Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2012, 01:09 PM   #76  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Good Morning 100% iPeeps!

And a great one it is! WI#16 and down 5 pounds and 3 inches (1 from my thigh-awesome). IP makes me so happy. Definantly in the zone and just don't even think about not being OP.

I did have a convo with my coach this morning about phasing off for 3 weeks in July. The reason being is that on July 11th we get on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River for a week of white water rafting and camping. I will be rowing my own raft and am SO excited. Then I will be home for 4 or five days and then leaving for San Diego for a week for some job scouting because I plan on moving there in Sept/Oct after my triplets all go off to college. So, I have thought long and hard about it and although I know I could stay OP thru it all, I know I would like to drink a beer or two after rowing all day- and celebrate my three fabulous high school graduates. And I will also want a margarita on the beach, my two other sisters will be joining me there. But really, it is also the timing, I will have been on IP for 6 months and if I keep up the progress, be at about an 85 pound loss, so I think my body will need a break/shock. So, since the timing and reasons are all good that is my plan. Then the DAY after I get back from San Diego I will be back 100% phase 1 until GOAL! Hopefully, I will be at goal before I move to San Diego, but it should be right around the same time. Oh, just had a great thought- while I am there in July, I will also scope out some IP clinics.

Any thoughts? Do you see any flaws in my plan?

Hope everyone is having a fabolous Friday.

P.S. only 5.5 pounds until my halfway goal...I hope to do it this week! Cross your fingers and I will work hard!

Last edited by Tripmama; 05-11-2012 at 01:16 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 01:17 PM   #77  
Tripmama

S/C/G: 315/171/170

Height: 5'10"

Default Love seeing the photo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmongirl View Post
You are welcome! Thanks for noticing! And anytime you are in Salmon Idaho look me up!
I am so glad you posted a picture.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:47 PM   #78  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Hello everyone... Hope everyone is doing well... I weighed in yesterday. Down 1 pound...
Old 05-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
I always have my restricted for breakfast. I was told to eat it for breakfast or lunch because of the calories then you have all day to burn it off
Wuv, you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #80  

S/C/G: 274/193/165

Height: 5' 6 1/2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripmama View Post

And a great one it is! WI#16 and down 5 pounds and 3 inches (1 from my thigh-awesome). IP makes me so happy. Definantly in the zone and just don't even think about not being OP.

I did have a convo with my coach this morning about phasing off for 3 weeks in July. The reason being is that on July 11th we get on the Middle Fork of the Salmon River for a week of white water rafting and camping. I will be rowing my own raft and am SO excited. Then I will be home for 4 or five days and then leaving for San Diego for a week for some job scouting because I plan on moving there in Sept/Oct after my triplets all go off to college. So, I have thought long and hard about it and although I know I could stay OP thru it all, I know I would like to drink a beer or two after rowing all day- and celebrate my three fabulous high school graduates. And I will also want a margarita on the beach, my two other sisters will be joining me there. But really, it is also the timing, I will have been on IP for 6 months and if I keep up the progress, be at about an 85 pound loss, so I think my body will need a break/shock. So, since the timing and reasons are all good that is my plan. Then the DAY after I get back from San Diego I will be back 100% phase 1 until GOAL! Hopefully, I will be at goal before I move to San Diego, but it should be right around the same time. Oh, just had a great thought- while I am there in July, I will also scope out some IP clinics.

P.S. only 5.5 pounds until my halfway goal...I hope to do it this week! Cross your fingers and I will work hard!
Tripmama you are awesome! Your rate of loss is amazing. It makes since to phase off for those 3 weeks--especially for the beer!!!! You are making so many positive changes in your life. Your triplets must be so proud of you and you are a fantastic role model to them.
Do what you need to do, just make sure that you prepare yourself mentally to enjoy the three weeks of phase 3 and then return to phase 1--refreshed and 100% committed to continuing the journey!
Cheers!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:15 PM   #81  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
Wuv, you look fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well thanks a bunch!
Old 05-11-2012, 08:33 PM   #82  

S/C/G: 177/145/145

Height: 5'8"

Wuv you are amazing!
Help..how do I post a picture?
Old 05-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:

Hey hey Tripmama, you are so very strong and rocking this program (I've been cheering you on ) As long as you mentally decide to not be OP longer then you have too, you will be fine. For me, I made a list of things and put it on a poster with my before and current (at the time)....the poster was for me to get back on track.

I listed:
- reasons I wanted to lose weight (health topped but looking better was on there)
- situations that I stayed strong to get this far (Christmas and New Years were hard for me but I stayed 100%, and I didn't want to lessen that work)
- what was better about my life now that I had lost all that weight (at the time more then 100 lbs)
- inspirational quotes that meant simething to me and things ppl had said to me

This is how I mentally prepared to "git 'r done" when I came back from vacation. I just decided that I wouldn't be on 'vaca' longer then I would have to be so when the plane landed I was back on. Pick the day you come back and that's the day....no longer then you have to be.

Not sure if any of this helps...but it's what I did. Also posted my experience In a new thread, Jennydoodle has a thread about vaca too.

Let us know what you do and keep us posted while on vacation (don't lose touch over those three weeks)

Good luck!

Last edited by Ishbel; 05-11-2012 at 09:27 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #84  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momto2cs View Post
Wuv you are amazing!
Help..how do I post a picture?
go to User CP tab, click on edit signature or edit avatar click browse, find the pic you want click save!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 196.6/130/134

Height: 5'2

So many awesome losses and accomplishments for our 100% OP Gals...and Guys!!!!
Today, I had an awesome day!!!!! Finally, no dizziness, light headedness etc. The difference, I have been eating hard-boiled eggs, as needed!!!!!! Sometimes I will have just egg-whites.
Today I felt good, all day, except for the first few hours after waking...this is new!
I love IP, and will work it until I figure out what my body needs.
I am so committed!!! I am so excited. my clothes are hanging off.
My face is completely reshaped!!!!!
Thank you all for your support!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #86  

S/C/G: restart 9/2/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darralyn View Post
Look at your success; you are down almost 100 lbs. That is monumental!! Don't shortchange yourself..this too shall pass.
I am really losing pounds slowly but my clothes are quickly getting too big. So I am liking that. I had lost quite a bit prior to starting IP and I think that made a difference in how quickly I lose...also my age doesn't help. Awww to be young again..LOL
Thanks so much Darralyn for putting it into perspective for me. I think sometimes we just get on such a weight loss roll that we only see what's not happening rather than how far we have come. I do hear you on the age thing too. I'm in my mid 50's now, and truthfully before IP I just couldn't get the scale to move after the first 10 pounds or so. Thankfully IP changed all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Well you still had better success than me, lol. After 3 days of restricted and on my 4th day of bootcamp, I am STILL up 2lbs..that is so weird and odd and not sure what is going. So for my WI tomorrow, i'm sure i'll be up, i was at least hoping to get back to what i was last week So starting tomorrow, back to what i was doing before, 1 restricted a day and that will be it. I really REALLY shouldn't have done what i did this week considering i wasn't plateaud and still losing. I thought i would shock my body well consider me shocked at my results, lol.
I think we should at least get an A for effort. I'm sure eventually you will loose the 2 pounds plus more. Hopefully soon the scale will just start moving again for both of us. Are you loosing any inches? I lost the two pounds only because of doing boot camp, but I have lost about 3 inches in the past three weeks even though the scale is dog slow, so something is going on I guess.

Quote:

I think you may be smart to do it Tripmama. Where you will be in July is just about where I am now, six months and 86 pounds, and the scale has slowed down to a crawl at best. I'm hoping my one week vacation mid July speeds things along for me too. My friend's coach told her that at 100 pounds or six months that everyone should phase off for a month for this very reason. Interesting.
Old 05-12-2012, 06:25 AM   #87  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:

5 pounds! that's an awesome loss Tripmama. Your plan for vacation sounds very thoroughly thought out. You are so focused on your program that I am sure you will be fine.

p.s. Wuv & Salmon.. I love your new pics.
Old 05-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #88  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanafromAustin View Post
Thanks so much Darralyn for putting it into perspective for me. I think sometimes we just get on such a weight loss roll that we only see what's not happening rather than how far we have come. I do hear you on the age thing too. I'm in my mid 50's now, and truthfully before IP I just couldn't get the scale to move after the first 10 pounds or so. Thankfully IP changed all of that.

I think we should at least get an A for effort. I'm sure eventually you will loose the 2 pounds plus more. Hopefully soon the scale will just start moving again for both of us. Are you loosing any inches? I lost the two pounds only because of doing boot camp, but I have lost about 3 inches in the past three weeks even though the scale is dog slow, so something is going on I guess.

I think you may be smart to do it Tripmama. Where you will be in July is just about where I am now, six months and 86 pounds, and the scale has slowed down to a crawl at best. I'm hoping my one week vacation mid July speeds things along for me too. My friend's coach told her that at 100 pounds or six months that everyone should phase off for a month for this very reason. Interesting.
I'm sorry your shock plan didn't help you as much as you wanted it to. 179 lbs Dana...your small! Have you treated yourself to some new clothes lately? I found it was when I was wearing the clothes of my size that I got the most compliments.

What does your coach say about your slow down?
Old 05-12-2012, 09:43 AM   #89  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Well as expected i'm up 1.4lb, i'm upset, guess i'm lucky its my first gain in 41 weeks. Hopefully big loss next week!
Old 05-12-2012, 09:53 AM   #90  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewPath View Post
So many awesome losses and accomplishments for our 100% OP Gals...and Guys!!!!
Today, I had an awesome day!!!!! Finally, no dizziness, light headedness etc. The difference, I have been eating hard-boiled eggs, as needed!!!!!! Sometimes I will have just egg-whites.
Today I felt good, all day, except for the first few hours after waking...this is new!
I love IP, and will work it until I figure out what my body needs.
I am so committed!!! I am so excited. my clothes are hanging off.
My face is completely reshaped!!!!!
Thank you all for your support!!!!
And it just keeps getting better as you loose more weight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadu View Post

p.s. Wuv & Salmon.. I love your new pics.
Thanks, yours are looking good too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busymomx4 View Post
Well as expected i'm up 1.4lb, i'm upset, guess i'm lucky its my first gain in 41 weeks. Hopefully big loss next week!
I have gained and then the next week the loss is usually a good one. Hang in there!
Closed Thread