Old 04-20-2006, 12:56 PM   #181  

Congrats, losers! I am one of you again today!

I have lost almost 4 pounds in 4 days on this challenge -- I don't expect it to continue at that rate, but I needed a big boost to get me going. I am loving my shake in the morning! I really am not feeling hungry and find it easy to resist temptation again. FINALLY!!!!!

Welcome, Shari! This challenge is great!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 12:59 PM   #182  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Heather- I know what you mean, I was worried I would get to hungry with the shakes, turns out I love them, and I am not getting too hungry at all.

Christie- WOW!!! Good for you chickie!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:07 PM   #183  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

4 pounds in 4 days is awesome! You give me some hope. I'm on my last day of TO so I'll be starting tomorrow.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:10 PM   #184  
Twin Mommi

Thank you boosmom and emmysmom.... I am really looking forward to this!

Stacyj: my center had so much turnover that i just moved to a new center... and i am glad i did... new energy... which i need right now... and she told me they are all nutritionists.... bonus!! she said they all have graduated with a degree in nutrition... so sometimes change is good :-)

have a great day and congrats to all that have lost some!!! :-)

(i just walked for 40 min. and had a slimdown for lunch and i will have a LA lite at about 3 today... and a big grilled chick salad for din din)

hey what do you all think about posting at lease one of your days Journals?... someone did that on this thread already but i think it would help us all if everyone posts one day worth because i think it gives us all some good ideas to mix it up ... i know it helps me :-) I am on Purple plan.

Bkfst 1s 1d 1f
Kashi cereal
1 cup skim milk
1 cup coffee
1 fruit smoothy

snack 1f
apple

lunch 1p 1s
la slimdown

snack
LA Lite

dinner 4v 1p 1f 1fat
grilled chicken
salad
salad dressing lite
fruit smoothy

snack
LA Lite
and all my water!!! :-)
sskinney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:30 PM   #185  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

I am finally done with the TO part.Today I start the slimfast shakes.I will have mine for dinne tonight with some fruit.I think I lost about 8 pounds from TO but it was most of my water weight, I am still up 3 pounds from the 169 so I am puttng scale away till monday.I will weigh then change my ticker if need be.

All I have to do to the slimfast is mix it in the blender with 6-8 ice cubes?No adding anything else?
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:44 PM   #186  
Katie

Nope, just like that. It makes about 20 oz worth of shake, and they are so dang good that way!
Old 04-20-2006, 01:51 PM   #187  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Thanks, I have been waiting to try them that way since you all mentioned it.They sound so yummy! I am going to make mine with the coffee flavor.
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 01:58 PM   #188  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

the ice really stretches the drink and makes it soooo filling--my only problem is all the extra air makes me burpy!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:12 PM   #189  

S/C/G: 120

aww, I am poud of everyone great weight loss. keep up the good work
snoody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 03:05 PM   #190  
LAWL,nursing,red,no lites

S/C/G: 168/143/135 pre baby stats

Height: 5'1"

I have a question, if the purple plan has larger protein sizes than gold does how can the same amount of meal replacement shake count the same for both purple and gold? Just a thought.
dawn78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:15 PM   #191  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

HELP ME!!! I am STARVING 2 hours after my shake for lunch! I am having such a problem trying to distribute my food over the day with having to count 1P and 1S for the shake. I have the high protein ones and I love the way they taste but I am STARVING a couple of hours later! I eat my Luna bar mid morningwith an apple, some veggies with my shake at lunch, and a banana with my mid afternoon Luna but it's just not enough. Will this change after my body adjusts? With my fiancee at home to cook for every night, I have to save a P, S, and V. Usually I save my dairy (glass of skim milk) and my 3rd V for my night time snack. That leaves me with nothing left for through the day! Any suggestions would be appreciated!
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:20 PM   #192  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

When I was in your situation, i did one meal protein free, but used a dairy and a starch during the othe rmeal so I would have SOME protein. I used my l.s. v8 soup as my veggies (hot and filling), and I have never ever done an evening snack (I don't want to eat after dinner and I never have...I'm an afternoon snacker). When are you doing the second luna? Also, drink ALL you rwater starting with breakfast. It really will help to start drinking the water as soon as you wake up. I can't fix hunger pain with water, but I can prevent it usually. You gotta stay on top of that water!
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:27 PM   #193  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

sf jello can be very filling . . . . .
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 04:44 PM   #194  
Katie

Hot tea, baby!
Old 04-20-2006, 05:00 PM   #195  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

Thanks guys! I don't usually eat breakfast..just a mid-morning Luna bar and fruit. Then it's Slim Fast for lunch with another fruit and some veggies. I usually do my 2nd bar midafternoon with my last fruit. I work 7-5:30 so I don't have a whole lot of time for snacking. So I don't do any protein until lunch. I try to save my last S, P, and V for dinner. I am a MAJOR nightime snacker so I need the 2nd veggie and dairy around 8:30 when I am winding down. I will try all of your suggestions. Thanks a lot ladies!!!
Stephanie
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote