Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 04:50 PM   #91  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Official WI #5 down 2.2lbs, which would be good, but that is for 21 days. I think my coach thinks I am cheating and only writing down the good stuff in my journal. I have not cheated once, not a crumb! I am calling my doctor monday to have my thyroid rechecked.
CONGRATULATIONS. That is great. Checking with your doctor is great. But I think you just broke a plateau and you are on your way to lose more every week. Way to go.

Last edited by rachelearth; 08-05-2011 at 05:02 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:52 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 158/155/125

Height: 5' 3.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
Good day all!!!! I just stepped on the scale to see where i was at and holy moly, WI at 158!!!!! I haven't seen the 150's in sooooooooooo long!!!!!!! Any who, i'm just excited and needs to tell someone, cause i dont tell my hubby the actual number haha
Congratulations. Great job. I can not wait to make it to 150s. Hopefully in 1-2 weeks.

Last edited by rachelearth; 08-05-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:59 PM   #93  

S/C/G: 211/179/141

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamack View Post
Official WI #5 down 2.2lbs, which would be good, but that is for 21 days. I think my coach thinks I am cheating and only writing down the good stuff in my journal. I have not cheated once, not a crumb! I am calling my doctor monday to have my thyroid rechecked.
I think that's wonderful. Let's say 14 days not a peep and 2.2 in one week. Something had ta give, right? I'm so happy for you. More to come, Better and Better. Don't worry yourself with what anyone thinks....you know what you're doing.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #94  
Started IP on 7/15/2011

S/C/G: 184/161/130

Height: 5ft4in

Man, today was CRAZY BUSY at work. We went from a sold out night into another sold out night (I work at a hotel) and everyone was trying to check in early. I felt bad having to tell people that were there for a wedding that we couldn't get them in till our guaranteed check in time of 3:00.

Several of my co-workers know I am on a diet since I eat lunch with them, but one of the guys who doesn't know commented today that I'd lost weight!!! I'm so excited...he totally made my day. I'm about to have to ask them to order smaller shirts for me...yay!!!!

This weekend promises to be busy at work but that's good for business. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Old 08-05-2011, 07:27 PM   #95  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
WOOHOOOO!!!....new hair do....make sure we see pictures!!
No new hairdo....just a much needed trim and thinning! Low maintenance , thick, naturally curly hair has a very basic style.....layered, either long or short.

HUGE..HUGE...HUGE NSV this afternoon. My son (one and only, age 23) came to visit. I last saw him 3 weeks ago when I helped him move into his new place. At that time, he never said ONE word to me about my weight loss..... Nor did his fiance or my nephew. Yes, I felt a tad bit hurt but moved on. Today he walked in and I saw his expression before he spoke to me...."Wow, look at you Skinny. You look great!" I'm gonna ride this feeling the entire weekend! Life is so good......
Old 08-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 244/244/155

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porthardygurl View Post
Well...im down .8..praise god..its been like 3 days of being at the same number.. i finally lost the rest of that pound i needed to hit the 19 pound mark...so close to 20 pound lost..which is not bad for being on IP for roughly 3 weeks..thats about almost 5 pounds a week??? Im only 10 pounds away from my first reward challenge!!! Hunny is going to have to take me away to that special resort for a night!!!! yay for spa!

Okay..is it just me??? like..is this a States thing?? That people eat junk and bring in lots of treats at the workplace?? Cause there are no such treats found at our workplace..nothing like that..in fact the last time my boss fed me...it was a dinner of asparagus and chicken and russet potatos BEFORE i started IP.. So.. im just wondering if this is culture of the US to bring in goodies to work???

Not going to lie though..yesterday i was offered a coffee 5 times..and i was like Nope..NO ... Na...my excuse is " i havent finished drinking my 4 litres of water"..its only after that, that i will think about a different beverage..and it works..Oh did i mention that ive given up pop 100% now? I havent touched the stuff for a long time!

Anywho..off for a wee nap while the little one is down ..then off to the lake if it gets sunny out??? Someone send me some sunshine and warm weather please!
Congrats on being almost 20!!!! I'm in Canada and this morning some kind soul brought in a dozen Tim's muffins and left them in the lunchroom. On the other floors, everyone has snack areas, crackers, cookies, etc. etc. This afternoon someone brought in baking samples from a restaurant for everyone to try. I'm going to buy blinders to I can make it to the water machine without my mouth watering
Old 08-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 200/148/150

Height: 5-1

Congratulations everyone on your WI's and NSV's. I had my 9th WI today and stayed the same. But, last week I couldn't fit into a size 10 and yesterday I bought three pairs of shorts in size 10. Yay. It's weird that you lose inches and no weight but I will take it.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coliep View Post
The IP protocol sheet for phase 1 is included a a PDF in the sticky (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/idea...et-phases.html) It says that restricteds should not be eaten for the first 2-3 weeks for maximum results.
The protocol on the sticky is not the one they are giving out now. The latest one removed that part.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:33 PM   #99  

S/C/G: (C/G) 143.8/147

Height: 5' 3"

Greetings IPers!
Congrats on the WI and NSV successes!

I was invited out for drinks with a couple of coworkers for the third afternoon in a row. I have sat and visited with others over a glass of water at each occassion. For whatever reason, it hasn't bothered me the past two nights, but tonight, I really wanted a glass of wine! I resisted. But that glass of wine would taste really good right now. I hope the feeling subsides by morning. I guess the real growth moment here is that earlier on this plan, I would have avoided the situation all together, but since all can see that I'm obviously on a diet, they don't question whether or not I will drink with them, and are just happy for my company. So on with a water-logged social life for me!
Old 08-05-2011, 08:34 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

Went shopping today. Things started out rough at one store where I fit into a size 12 pair of capris, but they were definitely tight around the hips and just not flattering. Another pair of pants (size 14) I couldn't even button. Sizing differences are so irritating. So I went and bought 2 pairs of shoes instead! (Seriously- original price $109, purchased for $24.30; original price $59, purchased for $12!)
Later I decided to give it another go at Target, and I bought 2 cute dresses. One is L, but the other is M!!!! I'm ecstatic. I used to wear dresses and skirts all the time during warm weather, but haven't worn them more than once or twice a year lately. Also my work wardrobe was in serious trouble, so these will give me a couple more options.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:40 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

[QUOTE=lroderick;3975732]
Quote:
Originally Posted by colley View Post
Good day all!!!! I just stepped on the scale to see where i was at and holy moly, WI at 158!!!!! I haven't seen the 150's in sooooooooooo long!!!!!!! Any who, i'm just excited and needs to tell someone, cause i dont tell my hubby the actual number haha[/QUO

hahahaha ... I don't tell my bf my actual weight either! kinda silly, but I play it off like im ten pounds lighter then I really am ! lol Congrats the 150's ! I can't wait, just the number itself sounds so much better

This is funny!

My scale at home and the one at the IP clinic weighs the same. The other morning I weighed myself at home and was 155. My doctor had sent me for some routine tests which were later in the day. I had to get on the scale there and it said 150! Quite exciting to see but obviously wrong. I said your scale is weighing very light. The tech person said most people comment that it is the same as at home. I said "I'm pretty sure it's wrong". She said "Oh no, it's right, I go to WW and I weigh the same there as as I do on this scale." So there are obviously a lot of people wandering around thinking they weigh less than do.

Pat

Last edited by patns; 08-05-2011 at 08:41 PM.
Old 08-05-2011, 08:41 PM   #102  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pselias View Post
Went shopping today. Things started out rough at one store where I fit into a size 12 pair of capris, but they were definitely tight around the hips and just not flattering. Another pair of pants (size 14) I couldn't even button. Sizing differences are so irritating. So I went and bought 2 pairs of shoes instead! (Seriously- original price $109, purchased for $24.30; original price $59, purchased for $12!)
Later I decided to give it another go at Target, and I bought 2 cute dresses. One is L, but the other is M!!!! I'm ecstatic. I used to wear dresses and skirts all the time during warm weather, but haven't worn them more than once or twice a year lately. Also my work wardrobe was in serious trouble, so these will give me a couple more options.
That is a great feeling! I went into Avenue the other day and usually I always look for the biggest size 30/32 but this time I looked for the 26/28's and they fit well. I didn't buy anything but it was still a good feeling to try on a smaller size that is for sure
Old 08-05-2011, 08:51 PM   #103  

S/C/G: 210/210/165

Height: 5'11"

disgal - the pictures are amazing! Good for you!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:35 PM   #104  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgal View Post
Hi all!! Yay!! It's Friday!! Woot woot!!

Well, I FINALLY figured out how to download pictures. I was actually looking at pictures of my daughter's recent trip to Italy when I came across the first picture below. I thought..."wow, I really didn't think I was THAT big"!! LOL!!

I was a size 22 in that picture, and currently I'm in a loose 14 (and sadly cannot even FIND any more shorts, as all the winter clothing is coming out in stores as we speak), and we still have a few more months of summer temps!! Oh well....baggy is in, isn't it??? LOL!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!
Wow what a change you look great.
Old 08-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #105  
nelle2002

S/C/G: 150/130/130

Height: 5'6"

Today is day #4 for me.....I weighed myself today and have not lost any weight. I am following Phase 1 to the "tee". Any suggestions? Nelle
Closed Thread