South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2008, 10:02 AM   #76  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Good Lord chicks, you are all chatty this weekend.
nessa, did you save any soup for me? yum. Barley is a great idea. I have used zucchini in place of the potatoes. I feel a pot coming on sometime soon, I am going to try the barley.

Cyndi, if there is a nuclear blast anytime soon, we'll just come and live with you okay? At least we'll know we can be fed for five years or so...

I made a fire in the outdoor fireplace last night and the kids roasted weenies and marshmallows for dinner. Not so healthy, but lots of fun! I ate leftovers, in case you are wondering. I love roasting marshmallows, I am an expert at getting them just right, toasty but not burned. I gave them all away though.

You all are going to be in big trouble when the mods get back. And I'm going to tell.

zeff, apple, bacon, and cheddar sound good together, but I'm just not sure about the eggs and apples together...

Wow, it's 10 already. Guess I should go do something productive.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:05 AM   #77  
Determined to lose!

Schmoodle, if you tell we are going to hang you by your ears upside down!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:09 AM   #78  

S/C/G: 261/252/145

Height: 5'4"

Well, I can't help it Loriann. I am just one of THOSE kids...

Off topic - has anyone done the Halloween parties at Universal or at Walt Disney World? They aren't included in the park tickets, and are expensive (of course), so I am wondering if they are worth the $$.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:11 AM   #79  
Determined to lose!

I don't celebrate Helloween, so I can't help you... Then again (back on topic) why would I help a NARK?
Old 09-21-2008, 10:26 AM   #80  
beachin'

S/C/G: 240/125/130

Height: 5'8

Schmoo - I guess we'll see how it tastes....it just went into the oven 10 minutes ago.

No idea on the Halloween parties from personal experience, but a friend said they were pretty cool. Are you looking for you and DH or the kids?

--

Alright - I need to get some things done. For some reason there is garlic powder ALLLLLL over the kitchen floor. I swear there are ghosts in my house....everyone denies it and the cat can't jump that high. I'm going to have to start installing spy cameras. Boys are so messy.

Don't get into too much trouble, girls.

Last edited by zeffryn; 09-21-2008 at 10:31 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:33 AM   #81  
Determined to lose!

Um, Zeff, news flash, cats CAN jump that high! My little girl, and she's just a little thing, can jump into my arms! It's hilarious! And she jumps from floor to top of my TALL dresser!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:34 AM   #82  
jeep girl

S/C/G: 219/ticker/180

Height: 5'11

Alrite ladies...wish me luck....about to attempt to put together my new BBQ pit....

WOw....I'm impressed with myself....BBQ is together in an hour flat!!

Last edited by mandyleigh; 09-21-2008 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-21-2008, 10:39 AM   #83  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Okay, minor change of plans - they had giant cukes so I will get to make a few more chips for the winter

Schmoodle - Great plan except we live about 35 miles from a nuke Darn

Nessa - I've been dying my hair for about 26 years and at least once every year I decide to see how it looks without dye. So far I've been depressed and run to the store for a new box after a couple of months every time! I have a co-worker who just let hers grow out but she has that gorgeous silvery salt and pepper hair that I envy. Mine seems to be washed out yellowy gray, very unappealing. Also, my Mom still dyes her hair so I feel obligated

Zeff - you will have to share the recipe, or at least the technique if it's good.

Okay, the produce is calling my name. Time to get back to work
Old 09-21-2008, 10:46 AM   #84  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

I got 3 more dinners, dinner tonite and another small lunch and a big lunch out of it. all i had last night was a cup (for tasting purposes)

come on over it's crab soup for dinner!
Old 09-21-2008, 10:52 AM   #85  
Determined to lose!

I'm not much for seafood... But I'll join ya anyway!

I just found a recipe on ph2 threads for Mexican Lasagna, I am going to make that this week, as opposed to taco bake! (See, I can get creative?) ROFLMAO
Old 09-21-2008, 11:45 AM   #86  
jeep girl

S/C/G: 219/ticker/180

Height: 5'11

Okay...so I can't find the page with the phase 1 or 2 food lists. I know they were here because I book marked them, but now they aren't coming up. Can anyone help?? I do have the book, but I let my sister borrow it...and I'm tryiing to get some ideas!

Quick question....is butternut squash allowed in PH1?? I was thinking of boiling and mixing in a little ICBINB and cinnamon and splenda like a sweet potato.....legal for PH1?
Old 09-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #87  

Mel - Did you test? We're dying to know.

I dye my hair Natural Dark Golden Brown which is pretty close to the natural color. I feel younger without the grey.

I had so much fun last night with my new computer. I got Messenger installed and got on the webcam with one of my friends who is out of town helping with the hurricane Ike aftermath. Definitely beats a phone call.

Brian gets back this afternoon from his campout and I still haven't planned meals yet. I played more than I should have last night but I really needed a break.
Old 09-21-2008, 11:58 AM   #88  
Determined to lose!

Mandy,... FAQs page ... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=115
Old 09-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #89  
ONEderland here I come!

S/C/G: 286/210/200 (next goal)

Height: 5'2.75"

butternut squash is a winter squash phase 2!
Old 09-21-2008, 12:25 PM   #90  
Healthy mommy

S/C/G: 246/235/150

Height: 5'8 3/4

Hi guys, yep I did the test last night. It was negative! (Thank you Jesus!) Decided to wait another week to do the other test just in case. When I was pregnant with Liam, I took two first response tests that turned out negative. I figured the HCG level hadn't built up enough in my urine yet so I tested again a week later, with a cheapo Dollar Tree test and it was positive. So I was still nervous. BUT, about 20 minutes ago, TOM started.

I am SO relieved. I don't know why it was so late but I DON'T CARE. IT'S HERE! YAY!!!!!

Most people wouldn't celebrate TOM but, I'm ectastic. Making an appointment to get the Mirena tomorrow and I'm going to make BF take off from work whenever my appointment is.

Last edited by Fat Melanie; 09-21-2008 at 12:27 PM.
Closed Thread