Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 11:28 PM   #301  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow Wheeler View Post
Wuv, I just had to tell you...you are amazing and such an inspiration! I just took a few minutes and went out and checked your videos. Thank you for being so open and sharing your story.
Thank you and you are welcome. I want to try and help as many people as possible to get to their goal
Old 05-21-2012, 11:40 PM   #302  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement guys. Its is greatly appreciated. Keep telling your stories. There are lots of us lurking and reading your posts. I have gathered both tips and willpower from your stories.

Thanks again
Brad
Old 05-21-2012, 11:55 PM   #303  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Exciting day for me today. 3 weeks without a single cheat or variation of the plan. My wife and kids are beyond shocked. In my life i have never committed to any sort of diet and not surprisingly have never had success. So for me i have reached 2 mini goals today. First goal-100% op. Second goal I'm even more excited about is 199 on the scale this morning. Under 200 was my biggest hurdle. Havent been under 200 in over 12 years. Very thrilled!!!

I have to admit that all of you folks here have been a huge motivator to me and the support and encouragement to the members is fantastic. I dont post alot but i am reading most every post and just wanted to say thanks to those of you that take the time to offer advice and support. It is appreciated.
Brad, a big congrats for getting into onederland AND for being 100% OP, both major accomplishments. Stop in more often as we love hearing from the guys in the group too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I made it to the 170s!!! Yeah! I'm 4 pounds away from my lowest adult weight. Hopefully, I'll make there on my next weigh in. My clinic is closed next Monday, so I'll go two weeks between weigh-ins. I cannot believe that I have less than 30 pounds to go until I reach goal. People are starting to tell me that I don't need to lose any more. My husband even said that this morning. However it's important to me to meet my goal just to prove to myself that I can do it.
You're doing great and welcome to the 170's. I hear you on reaching your goal if nothing else than for your own sake. Keep on keeping on.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #304  

Good morning everyone, both of my boys have been sick over the last month so guess what? I woke up this morning with the sniffles, sneezing and sore throat!...grrrrr.....I am hoping its just my sinuses and will go away. Youngest had an upper respiratory infection for 2 weeks got better and now the oldest has it but worse. So I guess nurse mom gets it next....lol...I have been popping my Vitamin C tablets though so I think it will keep it away at least I hope so.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #305  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

Kick that cold to the curb Wuv!! Made it through another weekend 100% here whooo hooo, and it was a long weekend up here in Canada - and yes that extra day makes it a wee bit more of a challenge. T-2 hours till weigh in 5... I feel great and the scale numbers will not change that. See y'all in a bit. Keep up the amazing work everyone!!
Old 05-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #306  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustybuns View Post
Kick that cold to the curb Wuv!! Made it through another weekend 100% here whooo hooo, and it was a long weekend up here in Canada - and yes that extra day makes it a wee bit more of a challenge. T-2 hours till weigh in 5... I feel great and the scale numbers will not change that. See y'all in a bit. Keep up the amazing work everyone!!
WONDERFUL attitude...KEEP IT!!...will get you a long ways.....I AM TRYING to kick it.....
Old 05-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #307  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Exciting day for me today. 3 weeks without a single cheat or variation of the plan. My wife and kids are beyond shocked. In my life i have never committed to any sort of diet and not surprisingly have never had success. So for me i have reached 2 mini goals today. First goal-100% op. Second goal I'm even more excited about is 199 on the scale this morning. Under 200 was my biggest hurdle. Havent been under 200 in over 12 years. Very thrilled!!!

I have to admit that all of you folks here have been a huge motivator to me and the support and encouragement to the members is fantastic. I dont post alot but i am reading most every post and just wanted to say thanks to those of you that take the time to offer advice and support. It is appreciated.
WAY TO GO!!! - next time I go through the hat I'll wave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I made it to the 170s!!! Yeah! I'm 4 pounds away from my lowest adult weight. Hopefully, I'll make there on my next weigh in. My clinic is closed next Monday, so I'll go two weeks between weigh-ins. I cannot believe that I have less than 30 pounds to go until I reach goal. People are starting to tell me that I don't need to lose any more. My husband even said that this morning. However it's important to me to meet my goal just to prove to myself that I can do it.
YEAH! for breaking a decade!! You're so close, ignore the naysayers!! I had someone tell me I looked 'sick'....at my weight and size there is NO WAY I look sick. Sometimes people are scared that you're going to lose as much as you already have lost...they can only visualize what you were and what you are now so they can't see 30 lbs less...and they keep thinking it's going to be another 81 that you've already lost.

So I have my hot lemon water and now I drink decaf coffee....was soaking tammy the toe the other night in salt water (one more week of that!) and realized I had all three within 12 hours...I think I'm getting old! HAHA

Last edited by Ishbel; 05-22-2012 at 12:45 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #308  

S/C/G: 337/164/160

Height: 5' 6.5" ('cuz the .5 counts!)

I need suspenders for my spanx.
Old 05-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #309  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Still here and 100% OP

Congrats to all, we are the best losers ever...fast or slow we are taking it off. Well, got to go busy, busy.

Keep on Losing!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #310  

S/C/G: 178/144/135

Height: 5'9"

So I'm doing a spectacular happy dance WI 5 and down 4 lb and a total of 12 inches... 100% all the baby!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #311  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crustybuns View Post
So I'm doing a spectacular happy dance WI 5 and down 4 lb and a total of 12 inches... 100% all the baby!!!
AWESOME!!!....congrats!!!
Old 05-22-2012, 02:17 PM   #312  

S/C/G: 148/146/110

Crusty!! WTG!!
Old 05-22-2012, 03:13 PM   #313  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Congrats to all the great WI and NSV!

So i've decided to change my goal to 155 instead of 150. I've been toying with the idea for quite sometimes, was even thinking of putting it at 160. I figured that i must have at least 10lbs of skin, probably more and i don't want to go down too much and i have to account for any loss that i might be lucky enough to have in phases 2, 3, 4. If in phase 4, i see that i'm gaining and not happy, than i might do phase 1 again for a little while. But right now, i think i'm done... 4lbs to go

Oh and i got an appointment with plastic surgeon on june 13.

Hey Ishbel, look, i lost my weight too (i remember it happened to you).

Last edited by Busymomx4; 05-22-2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:32 PM   #314  
Restarting IP 100%

S/C/G: 272/see signature/165

Height: 5.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Congrats to all the great WI and NSV!

So i've decided to change my goal to 155 instead of 150. I've been toying with the idea for quite sometimes, was even thinking of putting it at 160. I figured that i must have at least 10lbs of skin, probably more and i don't want to go down too much and i have to account for any loss that i might be lucky enough to have in phases 2, 3, 4. If in phase 4, i see that i'm gaining and not happy, than i might do phase 1 again for a little while. But right now, i think i'm done... 4lbs to go

Oh and i got an appointment with plastic surgeon on june 13.

Hey Ishbel, look, i lost my weight too (i remember it happened to you).
Hello there,

I thought about calling you for support, but since I changed my cell phone, I don't have your number anymore.

I see that you're doing amazing while I am still struggling! Way to go girl.

So, did you end up with lots of loose skin that you need to go to a plastic surgeon to remove? Please tell me more or if you want send me your phone number through a private message and we can chat over the phone one day.

Take care.
Old 05-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #315  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandralosingweight View Post
Hello there,

I thought about calling you for support, but since I changed my cell phone, I don't have your number anymore.

I see that you're doing amazing while I am still struggling! Way to go girl.

So, did you end up with lots of loose skin that you need to go to a plastic surgeon to remove? Please tell me more or if you want send me your phone number through a private message and we can chat over the phone one day.

Take care.
Hey, i'm sending you my number right now through PM.

And yes, i have a lot of loose skin but it was to be expected after losing so much weight and having had 3 kids. There's no way i can afford getting all the surgeries i would like to have done but we will try to get medicare to cover for my "apron". I doubt i will though cause they're hard to get approved and usually have to show medical reasons (rashes, sores, etc) and i have none of that so i'll play the mental issues really hard (which i DO have some, lol). But even if they do cover it, it would only be the apron and i would rather have a 360 done..and arms...and thighs...and breasts...yeah...gotta start playing the lottery, lol.

Call me anytime you need help (or text me that way i can answer easier if at work). Its hard work and every day, every meal, you have to make the right choice.
Closed Thread