Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 12:38 PM   #181  
Remodeling The Temple

S/C/G: 229.5/161.5/149.5

I just wanted to stop in since I haven't been around all week. I need to catch up on the thread but I've had a horrible week and managed to keep control of my eating and lost 4 lbs this week!!!! I'm so excited.

It shows that I can stick with it and get results!
Old 10-03-2008, 12:53 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 234/seetracker/170

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meemo View Post
You start stabilizing your weight when you get within 5 lbs or so of your goal weight. You gradually start adding foods to your menu so that you don't have a sudden big influx of calories. They expect you to lose 5-7 lbs during stabilization. There are 5 or 6 "additions", you add something different each week, and you have to maintain your weight or lose to move on to the next addition. Once you've completed stabilization, they give you your official maintenance menu.

Do they make you pay during stabilization if you haven't gotten to your goal weight by the time you are supposed to? I have 52 LBS to go and have until January....I am worried about having to pay more. On Maintenance are you still required to purchase HNS??
Old 10-03-2008, 12:54 PM   #183  

S/C/G: 234/seetracker/170

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kiddos View Post
Wow - get busy for a few days and you miss a ton!!

So many great new pictures posted - you ladies are such an inspiration! Such amazing changes going on.

Congrats to everyone on losses and NSVs - everyone's making such great progress.
How do you post pictures? I saw where to post profile picture, but how do you do more than one? I need to also figure out how to re size my pictures..
Old 10-03-2008, 01:23 PM   #184  

S/C/G: 294/271/165

Height: 5"7

Congrats Alexiah for you promotion!! That is awesome! Do something nice for yourself like a pedicure or massage!!
Old 10-03-2008, 02:48 PM   #185  

Diana .... congratulations on the promotion! That's awesome. Glad to see you here!! I've just recommitted myself to finish up the program too -- we can do it ... we have a good start!
Old 10-03-2008, 04:43 PM   #186  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

Thanks dk!! Your right we have come to far to stop now, lets do it together!!

Has anyone heard from blue eyed angel?
Old 10-03-2008, 07:59 PM   #187  

S/C/G: 217/217/175

Height: 5'11"

Where do you find Walden Farms products?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:44 PM   #188  
MRC Repeat Offender

S/C/G: 251/151/151

Height: 5'9"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2ski2004 View Post
Where do you find Walden Farms products?
I get them at our local Publix grocery store. You can order from their website and they also have a store location finder on the site, too.
waldenfarms dot com
Old 10-03-2008, 09:51 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 217/ticker/170

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
Well everyone i have not been on in a while , i got promoted at work and have been real busy i was a nurse at my clinic and now i am the buisness manager! I have been ok on plan have not lost or gained but i really need to get pop so i can continue to lose ..hope everyone has a great day and WELCOME to all the newbies! God bless!!
Congrats on the promotion! That's wonderful news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle View Post
I just wanted to stop in since I haven't been around all week. I need to catch up on the thread but I've had a horrible week and managed to keep control of my eating and lost 4 lbs this week!!!! I'm so excited.

It shows that I can stick with it and get results!
Very, very good! That is a definite victory!

Personal Update-Since I got back from my trip last week (and my MRC check-in), I've made a conscientious effort to get serious and finish up! I'm trying to get back into my workout routine and have started keeping a log of my daily exercise on the opposite page of each day's entry in my food journal. Also, I'm pleased because while I had a socially required lunch outing to a sushi restaurant, I made good choices and was able to get right back on track this evening. Other than a reasonable lunch, I haven't had any other cheats today, so that's a victory in itself! At least compared to my last month, that's a victory for me.

Oh, one other funny NSV. Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant, and one of the bussers, in broken English, approached my friend at the soda fountain and asked if I had been sick. Then she came up to my table and began sweeping her hands together to demonstrate how skinny I am! I think I started blushing, but everyone was very festive and excited. It sounds like I'm super model thin, but I'm somewhere between a 14 and a 16.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:29 PM   #190  

S/C/G: 152.5/see ticker/128

Height: 5'6"

Good grief - so much news in just 4 days. I have been super busy at work - and haven't even had time to lurk around the boards...I just caught up on this one and WOW...what great news for so many of you.

I agree with someone who said Schoon is an alien. Seriously - who can gain 16 lbs and lose them in 2-3 days???? Unfair. Really, I'm just jealous...

Anyhow - I have WI tomorrow...last week was no change...I "feel" like I will have a loss tomorrow...I so want to sign the 10lb board...on the other hand, I have been able to wear some things that I couldn't just 5-6 weeks ago. That is a real motivator...

Well - good luck to everyone who has weekend WI...and have a great weekend all.

Rosemary
Old 10-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #191  

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuck in grad school View Post
Congrats on the promotion! That's wonderful news!

Very, very good! That is a definite victory!

Personal Update-Since I got back from my trip last week (and my MRC check-in), I've made a conscientious effort to get serious and finish up! I'm trying to get back into my workout routine and have started keeping a log of my daily exercise on the opposite page of each day's entry in my food journal. Also, I'm pleased because while I had a socially required lunch outing to a sushi restaurant, I made good choices and was able to get right back on track this evening. Other than a reasonable lunch, I haven't had any other cheats today, so that's a victory in itself! At least compared to my last month, that's a victory for me.

Oh, one other funny NSV. Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at my favorite mexican restaurant, and one of the bussers, in broken English, approached my friend at the soda fountain and asked if I had been sick. Then she came up to my table and began sweeping her hands together to demonstrate how skinny I am! I think I started blushing, but everyone was very festive and excited. It sounds like I'm super model thin, but I'm somewhere between a 14 and a 16.
Grad-
COngrats! It's those little things that mean the most to us and keep encouraging us to go on! Good luck with the program this weekend! Those are always my hardest b/c we eat out the most on the weekend!
Old 10-03-2008, 10:53 PM   #192  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeminoleGirl View Post
Good grief - so much news in just 4 days. I have been super busy at work - and haven't even had time to lurk around the boards...I just caught up on this one and WOW...what great news for so many of you.

I agree with someone who said Schoon is an alien. Seriously - who can gain 16 lbs and lose them in 2-3 days???? Unfair. Really, I'm just jealous...

Anyhow - I have WI tomorrow...last week was no change...I "feel" like I will have a loss tomorrow...I so want to sign the 10lb board...on the other hand, I have been able to wear some things that I couldn't just 5-6 weeks ago. That is a real motivator...

Well - good luck to everyone who has weekend WI...and have a great weekend all.

Rosemary
Seminole-
Isn't that fun to be able to pull those clothes out! I tried a ton on tonight and was absolutely amazed that they fit and a little loose!
I can't even believe it!
Old 10-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #193  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraSerendipity View Post
Do they make you pay during stabilization if you haven't gotten to your goal weight by the time you are supposed to? I have 52 LBS to go and have until January....I am worried about having to pay more. On Maintenance are you still required to purchase HNS??
It depends on how close you are - stabilization & maintenance are included in your program. You can eat into your year of maintenance if you're pretty close to goal. If you're still pretty far away from goal, you'll probably need an "extension" - I believe some centers have special pricing for this, but I may be thinking of something else. Some of our other members who've re-signed to lose all their weight can give you a more accurate answer on that.

On maintenance, no, you don't need to have HNS.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:10 AM   #194  
Gina

S/C/G: 261/see ticker/180

Height: 5'8"

Wow, great job on all the losses! Jstuckly, Lesset01, & Silverbelle. And a special shout out to Denise & Finz - you two are just amazing. Great losses after a vacation
Pamperedmom & Alexiah - I'm glad to see you two posting again - welcome back!
Nwarn - I understand how you feel. I really went into this thinking it wouldn’t work, but I was willing to follow the rules and give it a try. Just try to stay relaxed, do pre-planning with your shopping, but focus on one day at a time, one meal at a time. Trying to get all your water in will probably take more effort than anything! You're going to see results pretty quickly which is really motivating.
Grad - that was a great NSV! Get used to being treated like a rock star. Losing weight is an accomplishment that so many strive for and very few attain. And it's something you "wear" so you're very visible!!

Last edited by ShineOn; 10-04-2008 at 07:11 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 09:14 AM   #195  

S/C/G: 180/172.5/135

Height: 5'4

Congrats to everyone!!

So, I went to my food class last night.. OH MY GOSH!! My menu is very restrictive for the first 4 days, BUT I know I can do this!!! I bought the cookbook and it looks like there are alot of good ideas that I can use to help brake up the food boredom after the first few days. I also got the chicken bullion - is that good just warmed up in water like a soup??? OHHHH I forgot to tell you guys I LOST 1 POUND!!! I know it is just a pound but hey that is move in the right direction. (only a zillion left to go) or so it seems)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Closed Thread