South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 12:29 PM   #91  
Determined to lose!

Congrats Mel in not being preg!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:32 PM   #92  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Congratulations Mel!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:50 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 263/263/140

Height: 5'4" Age: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeffryn View Post
Jelly - have you ever thought about applying for a job at the post office?
As much as that sounds like my kinda job, I'm not sure. Some have mentioned UPS to me, some have mentioned working at the Vet since I'm good with animals, and some have mentioned I go into computers and the medical field. So really, I'm not sure what to do.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:51 PM   #94  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loriann7 View Post
Nessa, I used to die my hair, stopped about two years ago, let it grow back to natural over a summer. was funny, workers in the factory, one thought I had died it this color, I told her no, she INSISTED I had so I replied "Well Pam, I guess you know more what I've done with my hair than I do"...

Everyone loves my natural color, not sure why I allowed those beauticians to talk me into dying it!
LOL when I start working I plan on dying my hair back to blonde, but until then growing out my natural color of med-dark mousy brown.
Old 09-21-2008, 12:52 PM   #95  
Going to be a mommy!

S/C/G: 255/225/200

Height: 5'4" Age: 31

Talking Yeah!!

Melanie- Yeah...

I have been reading your saga and I was hoping for the best!

I don't even have children and I would freak out if I was pregnant... I love my DBF and want children but I am not ready yet.... I am 28, but I am back in school for nursing after my teaching degree proved not very helpful on the job front.....

How has everyone's weekend been? Anything exciting happening today? I am babysitting my nephew which is fun and also washing laundry. Grrrrrr I hate laundry which is why it will mostl likely take me all day to do. I have way to many clothes!

Ok, Have a great day everyone.... Oh, I forgot to mention today is day 14 on Phase 1. I am very nervous about the transition to P2 tomorrow. I am thinking of adding brown rice this coming week to dinner, as I already have some in cupboard and I don't have a lot of cash right now..... I hate not having money!

Have a nice Sunday ladies!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #96  
Determined to lose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean32882 View Post
As much as that sounds like my kinda job, I'm not sure. Some have mentioned UPS to me, some have mentioned working at the Vet since I'm good with animals, and some have mentioned I go into computers and the medical field. So really, I'm not sure what to do.
jelly, take an aptitude test! A vet would be a great place to work I think!!!!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:58 PM   #97  

Ya Loriann, I know that once my cats start sneezing and getting watery eyes I automatically put vitamin and mineral spray in their food, works wonders. If any of you got cats and they get that or are sickly, try spraying that stuff in their food for a week, bet you they get better. I've had a few I thought would die off but I would dropper feed vitamins to them and give them goodlife recipe friskies and they survived - no need for vet. You can find that spray at Walmart, or so I did.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:20 PM   #98  

Mel - Congratulations! I'm glad it worked out for you.

I got my first Gazette for the course done (except for one article that hasn't been sent to me) Yeah! Won't be long before it's time to get Brian now.
Old 09-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #99  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Ok, Mandy, when should I come over from some yummies from the grill? BTW, WD has grilling planks there a lot cheaper than kitchen spot....really great for fish.

Nothing much going on here. I spent yesterday grading tests and posting 6 weeks worth of grades. They finally gave me the right password and good thing since report cards go out this week. Last night my husband was glued to LSU/Auburn game on TV, Radio and internet..he had all his bases covered. So I rented "Miss Pettigrew" and gave myself a manicure/peticure. I also made a big pan of eggplant/turkey lasagna so I won't have to cook today and will have lunch for both of us for tomorrow and the next day hopefully if no hungry sons come by.

Today I am tackling this house with a vengence. Got the music cranked up and making headway. I read about this dog "smelly stuff" on the net this morning and headed out to walmart to get some in jeans and a baseball cap before taking a bath and of course ran into 3 people I knew. I'm one of those people who never leave the house without make-up and should have known I'd see someone. Should have left the sunglasses on. I got the dog stuff and boy, does it work...no trace of any kind of dog smell on floors or living room rugs. My dogs are not allowed in the living room, but apparently someone got in there and left presents a while back and it was enough to knock a buzzard off a ____ wagon when I walked in the front door. ick. Glad I finally found something that seems to work.

Last edited by femmecreole; 09-21-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 02:48 PM   #100  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Melanie View Post
Hi guys, yep I did the test last night. It was negative! (Thank you Jesus!) Decided to wait another week to do the other test just in case. When I was pregnant with Liam, I took two first response tests that turned out negative. I figured the HCG level hadn't built up enough in my urine yet so I tested again a week later, with a cheapo Dollar Tree test and it was positive. So I was still nervous. BUT, about 20 minutes ago, TOM started.

I am SO relieved. I don't know why it was so late but I DON'T CARE. IT'S HERE! YAY!!!!!

Most people wouldn't celebrate TOM but, I'm ectastic. Making an appointment to get the Mirena tomorrow and I'm going to make BF take off from work whenever my appointment is.
It took 17 tests over the course of 3 months to determine that I was pg with this one...

--

The quiche was..just ok. The flavors were good and I think with a little tweaking, it would be good. The "crust" was rather bland and I think could use a little somethin' somethin'.

--

Hi Cat

Last edited by zeffryn; 09-21-2008 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:00 PM   #101  

Quote:
starting to settle to being a one dog household... however we don't think we are going to be big dogless for a long time... looking at landseer puppies... missing the bagel but life goes on...
Nessie--Man if you get a landseer I am going to be sooooo jealous. When I lost my two newphies and started longing to replace them I told DH that when we got married I had 3 dogs that totaled 300 lbs. Now he could allow me to have 3 dogs (of my own since be brought one with him) OR I was going to go lb for lb and shoot for 300 lbs of dogs. Now in pug pounds that’s a lot of dogs. I really would loved to have a newphie AND a boxer in addition to my puggers. I want to hear all about the shopping, if I can't buy one then I will just need to live vicariously. We still have his Ivory but she is starting to show her age and I will not be without at least one larger dog, he has already been warned and rewarned.
Old 09-21-2008, 03:24 PM   #102  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

well we found a newf/great pyr mix that we applied for... don't know much about him other than he's young, male in a rescue in MO

or i could get a 9 month old skittish full bread landseer from another rescue.

so either way we will have a big fluffy white with black dog soon enough...
Old 09-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #103  
Determined to lose!

Nessa! Do let us know which your gonna adopt, and we have to have pics !
Old 09-21-2008, 04:24 PM   #104  

I'm lookin for a grey pursian kitten.. if I ever see one I'll want it, lol
Old 09-21-2008, 04:30 PM   #105  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

it would fit right in with the other 30 cats that you have.
Closed Thread