PLEASE...AND THEN PUT ME OUT OF MY ELECTION MISERY!

HOLLY~ GET BETTER SOON.

I JUST HAVE A TINY BIT OF WORK TO DO. JEN HELPED YESTERDAY. I TOOK A LOT OF BREAKS AND SOME PEOPLE WERE ALL OUT IN THE HALL SO IT WAS LIKE DOING 4-6 AT A TIME. THE DAY WENT QUICKLY AND TODAY IS THE FINISH. I LEFT THE ONES WITH BAD EYES FOR TODAY.
FOOD SHOP TOMORROW OR RICHIE AND JEN ARE GETTING MINE WITH THEIRS. NOTHING REALLY NEW HERE. WEATHER IS VERY MILD BUT I'M NOT COMPLAINING...WELL MAYBE MY SINUSES ARE MADCAT WILL HAVE SOME VERY TEMPERATE WEATHER FOR HER JOURNEY HERE. SHOULD MAKE MANEUVERING NYC A LOT EASIER.
I AM OFF TO THE SHOWER. GOT A LATE START BY SLEEPING IN A BIT.
HAPPY THURSDAY
Old 11-01-2007, 08:37 AM   #300  
Choose your hard

Morning chicks,

Not much time to post today. I have to pack my lunch and head off to class shortly. I hope we get out early because I have about 2 hours worth of work that timing wise HAS to be done today and I'm hoping not to have to work too late tonight.

If I must say so myself I did a pretty nice job decorating the outside of the house for Halloween. We don't decorate much at Christmas because we go out of town and I don't want it obvious that it's darker when we're gone so I have to get my decorating Jones done on Halloween. We had a bunch of kids but I still bought one bag too much of candy. That will be packed and headed to work tomorrow tho I might save the 1 point mints for an occasional treat. One thing I noticed this year was "bussed in" trick or treaters. Serveral large SUVs pulled up across the street and 2 moms with about 9 kids got out and started trolling the neighborhood. They obviously weren't from here but the kids were small - no older than 5 years old and were all dressed up in cute costumes. I didn't mind because they were little kids but I thought it was odd. This happened with 3 distintive sets of kids. Perhaps our neighbors had the good candy.

Ok, gotta run. Have a good one ladies. Don't over do it Mel
Closed Thread