Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

View Poll Results: The 4th of July is now gone, so just how did you do with staying OP?
I stayed OP 100%, no cheating here! 6 18.75%
I cheated a little during one meal, then back on track for me! 5 15.63%
I cheated a lot during one meal, then back on track for me! 1 3.13%
I cheated the entire day, but next day, I was back on track! 1 3.13%
I cheated the 4th and at least 1 or more days to follow, but back on track now! 6 18.75%
I feel like road kill, the wagon went over me, but today, I'm back on track! 5 15.63%
Help, I've fallen and I can't get up! I need an appt. at the DD! 4 12.50%
I plead the 5th, I'm not confessing to anything, you can't make me! 1 3.13%
OP, I haven't been OP since before the 4th, but today, I vow to change that! 2 6.25%
I just started SB, so none of this stuff pertains to me! 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 02:31 PM   #136  

here is a quick funny from me.....

THE THREE LITTLE PIGS

Three Little Pigs went out to dinner one night. The waiter comes and takes their drink order.

"I would like a Sprite," said the first little piggie.
"I would like a Coke," said the second little piggie.
"I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third little piggie.

The drinks are brought out and the waiter takes their orders for dinner.

"I want a nice big steak," said the first piggie.
"I would like the salad plate," said the second piggie.
"I want water, lots and lots of water," said the third little piggie.

The meals were brought out and a while later the waiter approached the table and asked if the piggies would like any dessert.

"I want a banana split," said the first piggie.
"I want a root beer float," said the second piggie.
"I want water, lots and lots of water," exclaimed the third little piggie.

"Pardon me for asking," said the waiter to the third little piggie, "but why have you only ordered water all evening?"

You're gonna hate me for this....

Hold on to your seat .......

The third piggie says -

"Well, somebody has to go 'Wee, wee, wee, all the way home!"
Old 07-12-2002, 02:32 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

A BIG TGIF to all of you.

Only a few more hours left of this week. So glad is it over. Went to bed at 9:00 last nite. Feel so much better today. I can't let myself get run down like that plus I was still walking and working out. I think it was too much for my R/A. Sometime my body just says no more!.

I starated this over 2 hours ago, so I'm sure some have posted after I started. I'll try to get back later.

I hate that I can't get on over the weekend. Got to get that puter fixed.
Quilter, Your kitchen sounds really cute. Hanging the pots is a great idea and you won't even have to dry them too. I'm going to have to try the vinegar/mustard/dill dressing. What quantities did you use?

Heartmom, Glad to hear you are back and track and doing so good. Keep up the good work, it will definately pay off come WIW.

Tranquil, As far as getting up early to walk, I used to drag myself out and I didn't walk every day, only on days that I couldn't walk at nite, but now I just get up and go everyday. If my DH wants to walk at night, then that's just more for me. It has just become a habit and I just do it. The best part, it is over with for the day and I don't have to worry about when I can squeze it in.

Gracious, You have talked me into it. I'm going to look into the WATP tape (3 mile) for when I can't walk outside. You are sure doing something right. Another pound. That is great, share your secrets, please. Keep up the good work.

Mercy, 80 pounds may sound like alot, but you can do it here with this WOE. I have almost lost 80 and only 30 more to go. I never thought I would be able to say that when I started I had 110 to lose. Never though I would do it, but I will. You can too. You just have to want it badly.

Jbug, Of course you can come back. We love you regardless of your sins. Jump back on the wagon and hold on tight.

Country, Quality is better than quantity sometimes. Sounds like a lovely time with your DS. The blue bells are beautiful, but they look purple.

Deb, I knew you would be out there getting those bargains. OK spill your guts, what great deals did you get yesterday? Hope you are rested today.

Monet, I hate to hear that your Lupus is flaring. Can you relate the flare to certain foods you ate for something you did? Do you take meds for it? Iím sure you do. Get some extra rest, maybe that will help. Feel better soon.

Sheann, Glad you are staying OP. Have a great weekend.

Zanne, Glad you are hanging in there. Keep up the good work. My sister has a friend whose kitchen walls are black. She says it is beautiful.

Jenn, I take bc pills (not that I need them, tubes tied, but for hormonal purposes) and they donít make me gain wt. Maybe they could change the brand and the dosage. Just a thought.

Serene, Glad to hear your DS is coming home. I hope it works out for you both. If he canít get along with the ex-2b, kick out the ex. Isnít he the one who lives in the garage or something like that. Hope you can straighten out your DD too. Arenít kids wonderful sometime. Someone posted earlier that kids were a blessing. Not always or at least a blessing in disguise. Iím glad you are not eating from all that stress. Hang in there.

NANCE, WHERE ARE YOU. I'M GOING TO ASK THE DM TO CALL YOU SOON.

Deb, Do you know where she is?

Have a great weekend everyone.

Jackie
257/180/145
10-10-01
Old 07-12-2002, 03:14 PM   #138  

Default FRIDAY AFTERNOON LUNCHTIME REPORT

Hello Everybody!

Well, I just got home from a wonderful lunch/shopping trip with Kimmy. Let me tell you, she is fantastic. Absolutely beautiful and so thin. Getting to your cushion is a great place to be and she gave me inspiration to keep on going. We met at Panera Bread. Do you all have that restaurant. We ate and talked and talked and talked. Then headed down the road a couple of miles to Jungle Jimís. That place is so huge and they have so much of everying. Everything EXCEPT agave. We found three 8 oz. bottles. Kimmy was gracious enough to let me take two and she took one. What else did we buy??? Well, I bought more than she did. I got some pesto and some pasta sauce that she highly recommended. Picked up some splenda and found some ww tortillas and some other ww pastas. Yes, I was quite embarrased that half my cart was full of starchy carbs. Hmmmm, and why is it Iím stuck at the same weight for three weeks???

Anyways, Kimmy did bring her digital camera. And we got some woman to take a picture of us outside. Cool, no problem. THEN we went inside and asked these meat department women to take our picture by this one thing they have there. And they said, ďOh, youíre not aloud to take pictures in here. Security will be all over you and take your film.Ē Well, this older man who was also employed there came up and asked what was going on. I was worried Kimmy was going to have to delete these precious pictures. Well,the meat women disappeared and he was telling us that yes it was against the rules, but it was obvious he wasnít thrilled with the rules. Pretty soon, he says well what button would I push to take a picture. Kimmy shows him and he says okay, hurry up and Iíll do it. We were laughing like crazy. I felt like such a criminal!!! It was funny.

Kimmy was going somewhere else after meeting me, so she said to tell you all that sheíd try and post the pictures tonight. Sheís been having computer problems, but said sheíd try her best.

So thatís the report. Just wanted to tell you how much fun we had. Kimmy is a really upbeat person who loves to laugh. You all would love her. Oh, I forgot, you all already do!!!! She and I already decided that we have to meet up with JACK-K soon. She's the next closest person to us. Perhaps a roadtrip is in store.

Gotta go clean the house. Family coming for a cookout tomorrow night and this house is in chaos!!!

Kim
Old 07-12-2002, 03:56 PM   #139  

MONET- Good to see you posting again but I am sorry to hear about the lupus. I hope you can get a handle on that again soon.

JACK-K- I am such an influence! The thing is, I only hope the people who get the tape(s) because of what I have been saying like them as much as I do! We all have to find what we each enjoy and what gets us moving.

TRANQUIL/SERENE/JACK-K- Make sure you have some 2lb handweights to use with the WATP tapes. They are only optional but the workouts are much more *potent* as she likes to say, when you use them.

Weekend is here and the work on the rest of the renovations will be started tonight. I am often MIA on the weekend so have a wonderful weekend and I will certainly be back by Monday if I don't get the chance to pop in before that.
Old 07-12-2002, 04:18 PM   #140  

Hey everyone!

Since I've done no groceries this week..it's been near impossible to follow SB. Howeva..I have gone to the gym and I'm going to the store tomorrow bright and early to fill my fridge with fruits and veggies.

I missed WIW but I did weigh myself at the gym and I found I was about 147. I'm still happy that I've been able to maintain myself since I went to Florida in May. I thought that I'd lose it after I came back but I stayed stable w/out much exercise. My next motivation is my brother's wedding in November. There will be tons of my Dutch relatives coming and they haven't seen me in two years. I want to look smashing.. especially since the bride is so thin... If I ever reach 142lbs I'll go nuts. I just hope that I get there and still feel unsatisfied with my body. Do you think that could be a motivation stopper for people..the fear of never quite being satisfied with your weight so you might as well enjoy that slice of pizza? Who knows. I've noticed that I don't say "I feel so fat" half as much anymore. I'm pretty confident about my appearance now. It definitely helps that my allergies aren't that bad these days...allowing me to wear make up for the first time in 2 years. It's amazing how some eyeshadow can make you feel sexy.

Enough about me...

Quilter- Sounds like you guys had a ball! Lucky you were able to get to a Jungle Jim's..and that you were able to get some cool pictures. I look forward to seeing them.

Jack-k I feel the same way..this has been a very interesting week.. and frankly I'm glad it's almost over!

TVthatsME I used to do the firm..a few years ago when I was really in shape. It's probably the hardest tape I've ever done. Don't worry at all about finishing or keeping up even. Just kind of go with the flow and you will see results very quickly!!

Jenn - The first thing I would do is talk about low dose pills with your doctor..and explain that the weight issue is a problem. If there is no solution, there are other forms of birth control..it's up to you to decide which ones you're willing to use.

Zanne - BBQ is the hardest..I could smell the neighbor's bbq yesterday and I had nothign in the house to eat..so unfair.

Monet- sorry you have to deal with Lupus..my friend in college had that. I remember how awful it was for her.

Gracious- it's hard to admit but true..i was losing and looking the best when I was exercising, combining cardio with weight training.

I know there are more of you..but I simply have to get back to work. Have a great weekend!!
Old 07-12-2002, 04:37 PM   #141  

Default Friday Funny

While on the operating table she had a near death experience.
Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God said, "No, you have
another 40 years, 2 months and 8 days live." Upon recovery, the
woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a facelift,
liposuction, and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in
and change her hair color. Since she had so much more time to
live, she figured she might as well make the most of it. After
her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While
crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an
ambulance. Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought
you said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me from
out of the path of the ambulance?"
God replied, " I didn't recognize you."
Old 07-12-2002, 05:03 PM   #142  

Default The Real Women's Way Vs Martha Stewart's

Martha's Way No. 1 - Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.
The Real Women's Way - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake, you are probably lying on the couch with your feet up eating it anyway.

Martha's Way No. 2 - To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.
The Real Women's Way - Buy Hungry Jack mashed potato mix and keep it in the pantry for up to a year.

Martha's Way No. 3 - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.
The Real Women's Way - Go to the bakery. They'll even decorate it for you.

Martha's Way No. 4 - If you accidentally over salt a dish while it's still cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix me up".
The Real Women's Way - If you over salt a dish while you are cooking, that's too dang bad. Please recite with me The Real Women's motto: I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes.

Martha's Way No. 5 - Wrap celery in aluminum foil when putting in the refrigerator and it will keep for weeks.
The Real Women's Way - Celery? Never heard of the stuff.

Martha's Way No. 6 - Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.
The Real Women's Way - The Mrs. Smith's frozen pie directions do not include brushing egg whites over the crust and so I don't do it.

Martha's Way No. 7 - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.
The Real Women's Way - Martha, dear, the only reason this works is because you can't rub a lime on your forehead without getting lime juice in your eyes, and then the problem isn't the headache anymore, because you are now BLIND!

Martha's Way No. 8 - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex dishwashing gloves. They give a non-slip grip that makes opening jars easy.
The Real Women's Way - Go ask the very cute neighbor to do it.

Martha's Way No. 9 - Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.
The Real Women's Way - Leftover wine?

Last edited by Serene; 07-12-2002 at 05:05 PM.
Old 07-12-2002, 05:05 PM   #143  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Just a quick post to catch up for the weekend as I run out the door. Hurray! Time to go home!!

Sef, Tanks for the recipe. I'll have to try it. Have a great weekend. Cute funnies.

TV, I've have always heard those FIRM tapes were stuff, sort if like buns of steel. My rear has hurt for 8 weeks with my new exercises. Every time you move you know it. Keep up the good work, but don't overdo.

Quilter, I am so jealous. Sounds like you and Kimmy had a wonderful time. Next time the 3 of us are going to have to meet. Can't wait to see the pics.

Gracious, Thnks for the tip on the wts with the tape. I have all sizes from 3 up to 30. I should be ready.

Quiv, You have some good motivation with the wedding soon. I'm sure you will be smashing. It is hard to be satisified with yuor body. When I started I wanted to be at 145. Now that it is getting closer, I'm thinking maybe lower.

Have a great weekend

Jackie
Old 07-12-2002, 05:09 PM   #144  

Here is my funny for the day:

10 WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE "ESTROGEN ISSUES"

1. Everyone around you has an attitude problem.
2. You're adding chocolate chips to your cheese omelet.
3. The dryer has shrunk every last pair of your jeans.
4. Your husband is suddenly agreeing to everything you say.
5. You're using your cellular phone to dial up every bumper sticker
that says "How's my driving-call 1-800-***-."
6. Everyone's head looks like an invitation to batting-practice.
8. You can't believe they don't make a tampon bigger than
SuperPlus.
9. You're sure that everyone is scheming to drive you crazy.
10. The ibuprofen bottle is empty and you bought it yesterday.

Have a good weekend everyone!
Old 07-12-2002, 05:29 PM   #145  

S/C/G: 285/210/130

Height: 5'1

Monet 320

I have Central Nervous System Vasculitis which is very similar to Lupus.
I'm trying to lose the weight and bloat of 2 years of heavy Prednisone and Cytoxan use.
Did you have to take Prednisone?

Serene
Thank you for the The Real Women's Way Vs Martha Stewart's cracked me up!

When you all started the SB did everyone drop a lot of weight quick?
I've not had an illegal drop of sugar for 12 days and have lost 4 pounds.
My clothes fit better and I feel better, less puffy, so I'm quite happy. I think I'm probably over-doing the fruit but I think I'll level out eventually. I was always drinking water so I don't know if it's water weight.
I think my mind is trying to freak out because certain foods are off limit now so my mind is thinking "diet alert you must be missing somthing eat!"
I'm trying to combat it with fruit I think.
Cheryl
Old 07-12-2002, 07:42 PM   #146  

Hi Everyone

HeartMom - Try going to the top of the page and clicking VIEW, scroll down to TEXT SIZE then select smaller or smallest. This should fix the text size.

Zanne - Glad to see you back on the wagon and the pounds beginning to come off. Good luck at the barbecue tomorrow. Have you thought of taking a veggie dish or a salad with you. At least then you'll know there will be something op to eat. I've used the grill a few times but I need some suggestions for what is good to cook on it. I've used it for lamb chops, which were o.k., grilled cheese, veggies. I tried a steak on it but wasn't too impressed. What kind of things do you cook on it? Any suggestions from anyone would be welcome. Did you get to read the article that Fillise mentioned the other day from the NY Times. If you didn't it is in the Toronto Star Life Section to-day. Well worth reading.

Country - Loved your description of your evening walk with ds. Being together and experiencing the beautiful sunset was much more important than the amount of miles you achieved that evening. We have to make the most of these precious moments with our children. Loved the picture. It brought back memories. I can remember as a little girl going out in the field and coming back with armfuls of bluebells.

Quilter - Sounds like you are enjoying your new gas stove already. Good luck with getting the curtains made. You'll have to post a picture for us all to see when everything is finished.

Gracious - Congrats on getting rid of those 8 vacation pounds. I am sure the others will come off soon.

Monet - Good to see you back but sorry to hear you are not feeling so well.

Serene - I'll be sending good thoughts your way and hope you have a peaceful evening with your son and your soon x2b.

Have to stop here. Tummy's rumbling and I need to go and get some dinner ready.

If I don't get back later then have a good weekend everyone.

Marie.
Old 07-12-2002, 09:27 PM   #147  

Default Happy Friday

Hi All - Today was extremely busy at work, and I had barely enough time to glance at everyone's posts. Hopefully next week will be a little calmer...

Today I got my work out and then I just got back from evening walk. I sprayed myself all over with Off for the mosquitoes - well, they were buzzing me the entire walk. One nice thing on the walk, I saw a baby owl. He was precious and sounded so sweet - sitting in a huge Live Oak that hung over the street. I stopped and watched him for a minute and then he flew into thicker coverage and I could not see him anymore.

Serene - I have to pat you on the back big time for not splurging on something Illegal!!! Yeah - you are doing such a terrific job!

Gracious - Serene just said she was on her way to the store and looking for the tapes - I have two pound weights somewhere around this house already - but I will definitely take your advice - I cannot wait to try your tapes - they sound like a lot of fun and mosquito free

Quilter - Glad that you had a great time with KTK - and that JJ's sounds like so much fun - paradise to me - the food obsessor here! I am so glad that the mustard sauce came out good for you! I even sometimes make salad dressing just using a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar and dijon mustard....grey poupon - ohhh lala - and it tastes wonderful on field greens with grape tomatoes and some red onion! People will think you are a gourmet cook. Looking forward to the pictures!!!

Jack-K - I give you a lot of credit for making it part of your routine - I just have such a problem getting up that early - I might try it....I used to when I had to walk the dog, but eventually I just started turning her out in the yard instead....lazy me!

Monet - {{Hugs}}

To everyone hello and hope you all have a good weekend....

Sabrina
272/248/157
Old 07-12-2002, 09:32 PM   #148  
sef

HiedieHo All!!

Love the friday Funnies. I copied a couple for the NH. The residents love them. Flylady would be proud. I cleaned, washed, dried, changed bed, polished, made pot roast in crockpot, and managed to squeeze in a couple of xheckins here and write minutes for HFH meeting last night. I really proud of myself! Of course, that means I'd better rest tomorrow.

Reading about the different problems some of us have, Arthritis, Lupus, CNSV, etc. My sister has Lyme's Disease and is having another bad time with it right now. It takes the starch right out of her.

JACKK: Glad you are feeling better. We don't often listen to our bodies as we should!

QUILT: What a wonderful story about your adventures with Kimmy. You must be real sweet talkers to get the m,an to take your picture!

QUIV: A wedding should be a good carrot to hold before you to try to attain a new goal weight.

CHERYL: Years ago I was on massive doses of Prednisone for ITP. I have a picture of me and my face looks the size of a pumpkin!

Think I'll go do some stitching.

Shirley
Old 07-12-2002, 11:55 PM   #149  
SUPER CHICK aka Moderator

Good Friday Evening Everyon

Got my walk/jog in today which I'm even surprised I went out and did. Got in 4.5 miles and did it in a decent time, at that, 49:25-not too bad. I had gone to bed late last night and wanted to go out, just had to get a good push out the door from my conscience.

I'm feeling excellent today, not good, but excellent-well, at least with my eating that is. I was in the worst mood yesterday, which I won't go into or give you the very gorey details of my eating. When I was going in to Home Depot there was a older man backing out of a parking space and I was walking past him and I see him lowering his window and he says to me, something to the effect, "SMILE, YOU LOOK SO GLOOMY!" I couldn't believe just how my feeling the way I did showed so obviously to someone, a total stranger nonetheless. I told him that I was in deed in a crappy mood, but thanked him for making me smile, that I needed it. Of course, I was still in a crappy mood the rest of the day, but today is a new day and I'm in a better mood Why in such a crappy mood you ask...let's just say there's SOMEONE who I haven't heard from since Sunday! BOB, you want him, you can have him!!!!!! I know, he comes with coffee, so I'm sure you don't have to think twice about it. Just move Skeeter into your bed and give Eli Skeeters doggie bed! He deserves nothing better

Yesterday, shopped and shopped, couldn't believe how late it was when I got home. Geez, I even missed BB! I hit 2 HFS'S, a wonderful ODD LOTS that I've passed a million times but never stopped into, a few ROSS because I was looking for something in particualr which I didn't find some TJMAXX just because they were next to ROSS, Sears, etc. etc. I hit a Target and bought some berries they had on sale, a Capon that was marked down - mind you, I had to ask what the heck kind of bird it was! Nothing exciting really, unless you count TP as being exciting. It rained, put a damper on the day, but didn't let it stop me from running around.

Speaking of rain - you'd think we could go without one day of rain We're gonna all look like fish soon if it doesn't let up!

Okay, I started this this morning, revised it this evening and didn't get any farther than this! It's almost Midnight here and there's no way for me to get to individual posting to everyone, so please forgive me, will try to get to everyone tomorrow.

Oh, since I wrote this I did hear from the village idiot (can you tell I'm still pissed). He sent me a voice mail via the computer, an entire minute message! WOW! Can you tell how thrilled I am that he took such an interest in sending me such a long message! I'm now struggling with how to proceed. They are 7 hours ahead, meaning it will be 7am there soon and it's his birthday. Do I call him to wish him a HB, and not say how miffed I am with him not to spoil his day (very hard for me to contain myself and in knowing that don't think I could keep my mouth shut), or do I just not call him at all? I guess you'll all find out the saga tomorrow. I'm just not sure what I should do right now, but I want to go to bed, so I better make a decision already!

{{{HUGS}}}

Debbie
Old 07-13-2002, 12:01 AM   #150  
"I'm working on it!"

Red face EVENING ALL

I should be in bed right now, but DH and I had coffee outside after dinner. I usually only have my coffee in the morning. So I'm guessing that's what's keeping me up.

When going thru "detox" have any of you gotten real dizzy? The past couple of days I've been just sitting and have to give my head a shake cause it get's dizzy almost like I'll pass out. I know I'm eating enough. I've been eating close to, if not right on 100% OP.

Since I'm up, thought I'd get in a couple replies.

GRACIOUS--I'm 5'7". I kind of pulled the 140 that I'd like to be out of the air. It just seemed to be a good number. I was about a size 10 in high school. I attribute my weight gain to doctors mucking with my hormones (my late 20's, early 30's). I didn't have a problem till then. I agree that it's the combo of good eating, exercising regularly and water. That's what I've been trying to do these past few days and it seems to be working. Size 10 would be a dream or maybe not. I definately want to get out of these 14's and "stretchy" clothes.

QUILTER & KIMMY--Sounds like you had a great time together today. Can't wait to see pics.

ROSALIE--I asked the host/hostess if I could bring a salad or veggie tray and they said everything was taken care of. I don't know these people too well and didn't really want to ask the ingredients of the salads. I know they will be BBQing chicken (amongst other yummy but naughty things) so I can eat that and I think I'll bring a zippy bag full of veggies and maybe some triscuits and cheese.

For the grill-the only steak I can cook nice, on BBQ, on grill, in oven, is a T-bone. Every other steak I touch comes out tough no matter what. I do veggies all the time on the grill. Great way to use up wrinkled tomatoes and peppers. I believe BOB posted a greek salad dressing recipe that I use to marinate the veggies (then I DON'T spray the grill) and then I love them with Tzatziki-there is an amazing one at Costco-and I think BOB posted one too. I've done pork chops and boneless chicken breast quite a bit. Shish kabobs. Loblaws has President's Choice "turkey tornadoes" that you can cook from frozen. They have a strip of maple bacon around, but you can take it off. Also the PC salmon kabobs are good right from frozen, but they do have sugars in them--4.6g per skewer--so it depends on how strict you are with your eating.

I haven't read the article FILLISE mentioned, but did print it off to read when I get a little time. I know a couple of people that subscribe to the Star that may find the article interesting, so I'll let them know about it.

DEBELLI--I'm staying mum on the ELI issue Just stay OP. Don't let being ticked off get the better of you. As far as the rain goes, we could sure use some here. We had a bit the other night, but that was it in I don't know how long. Can ya send us some up here?

Well, I'm fading here, so I'll say good night.

Last edited by Zanne; 07-13-2002 at 12:07 AM.
Closed Thread