Old 08-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #61  
Re-Start 8/6/2012

S/C/G: 202/152/155

Height: 5'7

Ahhhhh! We were on page 4!!

Buuuuump!

I am finally starting phase 1 again this morning, and it was hard to give up my Organo Gold Latte, but I am making it through!

Hoping everyone had a great OP weekend!
Lesley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 12:44 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

Well I am feeling pretty crappy about all of this .... again. I did great on IP for 3 months - 100% OP not so much of a thought. The beginning of July we had houseguests for a few weeks ... which meant extra "snacky crap" around the house - cooking more "balanced" meals which included carbs - more out to eat and all of that. Since then I have been an IP flunky

I just can't keep myself on track. Every day I tell myself "today is different ... today I go back to going 100%" But it never happens. Saturday I had mashed potatoes (which incidently I don't even like) because they smelled good. For the record Potatoes don't SMELL like anything but for some reason I was so overwhelmed by the smell I justified the cheat. Sunday I ate icecream ... peanutbutter icecream ... because the kids made it and it looked so good (weak) Oh and I added chocolate sauce because well if I was eating the icecream might as well make it worth it.

HELP ME!!!! Any tips / ideas / advice / volunteers to come kick me in the butt when I cheat ????????????
Cole3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:23 PM   #63  

Height: 5'2"

[QUOTE=Cole3;4428980]Well I am feeling pretty crappy about all of this .... again. I did great on IP for 3 months - 100% OP not so much of a thought. The beginning of July we had houseguests for a few weeks ... which meant extra "snacky crap" around the house - cooking more "balanced" meals which included carbs - more out to eat and all of that. Since then I have been an IP flunky

I just can't keep myself on track. Every day I tell myself "today is different ... today I go back to going 100%" But it never happens. Saturday I had mashed potatoes (which incidently I don't even like) because they smelled good. For the record Potatoes don't SMELL like anything but for some reason I was so overwhelmed by the smell I justified the cheat. Sunday I ate icecream ... peanutbutter icecream ... because the kids made it and it looked so good (weak) Oh and I added chocolate sauce because well if I was eating the icecream might as well make it worth it.

Cole3 I understand completely what you're going through. It IS hard to restart but you can do it. Each morning try telling yourself that you just have to stay on plan for today. The first day is always the hardest, but soon those "just for today's" add up and you are back at it! Or you could try staying on it for as long as you can each day ( coach would not agree!) and ease yourself back in. A month after I started I had to spend a month out of town and it was hard to stay on plan perfectly. So I stayed on most of the day and just did my best. Once I got back home I was able to restart and continue on. Surprisingly I only gained 1 lb. back. YOU can do this. Sometimes it takes baby steps to get back into it.
But give it a try and once you see yourself having success and getting smaller your motivation will return.
Do you go to a clinic and have a coach or are you doing it on your own? Your coach might have tips/ suggestions. Otherwise keep checking here, maybe someone's words of wisdom will help!
Good luck!
Skini mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:59 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 256/256/120

I made it through the weekend YAY!! I am feeling much better but had to eat lunch in my office TODAY because the smells were a lot to handle right now... I took a few naps this weekend and that helped a lot but it was real hard. I am so frustrated because TOM decided to make an unwanted appearance and now I have those cravings to deal with Urrr!!! If we take it one day at a time we can do it. Have a good OP day everyone
nikkib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 213/209/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey everyone! I've been on IP since April 2012 and lost 35 lbs as of 3 wks ago. I went on vacation for the last few wks and my coach advised I go off the diet. I weigh in tomorrow to start back up and I'm really nervous. I was doing ok at first but then I kind of let myself go. Seeing as I'm still only in phase 1 and haven't been taught about phase 4 made it harder to know exactly what I could do I think. I just pray that I can restart this 100%!!
Bella1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:44 PM   #66  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella1987 View Post
Hey everyone! I've been on IP since April 2012 and lost 35 lbs as of 3 wks ago. I went on vacation for the last few wks and my coach advised I go off the diet. I weigh in tomorrow to start back up and I'm really nervous. I was doing ok at first but then I kind of let myself go. Seeing as I'm still only in phase 1 and haven't been taught about phase 4 made it harder to know exactly what I could do I think. I just pray that I can restart this 100%!!
Good luck Bella, you can do this! It is so worth it. Good job on the 35 lbs. lost!
Old 08-07-2012, 08:37 AM   #67  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Hello everyone,

How is everybody doing ?

I am still struggling to be 100% OP!!! I can't understand how on earth it was much easier first time around!!!

God!!! I have to stick to this diet, I have an appointment with my doctor on September 13 and by then I SHOULD reach the 200 pounds (or better yet less than 200)! No choice!!! So I have to lose about 20 pounds in a month! I know it is doable once I am 100%, so I have to be!!!

Thanks for all of your support.
sandralosingweight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:18 AM   #68  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello everyone,

How is everybody doing ?

I am still struggling to be 100% OP!!! I can't understand how on earth it was much easier first time around!!!

God!!! I have to stick to this diet, I have an appointment with my doctor on September 13 and by then I SHOULD reach the 200 pounds (or better yet less than 200)! No choice!!! So I have to lose about 20 pounds in a month! I know it is doable once I am 100%, so I have to be!!!

Thanks for all of your support.
Sandra you can do this. Look how far you've come already! I have no great words of wisdom for you, just maybe what I suggested above to Cole3. I'm not sure how wise those words were but whatever it takes to get on plan is what will work for you. The hardest part is getting through the first day 100%. Once you do that it becomes a little easier each day. I still struggle every evening but if I make it through I feel so great the next morning. So give it your best and if you can't stay 100% at first don't give up just keep on trying. You'll get there, you've done it before and you can do it again!
Old 08-07-2012, 09:57 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone! I am kind of a newbie that is restarting...I followed the plan perfectly from July 5 to the 24th last month. Then I woke up so hungry, that I pigged out & fell off the wagon. :-(

I restarted on Sunday...this is day 3 for me, I have followed it perfectly this time. today will be a challenge, but we can ALL do this!
fitgirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 12:06 PM   #70  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skini mini View Post
Sandra you can do this. Look how far you've come already! I have no great words of wisdom for you, just maybe what I suggested above to Cole3. I'm not sure how wise those words were but whatever it takes to get on plan is what will work for you. The hardest part is getting through the first day 100%. Once you do that it becomes a little easier each day. I still struggle every evening but if I make it through I feel so great the next morning. So give it your best and if you can't stay 100% at first don't give up just keep on trying. You'll get there, you've done it before and you can do it again!
Thanks for the encouragement

I find the hardest part is the first 3 days! so... Yesterday, I would say I was about 90% OP, today, up till now 100%, but then again, it is ALWAYS 100% on weekdays during the day while I am at the office, it is at night when I am home and exhausted that is my downfall

I will put all my effort to make it happen this time!
Old 08-07-2012, 02:54 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 220 / see ticker / 140

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Thanks for the encouragement

I find the hardest part is the first 3 days! so... Yesterday, I would say I was about 90% OP, today, up till now 100%, but then again, it is ALWAYS 100% on weekdays during the day while I am at the office, it is at night when I am home and exhausted that is my downfall

I will put all my effort to make it happen this time!
I think we are having the same struggles ... I am in such a good 'schedule' in the office ... drink my water ... stay OP - but when I get home it is so much easier to slip just a little. I did well yesterday too ... and so far today. Maybe we will both make it this time
Cole3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 03:32 PM   #72  
Restarting IP 100%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole3 View Post
I think we are having the same struggles ... I am in such a good 'schedule' in the office ... drink my water ... stay OP - but when I get home it is so much easier to slip just a little. I did well yesterday too ... and so far today. Maybe we will both make it this time

Let's cross our fingers we will indeed make it this time

I really NEED TO make it this time, it is my chance of my -since forever- dream to become pregnant and have a baby, so it is not only for me, but for my baby that I want to be healthy and a good mom, so seriously, I have no excuse not to be 100%.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #73  
Started IP 05/30/12

S/C/G: 230/See Ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone, just got back from holiday's today after 4 weeks off. I purposely went off program for that time so I would not worry about what I was eating and drinking, and trust me, I did eat and drink what ever I wanted. Now after 4 weeks, I will re-start tomorrow, however I will be doing alterantives as I will not be going back to my clinic. I know I have the drive and the support system at home to take this on without going to see the coach once a week. I hope to do this short term as I do work out, but I plan on working out more once I have gotten down to that 190 or 180 weight. Anyway, good luck to all re-starters and I hope you find it in you to persevere and find your way to whatever goal you have.
Robag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 155/111/115

Height: 5'5"

Hey it's me again. I'm completing my 3rd day at 100%! I had some difficuly temptations today. My girls both got M&M Mcflurries & fries today; and my husband had popcorn tonight...I held my ground & stuck to it. Since it is my 3rd day, I will have 4 protein packets though. Hope that is ok.

Sandra, how did you do tonight? I hope everyone finished the day strong! :-)
fitgirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 08:30 AM   #75  
Restarting IP 100%

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back Robag! I know it was hard for me to get back OP after I intentionally took a break, but I hope it will be easier for you.

Good for you fitgirl2012, going 3 days 100% OP is the most important step, as it really gets much easier after the 3rd day.

As for me, Hooray Hooray! Yesterday was completely 1000000 % OP!!! I am so glad to say that since it has been a long time where I was really completely 100% OP! (I always used to add some extras here and there), so that is a great achievement for me.

Again, thanks for all of your encouragement.

Hope all of you are doing great.