Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 135.6/127/120

Height: 5'4"

Default Strawberry/Blueberry Smoothie

Hi all, today I tried this

1 IP Packet Strawberry Pudding w/10 oz. h2o
1 IP Packet Blueberry Pudding w/10 oz. h2o

blend together, separate into 2 servings and chill in fridge till ready to drink

It was good. like a mixed berry smoothy!
Old 08-05-2011, 08:58 AM   #17  
On my last diet

S/C/G: 197.6/163.2/146

Height: 5'

coliep, your measurements must be changing. How can your clothes be looser if your aren't getting smaller and how can you be fitting into smaller sizes if your measurements aren't changing? Wouldn't that be impossible?

Just stay strong and focus on the good changes that you can see.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #18  

Quote:
Originally Posted by disgal View Post
Hi all!! Yay!! It's Friday!! Woot woot!!

Well, I FINALLY figured out how to download pictures. I was actually looking at pictures of my daughter's recent trip to Italy when I came across the first picture below. I thought..."wow, I really didn't think I was THAT big"!! LOL!!

I was a size 22 in that picture, and currently I'm in a loose 14 (and sadly cannot even FIND any more shorts, as all the winter clothing is coming out in stores as we speak), and we still have a few more months of summer temps!! Oh well....baggy is in, isn't it??? LOL!!

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!!
You look great! Keep up the great work! I didn't take before pics. I have a few from different events that show me at my highest so I will just use one of those. I really wish I had taken them in one outfit so I could continue to do so throughout the journey though.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:02 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 153.8/142.6/135ish

Height: 5'7

Jackie - I know, right?! I guess that's where there's the rational me (yep, there must be changes) and the irrational me (BUT I want to see the numbers!) have it out. It's dumb, I know :/

Last edited by coliep; 08-05-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:03 AM   #20  
nelle2002

S/C/G: 150/130/130

Height: 5'6"

Thanks everyone for the support and info!!! It helps so much!! I am excited to fit into some of my clothes Nelle
Old 08-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pxlkitty4 View Post
It's Promotion Day at work, so they are treating those of us who were promoted to special things during the day, taking us to lunch, then having a champagne toast and closing the office. Then I'm off for a haircut...

Breakfast is "coffee and pastry", and I've already been invited by someone's desk to "grab a muffin"... I'm not even in the office yet, and the carb invitations are rolling! Make it stop!!!

I already asked about lunch, and thank goodness there is an option of salad/roasted chicken/balsamic roasted veggies. I think it'll end up being a Phase 2 day today, unless I really feel like having soup and veggies for dinner on a Friday night.
Don't you hate the endless goodies in the office! Ours is awful! Congrats on the promotion!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:07 AM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by coliep View Post
Jackie - I know, right?! I guess that's where there's the rational me (yep, there must be changes) and the irrational me (BUT I want to see the numbers!) have it out. It's dumb, I know :/
Are you measuring? You must be losing. I have lost something like 16 inches and 20 pounds. I only lost 1 pound this week but the 4 inches made up for that!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #23  
aka CAT

S/C/G: 212.4/204.6/170

Height: 5'-10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by coliep View Post
Did you read my post today? 9 full weeks on IP with 33.5# lost and I JUST NOW saw a radical inch lost. I have felt it for some time but the stupid tape measure didn't seem to like me. Enjoy those loose fitting clothes and/or go out and buy yourself a new top. That worked wonders for me and my body image. And that's when people began to notice and comment/compliment. I wore a dress (from the back of the closet) to work the other day and a dear friend "advised" me to not wear it again. She told me that it was not becomng of me and it wasn't showing off my new figure. That dress is now in my "give away" pile.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 294.6/see ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Hi all!! Yay!! It's Friday!! Woot woot!!

Well, I FINALLY figured out how to download pictures. I was actually looking at pictures of my daughter's recent trip to Italy when I came across the first picture below. I thought..."wow, I really didn't think I was THAT big"!! LOL!!

I was a size 22 in that picture, and currently I'm in a loose 14 (and sadly cannot even FIND any more shorts, as all the winter clothing is coming out in stores as we speak), and we still have a few more months of summer temps!! Oh well....baggy is in, isn't it??? LOL!!

Wow you look awsome!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:28 AM   #25  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknakjack View Post
Iv'e noticed some clinics are allowing restricted from the beginning and others say to wait a week or 2. At my clinic everyone starts out being able to use the restricteds and everyone still has great results. Just a thought, ask your coach.
My clinic made me wait at least 5-6 weeks.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #26  
Started IP 2/25/2011...

S/C/G: 204.5/ 145.0 /145.0

Height: 5' 5.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAboutTime View Post
Don't you hate the endless goodies in the office! Ours is awful! Congrats on the promotion!
Thanks. If by "goodies" you mean "junk!", then I agree. I just got in. I went by the commons area. There is a giant mess of crumbs where everyone has demolished all the carb-loaded junk. I felt very high and mighty as I smiled and walked away.

You'd think these people couldn't afford to buy themselves breakfast, based on what I saw. The only thing left was some fruit.

Last edited by Pxlkitty4; 08-05-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #27  

Quote:
My clinic made me wait at least 5-6 weeks.
They allow me to have restricted from day 1 but only 1 every other day.
Old 08-05-2011, 09:37 AM   #28  

Red face

Happy Friday and week-end to everyone.

I have GOT to stop weighting myself everyday (twice a day even)...i've been doing awsome all week but TOM showed up unexpected yesterday (wasn't due til next thursday) and today i'm up 2lbs on the scale...i do feel crampy and bloated so i'll attribute it to that but i'll try and drink even more water today (i usually drink about 2.5l).

I'm a little anxious for the week-end, this will be the first time i'll be home all day and have to cook for my family (hubby + 4 kids + 3y old i'm babysitting all week-end).

Also, i found some nestea powder to put in my water that is made with splenda, is that ok to use? I'm only using 1packet a day in 1l of water.

Monday is my first WI...
Old 08-05-2011, 09:49 AM   #29  

S/C/G: 305/163/165

Quote:

You look fantabulous! Well done!
Old 08-05-2011, 10:19 AM   #30  

Quote:
Thanks. If by "goodies" you mean "junk!", then I agree. I just got in. I went by the commons area. There is a giant mess of crumbs where everyone has demolished all the carb-loaded junk. I felt very high and mighty as I smiled and walked away.

You'd think these people couldn't afford to buy themselves breakfast, based on what I saw. The only thing left was some fruit.
Yes, I meant junk. I go fill my water bottle on purpose at morning break so those in there eating the crap can see what happens when you don't eat it. They normally make comments about how they wish they had my will power or how they don't know how I pass everything up day after day.
Closed Thread