Sugar Shakers for followers of Sugar Busters and other GI based diets

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 06:23 PM   #46  
BIG ORANGE FOOTBALL RULES

EVENING ALL YOU BUSTERS!!

I'm doing a quick drive by...I'm off to pick up supper. I'm having chicken livers and KATE is having liver and onions. We get this on Thursday nights from one of the AMISH places here in town.

Hope everyone is having a good day...I've got to get everything battened down before 8p.m. when BIG BROTHER comes on...I JUST LOVE THAT SHOW!!

Sorry about your "blow up" MONET...Would you email me the address of that site where you sell your "wares" so I can peek a little?

I'll sneak in a little later...

BOB
Old 09-07-2007, 08:00 AM   #47  

Good morning! It is glaze day here at Chez Monet! I have probably two kiln loads to do. I am hoping to get them all done, and do two back to back firings.

I slept well last night, which is a good thing. I have been SO tired lately. I feel like I have fibromyalgia, and it is flaring. It is related to thyroid issues, which I have as well.

I plan to toddle down and make some coffee. Then get to glazing! Have a great day, everyone!

Old 09-07-2007, 03:03 PM   #48  

Well, I got the first kiln loaded and on. I finished glazing the second load worth, and will put it in when the first one is done. The first load was mostly blues, the second load is all browns. They fire a bit differently, so it is better to fire them separately. I hope it fires off soon, and cools enough to open it tomorrow morning. At least the second load will take no time at all to get going! All I have to do is stack it, and turn it on.

Lunch was NOT good. My son in law went out and got everyone lunch. He brought me a Cuban sandwich. It was really delicious, but it was on white bread, and had too much mayo on it to be even remotely legal. I was starving though, so I ate it. Shame on me! I should have been very specific about what I wanted.

Off to get more chores done!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:39 PM   #49  

Good afternoon. Nothing much going on here. I stayed up late with DH last night so am dragging today. I won't do that again for awhile. Even Jackson is a sleepy dog. We had a huge storm here with tornado warnings, lots of lightening and a big storm. Today its so humid it feels like a sauna out there. I've only had a ww bagel with cream cheese and a V8 juice. Guess I'll save the calories for pizza Friday.

Monet- sounds like you've been a busy bee out in the garage. I hope everything turns out okay.

Bob- Did your livers turn out good? I had chicken, salad and some yummy broccoli with cauliflower. But its pizza tonight.

Guess I'll go.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:24 AM   #50  

Good morning! I am waiting until the kiln is cool enough to open,and it is HARD! I want to go fling open the lid and start exploring the results. I am SO impatient! I did peek a while ago, and it looked like it might be a good load.

I have had two espressos, a protein smoothie and a cinnamon raisin whole wheat English muffin from Trader Joe's with whipped cream cheese. I like a big breakfast, a medium lunch and a small dinner. Unfortunately, my good intentions of the small dinner often get lost.

I hope everyone is doing well! I imagine BOB is watching any and all football games she can. I wonder where Fillise has gotten off to. Will Gator ever come out of lurkdom and post again? Maybe if her Gators do well she will be tempted to crow a bit... And Talitha...I thought she was back, and now she has disappeared again! Country has not checked in in ages, and neither has Heartmom....Melf, too. I sure miss all these folks.
Old 09-08-2007, 11:55 AM   #51  

MORNING ALL YOU BUSTER'S!!!

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN THE SEC!!!!

MONET...You've got some cheering to do today...THEM DAWGS are playing SOUTH CAROLINA...SO GET TO BARKING!!

JACKIE...THE CATS SHOULD BE OK WITH KENT STATE....

MISSY...VA TECH IS ARMED FOR BEAR....AHEM....I MEAN TIGER....

SUSAN...DON'T BE SO SURE THAT THE "WAR EAGLES" CAN GET BY SOUTH FLORIDA...THEY ARE DEFINATELY THE CINDERELLA TEAM!!

AND BOB??? I GOT THE TEAM WRONG...WE'RE PLAYING S MISSISSIPPI....but I still don't know anything about the their team....GO VOLS!!!!

Like Monet said...I'll be pulled up to the TV today...THERE IS DEFINATELY SOME GOOD PIGSKIN ON TO WATCH!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....

OH...and MONET???? FLA plays
TENNESSEE next Saturday...if things go her way (game wise) I'm sure that GATOR will stop by to gloat!!

BOB
Old 09-08-2007, 12:35 PM   #52  

GO VANDY.....BEAT BAMA!!

BOB
Old 09-08-2007, 01:22 PM   #53  
Bustin' Buddy

We want everyone to beat BAMA - since my ex-boyfriend Nick Saban is there now!! I used to love that man!! He's so cute!
Old 09-08-2007, 01:38 PM   #54  

Forgot to tell y'all....

I watched PERFECT STRANGER (Bruce Willis, Hallie Berry) last night...OH MY GAWD!!! DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!!!

BOB
Old 09-08-2007, 01:50 PM   #55  
Goddess

Hello all!

I'm getting ready to settle in for a full day of football! Auburn plays at 8 (CT) tonight. Bama and Vandy are on now--GO VANDY!

Susan
Old 09-08-2007, 03:55 PM   #56  

SUSAN

I assume you want me to pull for VA TECH????

BOB
Old 09-08-2007, 04:05 PM   #57  

Yes, it is football season! I better go check out how the dawgs are doing, or will be in trouble for not 'barking' enough...

BOB: When do you want me to ship these mugs to you?
Old 09-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #58  

You need to tell me how much they are so I can send you a check. That means I need your address too!

When ever you want to ship them is fine. Kate is home all the time so she would be here to intercept them.

BOB
Old 09-08-2007, 11:14 PM   #59  

BOB: Have you given up on the bet??? Tell me how many of them you want. I have four each. Do you want to see a picture before I ship them?
Old 09-09-2007, 12:08 PM   #60  

No, I'm still in the bet, and doing good....I needed the push...and I thank you for it.

Yes, if you want to send all four, they will be used....I can't wait to see them. Post the pictures...THANKS!!!

BOB
Closed Thread