Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 01:00 PM   #211  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptod View Post
Ishbel - we would all miss you if you wandered away from us. You are still 100%, just in a different phase. No biggie....tee hee. You will have some company in P4 soon - hold the fort!
Hi Tammy & Martha!

Busymom - when it starts working, it will WORK. Hang in there as it might get a bit uncomfortable. I take it you didn't get a 'flavor' packet that make it taste slightly better than slimy salt water?!

Dear Lord, please help Busymom through to the big flush! Amen!
Oh thank god I'm done. Thank you for your prayer, really touched me. I wasn't offered flavored one. It took 2 hours to start to work, not much yet but we'll see. I'm freezing though, probably from drinking cold liquid for 3 hours, have a warm blanket, hot magic bad and heating pad. No cramps though, with citro mag i had horrible cramps
Old 05-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #212  
Started IP 12 Apr 12

S/C/G: 270/179/170

Height: 5'4

I am 100%, I'm afraid to cheat! I'm determined to make my goal and from what I've been reading about the successes on IP, I'm gonna make it
Old 05-18-2012, 03:53 PM   #213  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Hey 100%ers, sounds like everyone is having a great day except for Busymom! Yuck, I have had to drink that too and it was DISGUSTING! But, I must say I *&@% a ring around the moon and felt so much better! Hope it works for you too!
Old 05-18-2012, 04:23 PM   #214  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Busymom..waiting for the flush heard round the forum! Just picture us all cheering you on around the potty!
Old 05-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #215  

hi, thanks for all your whooshy wishes. It started to work after two hours (vs 1 hour) but i don't think it worked 100% as i never made it to where its "clear water" and aren't going anymore, not sure what to do when that happens, lol. I will start tonight with the senakot and colace and will see if i go in the next few days...if not then that means the blockage is still there, i sure hope not! I'm going for xrays this week so i'll know more then.

Really don't want to ever do this again, the drinking part was the worst, lol.

Thank you all for your well wishes and i still can't believe how i'm talking about my bathroom issues so openly, lol.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:09 PM   #216  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

100% and up a half pound, but still !losing!

I agree! that everyone should stay on this thread...forever! WE need to know that all phases work and that we can do it
Old 05-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #217  

S/C/G: 279.8/see ticker/155

Height: 5'6''

Hi everyone! I've missed you all and it has been so great to catch up on everything. You all are such an inspiration to me. I experienced my first "disappointing" WI today (down .6 and 0 in, not TOM) but I think my body is just catching up. I'm proudly 100% so I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing. With each post I read on here I felt better and better. You all are the best! Have a bachelorette party tomorrow for my best friend and I'm not even worried...100% all the way!
Old 05-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #218  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Omg this is the most disgusting thing ever. Its like slimy salt water, can't believe i have to drink this for the next 2+ hours. It better work

Dana - cant believe you've had to do this more than once
Three times to be exact, once every 5 years, and it's time again this year. You can now understand why I dread it each time. I have a very strong gag reflex, so getting that stuff down is next to impossible for me.

Quote:
hi, thanks for all your whooshy wishes. It started to work after two hours (vs 1 hour) but i don't think it worked 100% as i never made it to where its "clear water" and aren't going anymore, not sure what to do when that happens, lol. I will start tonight with the senakot and colace and will see if i go in the next few days...if not then that means the blockage is still there, i sure hope not! I'm going for xrays this week so i'll know more then.

Thank you all for your well wishes and i still can't believe how i'm talking about my bathroom issues so openly, lol.
You will feel the effects long after you finish taking it most likely. After this you should be able to talk to us about just about anything, lol.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:00 PM   #219  

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Three times to be exact, once every 5 years, and it's time again this year. You can now understand why I dread it each time. I have a very strong gag reflex, so getting that stuff down is next to impossible for me.

You will feel the effects long after you finish taking it most likely. After this you should be able to talk to us about just about anything, lol.
I feel really really bad for you, i think i would rather do anything but to drink this again.

I haven't gone again for the past 3-4 hours so i think i'm done. Don't think i'm totally empty but we'll see how it is on the xrays.

I don't have a strong gag reflex but this thing sure gave me one. I gag just thinking about it, lol.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #220  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Has anyone had problems with the IP pudding going "funny" I have been making the whole box up in little containers... and never had any trouble, but this time they kinda smell yeasty *bla*
Old 05-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #221  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

So, I had an interesting ride phasing off, lost nothing in Phase 2, stressed me out to the max lol. I lost 5 in phase 3! This morning I'm 159, which is where I wanted to be when I started maintenance (actually I wanted to be 160). I'm pretty happy right now!

I think I did a pretty good job phasing off while traveling, I even had the opportunity to review the nutrients list on various breads before I picked one.

In Grade 7 health class I was teamed up with two of my friends (skinny mini's) and we were doing body analysis on fat. So we learned the calipers and had to weigh each other. I was mortified in Grade 7 to be 162...so as of today, I don't know where I am in my life weight wise...I'm sure still grade 7 !!

So I thought I'd share with you, my goal ring....(it's attached which I'm hoping is obvious on this post). It looks like two rings, 5 sapphires on one, (me before), 3 sapphires on another (me after) and a string of diamonds over top of them (I was different but I'm still one). I know, kinda corny...but I'm very sentimental like that. I tried to have it engraved (like my 100 lbs ring) but the engraver couldn't, so I'll try a gold smith one day...don't want to give it up right now. I wear it on my right hand so I can see it at all times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg goal ring.jpg (31.7 KB, 19 views)
Old 05-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #222  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishbel View Post
So, I had an interesting ride phasing off, lost nothing in Phase 2, stressed me out to the max lol. I lost 5 in phase 3! This morning I'm 159, which is where I wanted to be when I started maintenance (actually I wanted to be 160). I'm pretty happy right now!

I think I did a pretty good job phasing off while traveling, I even had the opportunity to review the nutrients list on various breads before I picked one.

In Grade 7 health class I was teamed up with two of my friends (skinny mini's) and we were doing body analysis on fat. So we learned the calipers and had to weigh each other. I was mortified in Grade 7 to be 162...so as of today, I don't know where I am in my life weight wise...I'm sure still grade 7 !!

So I thought I'd share with you, my goal ring....(it's attached which I'm hoping is obvious on this post). It looks like two rings, 5 sapphires on one, (me before), 3 sapphires on another (me after) and a string of diamonds over top of them (I was different but I'm still one). I know, kinda corny...but I'm very sentimental like that. I tried to have it engraved (like my 100 lbs ring) but the engraver couldn't, so I'll try a gold smith one day...don't want to give it up right now. I wear it on my right hand so I can see it at all times.
Your ring is so beautiful and what a wonderful sentiment! That is so clever! I wish the very best in your maintenance; you have really done a great job!! You inspire me!!
Old 05-19-2012, 11:28 AM   #223  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:

Sorry it is not a total clean house!! Hope you get your blockage dealt with soon; it must be horribly uncomfortable! I am still rooting for you.
Old 05-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #224  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Quote:

I love the ring... Thats actually pretty clever... not corny...

We shall name her Sassy "the ring" LOL
Old 05-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #225  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
I feel really really bad for you, i think i would rather do anything but to drink this again.

I haven't gone again for the past 3-4 hours so i think i'm done. Don't think i'm totally empty but we'll see how it is on the xrays.

I don't have a strong gag reflex but this thing sure gave me one. I gag just thinking about it, lol.
My father died of colon cancer, so all of us (my two brothers and myself) get tested once every 5 years. I start gagging on this stuff even as I start to take it because my memory won't let it go from the 5 years earlier. The actual test is a piece of cake, it's the prep that is horrible. Either way, I hope this helped you a lot.

Quote:

WTG middle schooler! Your ring is just beautiful as you look in your pictures now. This gets me thinking... I have 12 pounds to go before I hit the 100 mark. What are some of the things y'all did to mark such a special event?
Closed Thread