Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2012, 05:38 PM   #271  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
I'm happy to.report that i went don't think I'm empty but enough to not go back to the hospital, what a relief ( in more ways than one). Thank you all for the great support, it really means a lot to me (((hugs)))
WHOOOO HOOOOOOOOO
(Only on this board can we cheer about such things. LOL)

So glad you are feeling better.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:39 PM   #272  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
I'm happy to.report that i went don't think I'm empty but enough to not go back to the hospital, what a relief ( in more ways than one). Thank you all for the great support, it really means a lot to me (((hugs)))
Great to see you've 'gone". Hope things keep running along smoothly from here on out!
Old 05-20-2012, 05:47 PM   #273  

S/C/G: 195/141.6/145

Height: 5' 9"

Quote:
YES!
happy yo hear you don't have to go back to the hospital. Go if you need to though, whatever it takes to be healthy.
Old 05-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #274  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
HOORAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-20-2012, 05:52 PM   #275  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
LizRR Do you use the WF salad dressings? I do not plan on using the restricteds but would like to experiment with the WF dressings. I need a little "spice" .
I actually LOVE apple cider vinegar with a splash of evoo - I am addicted to the acid kick. I'm not too much of a fan of the WF dressings as dressings - I use them for marinades and sautées, usually doctored up. My favorites are asian or sesame ginger w/some soy, and I like the spicy BBQ on my kale chips, I also use the ketchup w/Tabasco with my turnip fries.

Oh, but been meaning to try the raspberry jelly dressing recipe.

Last edited by LizRR; 05-20-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:10 PM   #276  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Fantastic! I was just going to say things will move along better for you from now on but then realized that was an awful pun too!
But I am sure this is why you were getting so frustrated with your rate of weight loss lately.

Last edited by patns; 05-20-2012 at 06:11 PM.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:58 PM   #277  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Ishbel and Dana; again, thanks for clarifying and keeping me on track. I come here to be accountable and to be honest. I will talk to my coach in the futre for any planned deviations and come to the posts if I want to do a mindless cheat!! I still find it difficult to follow some days; I have emotional hunger often and maybe I need to open up a bit regarding that...but I don't know if this is an appropriate place for that. I have used food for just about every emotion most of my life and this is seeming to be the most difficult aspect for me. I also miss sweets; so these puddings and bars are real treats for me. What happens when you go back to real food and there are no more packets; can you continue doing a pudding each day to get your sweet fix?
I've been on this plan for seven months now, and I still occasionally have challenging days - like today. On those days I just eat a little extra protein and that seems to help. I would bet you that many of us are emotional eaters. I know in my case it was often out of boredom. It was a total comfort issue for me. I do feel now that I have broken that chain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
I have asked about them and was told that the longer I could hold off, the better. My coach said that they can slow down weight loss. I plan on putting some in my diet in the next few weeks.
I've had a restricted almost every single day since I started, and truthfully I don't know if I could have done much better weight wise if I hadn't had them. I really think they helped me to stay on plan. Even after all of these months I still look forward to my peanut butter crunch bar and a cup of tea.

Quote:
Yea!!! From the poop patrol
Old 05-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #278  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Busymom I am glad things are moving along. I hope you find some relief!

I had a great weekend and no problems staying 100% OP. A peek at my scale this morning said 200.6. So stinking close! Official WI is tuesday so maybe I will be singing a song in onederland!
Old 05-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #279  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post

I had a great weekend and no problems staying 100% OP. A peek at my scale this morning said 200.6. So stinking close! Official WI is Tuesday so maybe I will be singing a song in onederland!
Hope you make it over to the "other side" by Tuesday. I remember it was like pulling teeth for me to get into onederland. The first time my weight loss ever slowed down was right before onederland. Very frustrating indeed.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:47 AM   #280  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Quote:
I had a great weekend and no problems staying 100% OP. A peek at my scale this morning said 200.6. So stinking close! Official WI is tuesday so maybe I will be singing a song in onederland!
Can't wait to hear you sing in Onederland.

I am doing a great job staying 100% OP. Hoping the next couple of weeks sees me at the 1/2 mark.

Last edited by Meadow Wheeler; 05-21-2012 at 07:49 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 08:52 AM   #281  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

MeadowWheeler and Dana, thanks for the positive thoughts. Another quick peek at the scale this morning and 201! The big moment might be delayed but WI isn't until tomorrow! I love this diet! I feel so good about life right now. I will be at my halfway mark when I hit 199 and then it feels like it will be less about not being fat and more about being fit.
You guys have a great day!
Ella
Old 05-21-2012, 09:10 AM   #282  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
MeadowWheeler and Dana, thanks for the positive thoughts. Another quick peek at the scale this morning and 201! The big moment might be delayed but WI isn't until tomorrow! I love this diet! I feel so good about life right now. I will be at my halfway mark when I hit 199 and then it feels like it will be less about not being fat and more about being fit.
You guys have a great day!
Ella
Hang in there. The scale could very well move down by tomorrow! The halfway point was a big thing for me, so I know how you feel. I love your positive attitude. Keep it up!

Today is WI day for me. Hope I made it to the 170s. This weekend was a busy one for us. My youngest daughter had a slumber party. She turns 8 on Thursday. So, I spent most of the weekend running around. I discovered that I no longer want to eat cake. The super-sweet smell of her birthday cake was a big turn off for me, and I was able to slice and serve it without being tempted! So, I was able to stay OP without a struggle. That's a big thing for me! It makes me more confident that I can stick with the program in maintenance.

Last edited by SewingMomma; 05-21-2012 at 09:17 AM.
Old 05-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #283  

S/C/G: 299/see ticker/180

Height: 5'5

Good Monday Morning All

Another week of 100%. Make it a good one!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:44 AM   #284  
IP Round #3: 11/14/2023

S/C/G: 210/184/145

Height: 5'5"/49yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
Today is WI day for me. Hope I made it to the 170s. This weekend was a busy one for us. My youngest daughter had a slumber party. She turns 8 on Thursday. So, I spent most of the weekend running around. I discovered that I no longer want to eat cake. The super-sweet smell of her birthday cake was a big turn off for me, and I was able to slice and serve it without being tempted! So, I was able to stay OP without a struggle. That's a big thing for me! It makes me more confident that I can stick with the program in maintenance.
I totally hear you about not being tempted - I've had several situations where the 214lb Liz would have jumped to be the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd in line for pizza, cake, ice cream, cheese biscuits, etc - now I am not even tempted when it's right in front of my face. Good luck on WI today!
Old 05-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #285  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Quote:

im rootin for ya!! My WI is Tues am as well... we can do the happy dance together
Closed Thread