Old 04-16-2006, 08:30 PM   #46  
Missing Ohio

Default Starting Monday

Hello Chickies, hope you had a great day. Mine was okay, just ate the works so count me in. Will start tomorrow the 17th. I have made up my meal plan for a couple of weeks to lay on the kitchen counter so that there are no excuses from me, myself, and I. Will return the SlimFast Optima to Walmart and look for the High Protein ones. I have enough SlimDown to hold me for a few days. Hope that I can hang in through the three weeks.

c u later
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:03 PM   #47  

OK I am new to the board and I am confused about the CHALLENGE. I am starting TO tomorrow the 17th
I have read all of the threads but still confused
Do we just stay on this thread and keep each other motivated??
I am up for anything.....just got 6 more weeks at the Center and don't want to buy anymore weeks!!! I need to lose 15 pounds! (Can I do that in 6 weeks??? I can give it a try anyway!)
Help me understand

Your new friend
StacyJ
stacyj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:09 PM   #48  
Missing Ohio

I just noticed that I've already cut it down to three weeks. I will hang for the full six(6) weeks. Yay
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 09:53 PM   #49  
I want a smaller wardrobe

S/C/G: 195.2/151/144

Count me in too! I couldn't find the Slim-Fast High Protein. I could only find the Slim Fast Optima so I got a four-pack for now. I'll check Wal-Mart later this week. I cannot find the Knudsen's morning blend so I'm using oranges for this TO. Do you all use the food selections in the menu plan book for your P and V?
merem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #50  
Norissa on LAWL

Height: 5'3

Count me in too -- I need SOMETHING to give me a good kick in the pants !

Good Luck to all you chicks in on the challenge !
Mom_of_3_Monsters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 11:14 PM   #51  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Wow we have a large group now yay its always more fun with several people!!! Stacy the reason someone made this thread for the challenge was so that we could quickly go to this thread and get info or updates on others so yes keep coming to this thread for challenge related stuff but go to the other LAWL threads also!

Im interested to see what the scales say in the morning however I did not get all my food in today. Could be because I was held up in my room all day working on school work lol. I did get all my water in however!!

GL to those starting tomorrow!!!
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 08:53 AM   #52  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Good Day ladies!!! I have missed you all!!! I will be starting my challenege over, I really screwed up this past week on vacation!!!! Soooo I am not getting on the scale for a week I am afraid to see what it says!!! I am starting with the TO today and Tommorow with oranges!! How hasd the challenge been working for you katie?
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:30 AM   #53  

Ok Count me in...
I am sitting here sipping my TO drink as we speak.
I walked three miles last night, but didn't do so great at Easter dinner, had good intentions BUT had to eat some cheesy potatoes. No dessert though!
I HATE TO This is the second time I have done it and the food is so limiting. Plus I am off from school today for Easter vacation. If I am working I am busy and don't think about it.
Good Luck everyone!

****I am still trying to figure out how to put a picture on and put one of those cute little bar graph weight loss things on the bottom.

STACY
Old 04-17-2006, 09:39 AM   #54  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

I'm not sure if anyone noticed or not, but Katie and I figured that the 6-week challenge is actually 7 weeks...2 TO, 12 w/SlimDowns, 2 OP and repeat 2 more times...
Is everyone going to do this for 7 weeks? I was thinking that the other option would be to do 10 days w/SlimDowns instead of 12? What do you all think?
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #55  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Tina--I am pretty sure the "8 week challenge" presented to me at the COD was 10 days of shakes--Just FYI. It makes more sense.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:51 AM   #56  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Stacy--go to UserCP at the top (first one in purple strip) and you can add a photo as your avatar and there are also instructions for your ticker under edit signature (both under UserCP) hope this helps--the tickers are so cool--except when they aren't moving!! LOL.
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 09:51 AM   #57  
Bring sexy back

Height: 5'6"

Yeah, at the grocery store yesterday I wasn't happy with the of paying over $1 a day on shakes so I could starve myself (that's how I feel when I do the shakes because I get tired of liquid nutrition really quickly...my jaws have been wired before and I fully appreciate chewing). I decided I will stay on regular plan for a little longer with my new modification (turning one lite into a 1/2p, s and letting the other one be optional for days where I am famished. It seemed to have started shaking stuff up. I went for a trip to see some family this weekend and was actually better able to on the road than when we got there. It was ridiculous on how many carbs and fried stuff they ate at every meal, and DH's fissure reopened from the less healthy food from what he is used to. I swelled up so badly I had to take my wedding rings off. Mind you, I purchased my rings at 210 lbs and now am around 170.
Dairy Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:02 AM   #58  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 152/147/120

I did the whole program, lost 20 lbs in 8.5 weeks, got 2 weeks into maintenance, and stopped weighing in. That was about 3 months ago. Since then I have put 12 lbs back on!!! I started TO today and would like to do this challenge with you guys. My center won't let me start back even though I still have paid weeks there so I am trying to do this on my own. I could really use the motivation. So it's 2 days TO, 12 days of my regular plan with 1 shake replacing 1 starch and 1 protein, and then 2 days of what?

Last edited by love2eat; 04-17-2006 at 10:11 AM.
love2eat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 10:11 AM   #59  

I think I have my weight bar graph on here...we'll find out!

STACY
Old 04-17-2006, 10:17 AM   #60  

Quote:
Originally Posted by love2eat
I did the whole program, lost 20 lbs in 8.5 weeks, got 2 weeks into maintenance, and stopped weighing in. That was about 3 months ago. Since then I have put 12 lbs back on!!! I started TO today and would like to do this challenge with you guys. My center won't let me start back even though I still have paid weeks there so I am trying to do this on my own. I could really use the motivation. So it's 2 days TO, 12 days of my regular plan with 1 shake replacing 1 starch and 1 protein, and then 2 days of what?
It's topped off at the end with 2 days of regular OP eating. Welcome back! 20 lbs in 8.5 weeks is impressive...just what I'm looking for myself!
stiesta is offline   Reply With Quote