Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 01:26 PM   #421  
Lori

S/C/G: 162.5 / 132.5 / 120

Height: 5' 0"

Default Catching Up Again

Looks like eveyone is doing a great job - woohoo.

snflrgrl1962 - congrats on the 4.8 lbs - that's awesome!!

WorkingARmom - congrats on the mediums !

Graduatethin - congrats on the size 6 !

Have a great day everyone!!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:09 PM   #422  

S/C/G: 198/see ticker/163

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
I went shopping today for something to wear to my son's graduation party- this was my goal-- hence my pen name... Anyway found the perfect thing-- black capri pants --SIZE SIX!!!!! Holy crap, I would have never thought when I started that I would be wearing a size 6 to my son's graduation party!! I am so happy-- also bought a really cute trapeze top- I think that is what you call it. Anyway, I feel really good in the outfit and I hope my son will be proud of me!! Just had to share-- thank you all for your support!!
Wow! That is fantastic. Please post a picture of you in that new outfit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineOn View Post
Ohhhh, how sweet. My DH got a good belly laugh out of the WWDD! Thanks for enlarging those before and after pictures. WOW! That is really dramatic! You don't even look like the same person and where did that blonde hair come from? Are you hitting the bottle of hair dye that is! I'm sure it's from all that Colorado sun you're soaking up. Anytime you're near Omaha, you always have a place to call home! I'm a little jealous, they made me give up my Goji juice at the center. Now that I'm close enough to goal weight, I'm going to start adding it back in. It really does stablize your blood sugar as well as a lot of other health benefits. I think they made me cut it out because I was having problems losing fast in the beginning, and they just didn't understand what it was. I have two bottle in my pantry just calling out to me. Have you heard about the new GoChi? It's the next generation of goji juice. Well, I hadn't signed on since the 22nd and we're already 28 pages into a new thread!! I'll try to catch up. Did wi on Thursday and was down 4 lbs - that puts me right back at the 187.5 that I was at 2 weeks ago. Back in the right direction!!
Woo Hoo! You are on a roll now. Keep up the good work!
Old 04-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #423  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by namaste View Post
I don't cook my tomatoes at all. I only use raw tomatoes and use them as a topping, after. When I started the program however, I did use them in cooking and never have really noticed a difference in terms of having a slow weight loss week due to it, etc.... the reason I was using them was because I just didn't know at the time. Since I was told, I stopped. I just figured that if there was a chance it could cause an issue, I wasn't going to do it. I heard the same thing... that during the cooking process, they would convert to sugar. With beans, however... I've always cooked with them, and have never heard anything different. The only thing I was told was that if you had to use canned beans in cooking, to rinse them thoroughly before using them to get rid of the sodium. But again, I cook with them in my recipes all the time.
I use my tomtatoes raw as well. When I put them in the chili they don't get a chance to cook, it only simmers for a few or you can add them very last minute, in the spaghetti sauce they are totally raw as well.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #424  
Christie

S/C/G: 197/ticker/135

Height: 5'4

Just a quick note before I start trying to catch up on what I've missed!! For as horrible as Friday was, today was just as good. I took my van for another opinion and apparently, it's fine. The timing chain should not have problems for at least another 100,000 miles. And stupid Nissan didn't even snap the plastic cover over the radiator back into place!! The mechanic I saw today fixed it and gave me an estimate for free. They just won all of my business!! Oil changes and all.

I took the day off b/c I just needed a day to sleep in and get over my weekend, is that lame? I went to wi and I've lost 2 more pounds!!! If all goes well, I should be signing the 40 pound board on Thursday!!! One more pound and I'm there (by their chart!) After wi I went to the gym and busted it out. I still can't zip my dress up all the way, so I am getting a little nervous. I have less than 4 weeks, actually less than that b/c I really need to take it to get it hemmed and altered. I have faith....I can do this.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #425  
Christie

PS - thanks everyone for understanding and letting me vent here. I hope I'm not too much of a PIA!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:11 PM   #426  
Deanna

S/C/G: 190.5/170.5/150

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduatethin View Post
I went shopping today for something to wear to my son's graduation party- this was my goal-- hence my pen name... Anyway found the perfect thing-- black capri pants --SIZE SIX!!!!! Holy crap, I would have never thought when I started that I would be wearing a size 6 to my son's graduation party!! I am so happy-- also bought a really cute trapeze top- I think that is what you call it. Anyway, I feel really good in the outfit and I hope my son will be proud of me!! Just had to share-- thank you all for your support!!
Size 6! Your son will be so proud of your accomplishment! Congratulations.

WorkingARmom- size medium! good for you!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #427  
Christie

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsquisit View Post
Hey All,

WI today and was down another 2 pounds. I just need a 1.5 pound loss next week to sign the 25 lb board. Send me some good vibes, please!!!!

Now let me go catchup on the other posts. Hope everyone's weekend is a good one.
HOORAY!!! It's "next week" already, sorry it took me so long to see this! Let us know how wi goes!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:16 PM   #428  
Christie

Jewlie: I'm so impressed with you!! I'm glad you got your menu figured out!! I asked someone at my center about getting hungry d/t exercise and he said that he drinks an extra hns. So he has 5 on workout days. That's a lot of $$$$!!!! Do they get commision?>
Old 04-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #429  
Christie

snflrgrl: I bet that scale just rocked your world!! 4.8?!?!? You are amazing!! COngrats and keep on trucking!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:18 PM   #430  
Christie

If I've missed any big losses, I'm sorry!! You guys just move so fast that things sometimes get away from me!!

OH!! I did miss graduatethin!! a SIZE 6?!?!? AMAZING!
Old 04-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #431  
Christie

Hey Donuts, I saw somewhere that someone mentioned that you recommended something called Sea Thin? That it is a thermogenic? The MRC Hoodia is a thermogenic, right? I hate to say it, but there are things that I just take b/c they tell me to. I knew I needed a thermogenic, but what is the difference?

BTW - I looked at your profile again, and I just can't believe how amazingly different you look. Congrats!! And thanks for sharing all of your wisdom with us.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:45 PM   #432  
Super Maintainer

S/C/G: 357/197/maintaining

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Originally Posted by readytobethinagain View Post
Hey Donuts, I saw somewhere that someone mentioned that you recommended something called Sea Thin? That it is a thermogenic? The MRC Hoodia is a thermogenic, right? I hate to say it, but there are things that I just take b/c they tell me to. I knew I needed a thermogenic, but what is the difference?

BTW - I looked at your profile again, and I just can't believe how amazingly different you look. Congrats!! And thanks for sharing all of your wisdom with us.
MRC Hoodia's last formula contained cayenne pepper as it's thermogenic. MRC's current formula doesn't contain cayenne pepper. I'm not sure if it has any thermogenic properties now.

Yes, Sea Thin has Non-stimulating thermogenic properties that specifically target the white fat around your abdominal organs. I think it works great!

Oh, by the way, I WI today and lost 7.5 pounds since my last WI!!!
I got to sign 2 boards, The 150 and the 155 pound boards!!!

I'm only 1 pound away from ONE-derland!!!

Last edited by nomoredonuts4me; 04-28-2008 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-28-2008, 04:56 PM   #433  
Deanna

S/C/G: 190.5/170.5/150

Height: 5"8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomoredonuts4me View Post
MRC Hoodia's last formula contained cayenne pepper as it's thermogenic. MRC's current formula doesn't contain cayenne pepper. I'm not sure if it has any thermogenic properties now.

Yes, Sea Thin has Non-stimulating thermogenic properties that specifically target the white fat around your abdominal organs. I think it works great!

Donuts! My goodness! YOU ARE AWESOME! I am thrilled for you! You are a man on a mission. Send some of that majic my way!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:22 PM   #434  
MRC started March 8, 2008

S/C/G: 258/189/150

Quote:
Just a quick note before I start trying to catch up on what I've missed!! For as horrible as Friday was, today was just as good. I took my van for another opinion and apparently, it's fine. The timing chain should not have problems for at least another 100,000 miles. And stupid Nissan didn't even snap the plastic cover over the radiator back into place!! The mechanic I saw today fixed it and gave me an estimate for free. They just won all of my business!! Oil changes and all.

I took the day off b/c I just needed a day to sleep in and get over my weekend, is that lame? I went to wi and I've lost 2 more pounds!!! If all goes well, I should be signing the 40 pound board on Thursday!!! One more pound and I'm there (by their chart!) After wi I went to the gym and busted it out. I still can't zip my dress up all the way, so I am getting a little nervous. I have less than 4 weeks, actually less than that b/c I really need to take it to get it hemmed and altered. I have faith....I can do this.
Oh you are so gonna look hot in that dress. I don't blame you a bit taking the day off to unwind and refresh thats how we take care of ourselves, we know when our bodies need a break. Congrats on the two more pounds!! It won't be long before no one will be able to tell you and your daughter apart!

Quote:

7.5 lbs!!! CRIPES!! I didn't think it was even possible for you to lose that much at one time considering you have been at this awhile. And aren't you in stabilization? Wow, Oh you are so going to onederfland, you will have to mark May 2008 as the month you took your trip to onederland and you loved it so much you decided to stay!
Old 04-28-2008, 05:27 PM   #435  
Chillin' like a villian

S/C/G: 341/289.5/176

Quote:
I took the day off b/c I just needed a day to sleep in and get over my weekend, is that lame? I went to wi and I've lost 2 more pounds!!!
I don't think that's lame at all! I've been talking about just that for a week now. My weekends have been so busy that my house is just a huge mess and I want to spend some time cleaning it and getting caught up on laundry. I actually have an 11:40am dentist appointment and told my boss I was taking the rest of the afternoon off. I plan on getting some stuff done around the house then!

Congrats on the 2 lbs! That's awesome! I bet you sign that 40 lb board on Thursday with no problems! As for the dress... You'll make it. Just stay focused and on track.

Quote:

Oh by the way... CONGRATS! That is just awesome. What a huge loss and only one pound away from Onderland!!! I'm jealous.
Closed Thread