Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2008, 10:59 AM   #496  

S/C/G: 234/seetracker/170

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbelle View Post
Good Morning Everyone...As of this morning, I have turned over a new leaf...I've been on plan since August 26 and have lost 17 lbs. I've been stuck in the same place for the last 3 weeks and I have gotten discouraged and frustrated. Not anymore! I don't want to give up and I'm not going to talk myself into a depression because I think I can't do it. I wanted to hit 30 lbs by Halloween, and I know that isn't possible (pending a dramatic losss). But I have adjusted my mind set and I am going to keep going and not mess up. I've done the past 12 meals exactly on plan and that is how I'm going to deal with things- one meal at a time. If I do everything right, then I can't feel guilty for not losing. Anyway, I'm not sure what my point is. I just wanted to make that statement this morning.

Congratulations to all of your losses and your board signings and your NSV's. I hope I have more to share with you soon.

Great Job Silverbell, you can do it!
Old 10-22-2008, 04:02 PM   #497  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

Ok I have a some what update on Alex and it is not a very good one,

They or going to send her to a heart Dr.

I am waiting on them to call me with the heart Dr apt. There will be many test and I am not sure of all them right now cuz when he was talking I was in shock. I know a stress test and Eco Cardiod gram. He has taken her out of all sports or anything that would get her heart up and going. Her potassium was still a little low, he not sure if that is casing the damage or if the damage is casing the low potassium. he seams sure that there is some kind of damage but needs to be 100% sure if what it is and where.

Please pray for my baby girl that everything will come out ok.
Old 10-22-2008, 04:26 PM   #498  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSTUCKLY View Post

I am waiting on them to call me with the heart Dr apt. There will be many test and I am not sure of all them right now cuz when he was talking I was in shock. I know a stress test and Eco Cardiod gram. He has taken her out of all sports or anything that would get her heart up and going. Her potassium was still a little low, he not sure if that is casing the damage or if the damage is casing the low potassium. he seams sure that there is some kind of damage but needs to be 100% sure if what it is and where.

We are all praying for you and your lil girl. Try to stay positive and we will all keep our fingers crossed that the tests with the heart doctor provide you and your family with answers and solutions. Thank you for keeping us updated.. hang in there
Old 10-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #499  
Cari

S/C/G: 304 / ticker / 180

Height: 5'8"

Quote:

Hang in there. I know this is a very difficult time for you. I will be praying for you and your daughter!!
Old 10-22-2008, 05:09 PM   #500  
dla
Denise

S/C/G: 321/ticker/175

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:

I will be praying for you and your little girl. Take care of yourself, too.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #501  

OK, this is totally random and strange...i know..
But its freezing here and I decided i wanted tea, so i made peppermint tea and decided it would be good with lemon, so i put my lemon suppliment in the tea. It is very yummy except it got all curldled. I know lemon curdls milk products, but maybe the mint did it? Anyone have any experience with this??
Old 10-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #502  
Bonnie

S/C/G: 172/see ticker/145

Height: 5' 5.5"

Default It's not easy being green

Just thought I would tell you about my 3 days on back on the green menu after being on maintenance for several months. The first two days weren't bad but yesterday I was starving. I guess it all paid off since on my home scale I seem to have lost 1.5 pounds. I will verify this later when I go weigh in.

I would start a new thread but do not know how. If any one is out there that does it seems to be about that time again. People don't post and aren't as active as before. I miss the fact that you could go online at pretty much any time of day and read new things. I'm as much to blame as anyone. So I will try to post more and if anyone is out there that knows how to start a new thread please do it.
Old 10-23-2008, 09:40 AM   #503  

S/C/G: 220/195/165

Hello! I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. MRC works but seems to work muchslower for me than anyone else. Any ideas, suggestions or pills you recommend?
Old 10-23-2008, 09:47 AM   #504  

S/C/G: 238.5/155.5/160

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRITZI View Post
Hello! I have been lurking for a while and finally decided to post. MRC works but seems to work muchslower for me than anyone else. Any ideas, suggestions or pills you recommend?
Hi Fritzi, welcome! I don't take many supplements (to keep expense down) but I do take a multi and Flax Oil. When my weight loss slowed up a bit I increased my Flax and that has seemed to help some. I was taking one 1,000mg. at each meal. I doubled it and now take 2 per meal. They say you can have up to 9,000mg per day. Could just be a coincidence but I had the biggest loss since my first week after I increased it.

Do you go to the Bellevue center?
Old 10-23-2008, 10:30 AM   #505  
One Meal At A Time

S/C/G: 145/ticker/130

Height: 5"5

We have MRC Take 29 ready
Closed Thread