Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 11:17 PM   #211  
Sharon

S/C/G: 255

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone!!

Well....After being off plan for the past three months, I'm back OP beginning tomorrow. I did so well when I first began MRC but for some reason I just needed to take a break. I am recommitting myself to getting down to my original goal.
One good thing is I have gained only 5lbs so I haven't done too much damage.

I have been lurking around trying to catch-up on how everyone has been doing......Wow!!!There are so many new people here. Everyone seems to be doing great!

Grad and Hawaii: Thanks for the encouraging PMs. Thanks for thining of me....You guys are great!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:26 PM   #212  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by snflrgrl1962 View Post
Hello everyone!!

Well....After being off plan for the past three months, I'm back OP beginning tomorrow. I did so well when I first began MRC but for some reason I just needed to take a break. I am recommitting myself to getting down to my original goal.
One good thing is I have gained only 5lbs so I haven't done too much damage.

I have been lurking around trying to catch-up on how everyone has been doing......Wow!!!There are so many new people here. Everyone seems to be doing great!

Grad and Hawaii: Thanks for the encouraging PMs. Thanks for thining of me....You guys are great!
Yea! Sharon is back!!!

5 lbs is no biggie--you'll have that and much more off in no time!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:09 AM   #213  
Bonnie

Height: 5'6"

Hi all! Well, I too have taken three months off and am back on the wagon again. I gained 7 while on my hiatus but deservedly so...because I mostly threw caution to the wind. I just can't do that anymore - it's how I got fat in the first place. So, I didn't learn my lesson yet so I'm back to finish up and lose 27 to hit my final goal. Glad to see so many of you still plugging along with such great success!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #214  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Sharon and Bonnie! So glad to have you back!! You can do it. I was a little bummed after coming back from my surgery and having gained 8 lbs, but I jumped back in and I've gotten it off. This weigh in on Weds. should show my "first" real loss since finally getting the 8 lbs back off.

Note on eating out- We went over to Hilton Head on Saturday for a nice day trip. Went out to eat at a very nice Sea Food Restaurant sitting on the water. It was beautiful outside. Scanned my choices and choose the grilled fish and grilled shrimp with veggies and rice pilaf- which I didn't eat. Anyway, word of wisdom, ASK if any special sauces are put on it. When it came out, they was some sort of butter sauce over the shrimp and fish!! I was not a happy camper- but I made the most of it by getting as much off as possible. I learned that I will ASK next time how the food is prepared, and not to assume that because it is grilled, that they don't add something to it!!
Just some food for thought for those that are like me and eat out a lot!!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:44 AM   #215  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Bonnie & Sharon: It's GREAT to see both of you back!!!! You both will be right back in the MRC groove in no time at all.

Melanie: Can't wait to see your new photos and CONGRATS on being chosen as you center's weight loss story. What a tribute to your dedication to the program
Old 10-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #216  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomaze View Post
Hi all! Well, I too have taken three months off and am back on the wagon again. I gained 7 while on my hiatus but deservedly so...because I mostly threw caution to the wind. I just can't do that anymore - it's how I got fat in the first place. So, I didn't learn my lesson yet so I'm back to finish up and lose 27 to hit my final goal. Glad to see so many of you still plugging along with such great success!
We missed you!!! So happy to have you back!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:12 AM   #217  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Sharon & Bonnie! And congrats on not doing any more damage than you did during your breaks - that shows you learned something during your weight loss phase!

And Melanie - congrats on having your center honor you - you deserve it!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:30 PM   #218  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

I am going to WI today and I dont think I hit my 3 pounds, (Kids Holloween Party Sat) But I dont think I have gone up!!! My scale says so ...lol.... Ill let yall know
Old 10-06-2008, 12:36 PM   #219  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWARN View Post
Congrats Losingforhealth!!

Well, I'm 1/2 way done with my first menu... I tell ya this is a journey that is for sure. I find myself having headaches and a little nauseated at parts of the day especially at night time after dinner. Did anyone else experience symptoms at the beginning.. BUT I have stayed OP 100%, yes, it has only been 2 days, but I am sticking with this. I am anxious to see if I have lost any in the past few days.. I go in for WI tomorrow and to get my next menu.. I am really hoping for just a few more choices!
I remember how hard the 1st few days and even the 1st week or so, the Headaches and nausea will go away it is like your body is detoxing. You doing great and it will become easer!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 12:53 PM   #220  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

jstuckley - Just curious...what kind of exercise do you do and how often? You always seem to have big numbers in both weight loss and inches.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #221  

Height: 5'10"

Default Update

I must not have updated my ticker. I signed the 40 lb board on Friday. I've lost 43 lbs so far. I'm averaging -.5 lbs a day - isn't that crazy?! I've been on MRC for 85 days. I'm planning on my first "planned off plan" time this weekend. I'm going to KC with 5 of my closest girlfriends for a little girl time! I still plan to make wise choices at most meals but know I will also bend a little.
I must admit, it's getting a little tougher to stay OP all of the time. I thought it would get easier with time but those temptations are still there.

Hope everyone has a great on plan week!
Old 10-06-2008, 02:06 PM   #222  
One Meal At A Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla View Post
jstuckley - Just curious...what kind of exercise do you do and how often? You always seem to have big numbers in both weight loss and inches.
The only exercise I do to be truthful is on Tuesday and Thursdays I coach peewee cheerleading for 1 hour. Sometimes I work really hard and some times I don't. But I drink tons and tons of water!!!!! A lot more then 64 oz a day maybe like 120 oz if not more on some days. Maybe If i walked a little I could lose more....Also I drink the fiber drink 3 x a week to help get the wast out of that body.. Just find out what works for you.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #223  

S/C/G: 163/154/135

Height: 5'3''

I am experiencing a really strong urge to eat chocalate and am no where near my time of month. Of course I'm having a hard day..Just trying to talk myself out of it.. Any help??
Old 10-06-2008, 04:03 PM   #224  
Katie

S/C/G: 205/198/150

Height: 5 Ft. 4 In

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowgirl76 View Post
I am experiencing a really strong urge to eat chocalate and am no where near my time of month. Of course I'm having a hard day..Just trying to talk myself out of it.. Any help??
I totally understand what you are going through!! Do you have any of the mini crisps, creamy cocoa or chocolate pudding? That usually always helps me!
Old 10-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #225  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

I always have the mini crisps when I am craving chocolate. You can't get too far off base with that.
Closed Thread