Old 12-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #136  
Denise

S/C/G: 354/ticker/183

Height: 5'11"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goal4Life View Post
I wi tommorrow, hope to be right there behind you. Still shooting for my Christmas goal, but wow this month flew, I only have this week and a few days, so I might just miss it by a week. Still pushing on for it.
I think you can still make it!!!! I'm pulling for ya!
namaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:15 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 205/153/155

Height: 5'7"

Namaste: Good for you!! 4 lbs gone! You are doing so great!
graduatethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:24 PM   #138  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 275/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

I just had the greatest MRC 'snack'
I mixed up some HNS creamy double chocolate pudding this morning, put it in a small tupperware bowl w/lid, and put it in the freezer. I have been having an extremely naughty ice cream craving, so I just had to try this to see if it would work....IT DID! No quite as creamy as ice cream, but the texture of sorbetto. It still worked, and it help curb that craving I was having. It was really good, I think I like it better that way than normal.

Last edited by Goal4Life; 12-17-2007 at 01:24 PM.
Goal4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:45 PM   #139  
DIANA-Start Date 03/08/08

S/C/G: 243/206/180

Height: 5'4

ladies i was wondering if any of you have the cinnamon toast on a daily basis? Are you just toasting bread adding butterspray and cinnamon?
alexiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 02:44 PM   #140  

S/C/G: 205/153/155

Goal4Life: I am going to try that tonight- sounds good!

alexiah: I have the cinnamon toast every day. I use 1 tsp. of safflower oil on my bread and then sweetener and cinnamon- I broil it. This is the recipe that is in the cookbook
graduatethin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:36 PM   #141  
Amy

S/C/G: 248/177/160

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexiah View Post
ladies i was wondering if any of you have the cinnamon toast on a daily basis? Are you just toasting bread adding butterspray and cinnamon?
I have it every night for "dessert". I toast mine in the toaster, spray with "I can't believe it's not butter" spray, sprinkle cinnamon and splenda on it. I look forward to it every night.
losingweightnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 04:46 PM   #142  

Does anyone know how many oz are in a 1/2 gallon?
Old 12-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #143  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 312.0/ticker/212.0

Height: 6'0"

Quote:
Does anyone know how many oz are in a 1/2 gallon?
steph0320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:26 PM   #144  

Thanks!!
Old 12-17-2007, 05:32 PM   #145  
texdoc2001

S/C/G: 207/207/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi, guys. Namaste, woo-hoo! Good for you!

I slacked about going to the gym all week last week. Partly, I think, because my workout partner decided to go to a gym across town except for Friday. I think it changes my accountability because nobody knows whether I'm there or not. Soooo, if it's all right with you guys, I'm going to be accountable to you. I plan to go work out at 6:45 tomorrow morning as I've been doing 3-4 times a week since July. I want to be able to tell you about it tomorrow and to have in my head at 6:44 that YOU will know whether or not I go. Thanks!
texdoc2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:38 PM   #146  
Feelin' Great!

S/C/G: 177.5/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

Wow! I was busy for a couple of weeks and it took me a while to catch up on all the reading! Great Job everyone! Donuts! Woo hoo on your 100 pounds! Many dancing carrots for you!

I took measurements and body comp on Wednesday and I've lost 32.5 pounds and 42 inches. That's 3 1/2 feet!!! I'm so excited. I was only 1% out of the "healthy" BMI range. We attended a friend's birthday party on Saturday and DH and I were getting many compliments. It felt great. I still struggled to find some jeans this weekend, but I finally found two pairs in an 8 and 10 petite. They were the same brand, but one style fit better in the 10. Those darn designers.

I've been bad about getting in to weigh in twice a week. It's just been so hectic lately, we've only fit in once a week.

ShineOn! Great job on your cruise. We're going to Cancun next month and I hope I do as well as you!

Someone asked a while ago if someone can do this plan during pregnancy. The receptionist at my center did the program while pregnant, so I'm pretty sure you can. They may modify it slightly to give you more snacks.
COKimBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 05:42 PM   #147  
Em

S/C/G: 170

Quote:
Not daily, but often. I use the butter-flavored Pam-type stuff, cinnamon & a little splenda. It doesn't take much splenda at all.
Meemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:16 PM   #148  

S/C/G: 232.6/ticker/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi everyone!
Holy cow - you can't leave this board for a minute and you're way behind!

CONGRATULATION DONUTS!!! 100 LBS. REMOVED!!! WOOHOO!!!

Goal4Life - I've been craving ice cream...thanks for the tip on the pudding!

Alexiah - You said you go to the Westminster Center, right? They do tell us there (on the beige menu) that they want us to have 5 HNS per day. I have yet to master that, but I do try. Also - to have that HNS between meals and to eat your meal within 2 hours is what I've been told as well to get that maximum fat burn.

Congratulations to you all with your awesome poundage removals!!! Way to go!!!

Now - here's my thing. I'm really cranky. I'm depressed. I injured myself on Nov. 25th - popped a rib head. I have since been in chronic pain and have been to the doc and chiro. many times...lots of pain meds., etc. Basically - I have not been able to do my typical kickboxing. I have had NO release for stress. I need to get back to my kickboxing....it's been my stress reliever since May and I've been miserable without it. Irk. Just needed to throw that out there I guess.

Anyway - love that "stinkin' thinkin" saying too.
Raemi13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 06:53 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 344.5/tracker/144.5

Height: 5'4"

Hey all!

Sounds like everyone is doing so well through this holiday season! Let's keep it up. Our center has had a challenge since Thanksgiving. We are trying to make a paper chain go all around the building we meet in. So far the center has lost over 1400 lbs!

I had a great weigh in this tonight with a 3 lb loss! Whoo Hoo That makes up for the 3 I gained last Thursday. I had a spot on four days of eating and that makes me feel soooo good! Nothing feels as good as thin feels!

I am trying the turkey meatballs from the cookbook tonight, modified of course as our manager has taught us! I tasted them on Sat. at the cooking class!

I had a new consultant today...not sure if I am happy with her. I was a bit frustrated with her as she was trying to tell me to stop doing something that I am allowed to do. I am on Meta-Balance for insulin dependent diabetes. The manager happened to walk in and realized that the new gal had not been trained much in this particular menu, so Suzi told her what I was doing was okay and that I knew my plan well! I have to remember she is new, but she is much younger than me and called me "hon". I hate that! When I had my loss, I made her shake the clapper for me, that is a big deal for me. I hate to ask for it, but I will! Okay now on to positive things!

Goal4Life That sounds good. I have been doing that with my vanilla pudding, but only partially freeze it. I try to flavor it with something like almond to give it something special. Thanks for sharing! I have also has some of those moments when I realized that my thighs are no longer being pinched by the arms of the chairs. It nice to be more comfortable sitting!

texdoc You can count on me! I will be both you accountability person and your cheerleader ! I need to get going on my working out! I belong to Curves and need to get back there. Am going to do it for sure Christmas week!

SAM Hope you had a great dinner out! Here is some cake that you can enjoy!

SHINEON Where are you? We miss you!!! We need some dancing veggies!

Have a great night all!
krazykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:19 PM   #150  
On her way

S/C/G: 296/ticker/178

Unhappy

Hey everybody!!

I am so proud of you all! You guys are all doing so great!

Another thing to try for ice cream, at lunch blend up your fruit (if you use berries, watermelon etc) and freeze that. It is like a sherbet or sorbet. It is yummy too.

I think that I am avoiding wi today. I usually go on Monday. But having two bad nights of eating I don't want to go . I am feeling crummy about myself. I tend to eat crappy when I am alone. Did anyone else used to eat a lot but only by themselves? That is my issue. I feel crappy about it, and am all depressed . I keep thinking, tomorrow is another day. It will be a good day. I feel these days that my glass is always half empty. : I know I have an appointment with my psychiatrist two days after Christmas... but I have to make it there without sabotaging everything that I have done. I just want to roll up in a ball and cry
Lilyannas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote