South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 11:50 PM   #106  
Determined to lose!

Jelly, EVERYONE here KNOWS more so than you do what it means to live paycheck to paycheck! Especially those of us who are unemployed. Not to mention those of us on one income family's that make 20K.... You are NOT the only one to know what thats like. And I have a grown child and know just how costly they are! Again, NOT a unique situation! A few poster's here have grown children.
Old 09-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #107  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Ah, I stand corrected. I was discussing this conversation with the BF and he said actually he makes about $22K. Still, we live paycheck to paycheck and still can't save a dime, no matter how many times we have literally put money aside to attempt to do so.

But like I said, and like I was telling BF, we can complain and we do, we do. Definitely, we do. But, we have the power to change things, and we will. It may not be tomorrow. But eventually it will happen.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 AM   #108  
Determined to lose!

I've had enough, Night all!

Zeff, you'll have to update me tomorrow how Calvin did today on training!

BTW, kitty is on my computer desk, playing with the bmini blind strings, and puppy is on floor crying, cause she can't reach kitty! poor Jade! LOL
Old 09-26-2008, 12:01 AM   #109  
Healthy mommy

Jelly, I saw your edited post about changing the subject. I hope you don't feel I'm attacking you in any way. I have no doubt that you have bills like the rest of us and have a lot to pay off. I can't even imagine having to pay new car payments and mortage and stuff like that. We'd go broke! So I understand that you guys are also in the financial crisis situation. I'm just discussing is all. I realize that although we all have different situations and different incomes, we all have struggles. There is probably not an American out there who isn't feeling the burn.

And cats are so expensive! It seems these cats go through many bags a week. Cat bills count.

Tomorrow I've got to spend my $20 on new sponges, vinegar to clean with, spray bottles and rubbing alcohol (I have discovered that cheapo rubbing alcohol makes a great contact roach killer and we still have not rid ourselves of this horrible problem) and a mop. Oh, laundry detergent too.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:10 AM   #110  
Healthy mommy

We buy this big bag of stuff from Napa, an auto parts store, called Hi-Dri. It's made of Georgia clay. You can also get it from Walmart. It is fairly efficient and BF prefers to buy it because it's pretty cheap for a really big bag (around $7). It's usually used for oil spills and vomit in schools. Hehe.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:23 AM   #111  
Determined to lose!

Jelly, we've been nice to you, but you just keep slapping us in the face! How much do you intend for us to take and not question?
Old 09-26-2008, 12:48 AM   #112  
Determined to lose!

Jelly, that really is not cool, you say things and then erase them. You think that makes you look better, like the next reader thinking it's all one sided (the side questioning what you say) and looking like total jerks? It shows your hiding things! NOT COOL.
Closed Thread