Old 03-29-2006, 10:31 AM   #1486  
milkyway

S/C/G: 243/222/170

Deets and Heather:
My sweetest friends!! I know that is sooo frustrating when we want to see that scale moving. I believe that you are building muscles and toning your body. Deets you said a couple of days ago you measure your body and haven't gain an inch, so that means that you are doing good!
Heather, I 'm sorry girl that TO didn't work that well, you have to wait 14 days since your last TO do it again.

Suzanne: Good luck WI! :
rad7775 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 10:52 AM   #1487  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie - Love the hair!

Great new pictures everyone. Like it has been said before its nice to put faces with the names!

Well I think I am back on track. Went to weigh in last week and I am just .4 lbs away from my lowest weigh on LAWL!! Hopefully I will surpass that this week!

Welcome to all the newbies. You have found a wonderful site with lots of helpful and support giving ladies!

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:07 AM   #1488  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Hey Beanie! So glad to hear from you. Glad to hear that you are back on the bandwagon too!

My internet went down yesterday afternoon, so I went through withdrawals all day. Lets have a great POP day everybody!!!!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:09 AM   #1489  
PurpleSunshine

Good morning Katie - Hope you have a good day as well!!!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:23 AM   #1490  
LA Newbie

S/C/G: 189/177/135

I am down .6 this morning....WI tomorrow...
Good morning everyone!!!!
Suzanne- YEah, I was going to wait until Monday to get it done since that's actually my birthday but I just had to do it earlier
mysticshadows7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:23 AM   #1491  
Brooklyn Mommy of 2

I haven't posted in months (literally), but I returned to work after an extended maternity leave and it took me a while to get back into that crazy routine. So needless to say I didn't have a lot of time to post, but I'm really glad to see how many more recipes are on and all the regulars (old and new).

i'm happy to be back
Denise Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:27 AM   #1492  
Katie

Thanks Heather!!

I just bit into my egg sandwich, and the yolk squirted out all over the side of my face and in my hair. My hair is all crusty and gross from it. Yuck!!
Old 03-29-2006, 11:44 AM   #1493  
On stabilization

Height: 5'5

Whew! It took me 17 pages to catch up from missing the weekend with you chatty chickies!

WI this morning should be good - I am pleased to say I got in 120 oz of water yesterday. An all-time high for me! Did I mention at last WI I lost another 5"? DH isn't too jazzed about the chest loss, but I say, BRING IT ON!

Tonight is going to be hard - My parents are in town, and Dad makes killer BBQ ribs. Both kids have asked him for them, so..... I bought a lean piece of pork loin to make along with the ribs, so that should be OK, but it's the rest of the fixin's that go along with it. Baked beans, tater salad, hot rolls.... I'm trying to figure out how to make it all OP so I can have a taste of some of it. Hopefully the COD will have some advice at WI and not just tell me not to eat any of it. Duh......
hkychik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 11:47 AM   #1494  
Choc Thunder

S/C/G: 256/ticker/180

Height: 5'5"

Hi Everyone.

Late again. I was lurking earlier but just didn't have anything to say...still don't, not really anyway. The scale was down that other fraction of a lb so I will go off to move my tracker in just a minute. I am going to WI tonight, even though I forgot my diary AGAIN. But, I will go in, get weighed, have my counseling and then keep on keeping on.

Newbies!

Beanie - Good to see you back!

Milca - CONGRATS on the huge TO loss.

Deets - Hang in there girlfriend. I'm sorry stabilization is so hard on you. You are such an inspiration to all of us here that I just wish things would go the way you want them to!

Lori - Enjoy your DPs and GOOD LUCK with the bbq.

Till later on, Chicks! Here's to ALL OF US!

edited to add - back Denise! I remember you!

Last edited by Chklithunder; 03-29-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Chklithunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 12:16 PM   #1495  
Katie

We are going to Chili's for dinner tonight for my friend Natalie's birthday. I am thinking I will get the guiltless salmon. It comes with steamed veggies and black beans. I will ask to sub the black beans for a baked potato and eat half of it for a starch, I think. Yesterday I had 17 kids. So far today I have 10. Big difference!!
Old 03-29-2006, 12:54 PM   #1496  
LA Newbie

S/C/G: 189/177/135

Ooh Chili's sounds good...I never go "out" to dinner anymore.
mysticshadows7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:09 PM   #1497  
NASCAR Chick

S/C/G: 181/177.6/???/124

Height: 5'4"

Back from WI - down 2.2 I've already moved my tracker - this is just the beginning. I did buy some of the vanilla SlimDown - $16.99/4 was a bit pricy. I will have to try and find an alternative here in Canada.
Bobby18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:12 PM   #1498  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Good morning chickies!!

I have had a busy day.Took both kids to the dentist.They did pretty good.I am eating for lunch egg beaters with all my veggies for the day(very filling),1/2 cup onion,1 cup cooked mushroom,YUMMY oh and with hot sauce!! The kids and my mother had pizza hut.I resisted temptation!! Well, I gotta get back to work .

Have a POP day everyone!!
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:13 PM   #1499  
1dayatatime(on LAWL)

S/C/G: 262/182/160

Do you have slim fast shakes in your area?
angelica1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 01:32 PM   #1500  
PurpleSunshine

Mrs Beanie - nice to see or hear from you this morning!! !

katie - OMG - I know you were so upset with that yolk came crashing towards your face - but I do have to admit - I pictured it and I had to laugh a bit - I can just see your face!!! Everything you do has some humor in it - so I figured it wouldn't be right if this didn't!!!

Suzanne - Congrats on your loss!!! That is wonderful. I hope to be moving my ticker sometime - the truth is I should be moving it to the left, but I just bring myself to do that.....

Lori - Have fun w/ the DP - I'm sure you will plan as OP as possible - enjoy your family time!
PURPLEPIRATE99 is offline   Reply With Quote