Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #286  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Wow so much has happened...congrats to EvErYthiNG...lol...too much to quote on everyone. Pat you c'mon back to this board we don't mind at all. Its open to who ever but this is a POSITIVE THREAD and wanna keep it that way. Darralyn we would never KICK you off of this thread by no means!!...we are family! Holy cows I just realized I didn't make my week 54 video!....I better get busy!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:07 PM   #287  
Ideal Protein April 27/12

S/C/G: 215 / Ticker / 165

Height: 5' 7"

Exciting day for me today. 3 weeks without a single cheat or variation of the plan. My wife and kids are beyond shocked. In my life i have never committed to any sort of diet and not surprisingly have never had success. So for me i have reached 2 mini goals today. First goal-100% op. Second goal I'm even more excited about is 199 on the scale this morning. Under 200 was my biggest hurdle. Havent been under 200 in over 12 years. Very thrilled!!!

I have to admit that all of you folks here have been a huge motivator to me and the support and encouragement to the members is fantastic. I dont post alot but i am reading most every post and just wanted to say thanks to those of you that take the time to offer advice and support. It is appreciated.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:11 PM   #288  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn Energy View Post
Exciting day for me today. 3 weeks without a single cheat or variation of the plan. My wife and kids are beyond shocked. In my life i have never committed to any sort of diet and not surprisingly have never had success. So for me i have reached 2 mini goals today. First goal-100% op. Second goal I'm even more excited about is 199 on the scale this morning. Under 200 was my biggest hurdle. Havent been under 200 in over 12 years. Very thrilled!!!

I have to admit that all of you folks here have been a huge motivator to me and the support and encouragement to the members is fantastic. I dont post alot but i am reading most every post and just wanted to say thanks to those of you that take the time to offer advice and support. It is appreciated.
Way to go!!! You are doing great!!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #289  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:

Congrats on your mini goals, that should keep you going for sure. Its always nice to know that people come out of lurking every now and then to let us know how they are doing. Thanks for the post and keep up the amazing job!
Old 05-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #290  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

WTG Longhorn!!!!
My son used to work in the Hat so I know how relieved you are going to be in a month or so when that heat hits and you are not carrying that extra weight.
Old 05-21-2012, 03:06 PM   #291  

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Wow so much has happened...congrats to EvErYthiNG...lol...too much to quote on everyone. Pat you c'mon back to this board we don't mind at all. Its open to who ever but this is a POSITIVE THREAD and wanna keep it that way. Darralyn we would never KICK you off of this thread by no means!!...we are family! Holy cows I just realized I didn't make my week 54 video!....I better get busy!
Thanks Lisa. Enjoyed your video. You know it's been months now since i discovered I had collar bones and I'm still shocked everytime I go to adjust my collar and hit them.
It's the little things that's surprising.
Pat
Old 05-21-2012, 05:17 PM   #292  
Started IP 11/28/2011

S/C/G: 260.8/144/150

I made it to the 170s!!! Yeah! I'm 4 pounds away from my lowest adult weight. Hopefully, I'll make there on my next weigh in. My clinic is closed next Monday, so I'll go two weeks between weigh-ins. I cannot believe that I have less than 30 pounds to go until I reach goal. People are starting to tell me that I don't need to lose any more. My husband even said that this morning. However it's important to me to meet my goal just to prove to myself that I can do it.
Old 05-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #293  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SewingMomma View Post
I made it to the 170s!!! Yeah! I'm 4 pounds away from my lowest adult weight. Hopefully, I'll make there on my next weigh in. My clinic is closed next Monday, so I'll go two weeks between weigh-ins. I cannot believe that I have less than 30 pounds to go until I reach goal. People are starting to tell me that I don't need to lose any more. My husband even said that this morning. However it's important to me to meet my goal just to prove to myself that I can do it.

WTG!!! You are doing so well.

Pat
Old 05-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #294  
KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

S/C/G: 149/146/115

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Wow, way to go! Congrats on the weight loss, you're doing great!
Old 05-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #295  
Restart IP 12/26/14

Height: 5' 3"

Quote:

Congrats to you. These people here are life savers. i dont think I would have made it this far without them.

Quote:
whooo hooo sewingmama!!!! you are doing amazing. I love hitting those mini goals
Old 05-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #296  

S/C/G: 258/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Sewing Mama way to go! I know you will make your goal!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #297  

S/C/G: 195/162/135 Before IP 225

Quote:
Congratulations!! I am with you; only you can decide when you want to call it good! You are doing fabulous!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #298  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

Well Hello Everyone... I hope everyone is doing well!! I have been chugging along... Scale still moving pretty darn slow.... I am just going to assume its because of muscle mass... I am still getting people telling me I am still shrinking... So we will see. I would just like to get to goal THEN hear that!! LOL
Old 05-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #299  

S/C/G: 205.6/145.2/140

Height: 5'5"

Wuv, I just had to tell you...you are amazing and such an inspiration! I just took a few minutes and went out and checked your videos. Thank you for being so open and sharing your story.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:13 PM   #300  
Started IP 1/14/2012

S/C/G: 286/165/169

Height: 5'9"

What a weekend ( long one for Canadians )! Congrats on all the great WIs over the past week, happy relief for Busymom and Wuv's mom. I did surprisingly well for my business trip. Not drinking was the hardest because I can go hard when out of town and that hotel was a bit of a trigger. I got lots of praise from my co-workers at the beginning of the night for staying strong but by the end of it, they called me boring for being sober. Under my breath I called them loud and obnoxious destined for a headache the next morning!

Tomorrow will be another challenge but I know I can take it head on. Ladies golf league starts and I enjoy having a couple drinks on the course as I can stress myself over the game. I'm taking the Crystal Light Appletini as my substitute. I know it has Aspartame in it but someone bought it for me in the US and after one try I was hooked. I limit how much I drink of it and include extra water but I figure it is better than alcohol. I'm more concerned about dinner because we play first then have a buffet dinner at 9pm. I'm taking oatmeal zucchini muffins (iP) and some cut veggies to snack on at the start 6pm but thinking maybe I also need a 4th packet for the day and to limit what I eat that late for dinner. I also never know what they'll serve for dinner and being gluten free also, it can get a bit tricky at the best of times.
Closed Thread