Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #91  
Start 2014

S/C/G: 206/170/160

Height: 5'5"

Well, I went to Wal Mart early this morning and stocked up on my veggies. I even bought turnips and I am going to try turnip fries. I have too busy lately and have not eaten well and have even been missing my exercise. That stops now though and I am back on track.

My boys and I are even starting P90X with each other. Pretty excited to start the summer 45 lbs down. I am ready for tank tops and shorts (still not thrilled about swimming suits though)

I still hate the connection that I have with bad food. Why do chips and fries and such taste so good. The problem is that good food is appealing to me also, but takes more time and effort to prepare so I keep reaching for the convenience food. I am so done with that!!!

I had my bar this morning and have my celery in the fridge here at work. I have my lunch planned out as well as my dinner and will be going to my exercise class this evening. I love the way I feel when I am eating right and exercising.

Have a great IP day!!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #92  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Good Morning...

Just a quicky post and then back to my jury selection process in the big case against Casey Anthony.

Tonight is my official WI but I jumped on the scale this morning and it 101
I am none to happy about that! This is to thin and I'm scared to death I'm gonna get sick. I have 1 more week of Phase 2 but I think I'm gonna start adding restricted items to my diet. This weight loss has to stop.

I am meeting my personal trainer Friday night, not to start the workout, just to meet, walk the gym and talk. Pretty excited and pretty scared about that whole thing, but I was afraid of the IP workshop too in the begining. Sometimes we just need to live outside the box. Hubby is having a damn cow because he is a he and not a she. Jesus! *eyeroll* I hope to god this trainer doesn't tell me to leave my rings at home, or there is really gonna be problems.

On tap for this weekend: Buy a couple of sports bras - tho IP robbed me of my chest. Boooooo!

Well back to my streaming. Hope everyone is having a great day and doing whatever you need to do to lose weight or maintain for all of you!!!!!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:26 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coloradodivegirl View Post
Good Morning...

Just a quicky post and then back to my jury selection process in the big case against Casey Anthony.

Tonight is my official WI but I jumped on the scale this morning and it 101
I am none to happy about that! This is to thin and I'm scared to death I'm gonna get sick. I have 1 more week of Phase 2 but I think I'm gonna start adding restricted items to my diet. This weight loss has to stop.

I am meeting my personal trainer Friday night, not to start the workout, just to meet, walk the gym and talk. Pretty excited and pretty scared about that whole thing, but I was afraid of the IP workshop too in the begining. Sometimes we just need to live outside the box. Hubby is having a damn cow because he is a he and not a she. Jesus! *eyeroll* I hope to god this trainer doesn't tell me to leave my rings at home, or there is really gonna be problems.

On tap for this weekend: Buy a couple of sports bras - tho IP robbed me of my chest. Boooooo!

Well back to my streaming. Hope everyone is having a great day and doing whatever you need to do to lose weight or maintain for all of you!!!!!

How are you following the trial? I would like to too.
Old 05-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #94  
started IP 1.11.11

S/C/G: 242/209/175

DARBS! Woo hoo!!! You're in the 160s!! Maybe you were right- your body just needed to move on. Amazing how we all know ourselves so well, huh? That encourages me to keep on. I'm soooooo sick of this diet but sooooo close to my goal. I feel like I'm moving along at a snail's pace. I've quit the beloved blue cheese dressing and I just need to kick the bar habit. I got my Nashua order and the PBJ bars are so delicious. It will make the kicking the bar habit a touch harder but I need to focus and kick this last chunk of weight in time for summer!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:33 AM   #95  
IP Start Date: 2-18-11

S/C/G: 130/104/110 PH 3

Height: 5'0" Age: 46 (But I'm 29 in my heart & soul)

Reindeer....

I know we aren't suppose to put links here, but go to:

WESH . com (no spaces) or WFTV . com (no spaces) They are local Florida news channels and they are streaming live vid. WFTV has much better sound. Click on Casey Anthony and then you should see a red banner saying Breaking News, Casey in court of something like that. They are still trying to find a jury and they are in a lunch break at the moment. Trial now is suppose to start on Monday I think. Would love for you to follow along... let there be... JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Now, don't carmel nut bar me for being off topic.... sorry!
Old 05-18-2011, 04:26 PM   #96  

Has anybody heard from Carla or Linden?.. I miss them!.. if either of you gals is reading, please post so we'll know you're okay...

hugs
Old 05-18-2011, 04:49 PM   #97  

S/C/G: 231/145.2/145.2

Height: 5' 4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by darbs7 View Post
10 days of a stalled scale and movement on second day of phase 2. Fingers crossed it keeps going. I have one month in phase 2.
Woohoo! Go Darbs!
Old 05-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 225/156/125

Height: 5' 0"

Hey everyone! The scale seems to have stalled this week but I will wait to see what my coaches scale says tomorrow. My scale seems to have some personal issues that it needs to work out (maybe it feel fat so it tries to tell ME that I am 5 lbs heavier than I am?) Who knows! I am hoping the coaches scale shows at least a 2 lb loss. My body seems to be trying to figure out this lack of restricted items. I am adding them back in this week but just 3 a week and we will see how that works for me!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am enjoying this beautiful, sunny day out here in the Pacific Northwest! Up until now it has been rain, rain, rain. We are all very glad that it has let up for awhile!
Old 05-18-2011, 06:20 PM   #99  
Maintaining since 6/9/11

S/C/G: 180/140.2/145

Height: 5 feet, 5 (and a half!) inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post
Has anybody heard from Carla or Linden?.. I miss them!.. if either of you gals is reading, please post so we'll know you're okay...

hugs
I see Linden posted on tips for newbies today. I haven't seen Carla for a while.
Old 05-18-2011, 07:58 PM   #100  
maintenance since 2/16/11

S/C/G: size 18 to 8...75 pounds gone

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aunt Sheshie View Post

hugs
I am friends with them on Facebook and they post are well. Carla is two weeks into back on plan and down 12 pounds last I knew ( a few days ago)
Old 05-18-2011, 09:53 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 182(size16)/143(size 8)/132ish

Height: 5'6 started IP 2/2/11

Hey, Just checking in with everyone.. Thought I would post here, since I know way more names on this thread than the other daily one. I hardly recognized any names. (Some of you are probably saying the same thing about me LOL)
I am on my second week of Phase II, I got really relaxed with myself since I knew I was going off, so last week I lost (0) and this week gained +.4. That's what I get for little handfuls of this and that. I justified it, because FLIP, it's been 15 plus weeks already, I am sick of this, but on Tuesday, I recommitted myself to finishing this out (but knowing that I can come back in Sept if I feel like I want to lose the last 10). The bad part is, you aren't supposed to gain in phase 2, and I am starting phase three on Tuesday.
I just wanted to say hi, and thank you all for sticking to this. Great examples to me. I have been perfect yesterday and today, and know I will finish this next 2 and half weeks as best I can without the cheats. Have a good night!!
Old 05-19-2011, 11:16 AM   #102  

S/C/G: 246/214/150

Keeping on keeping on....two more pounds gone! NSV for me, I'm down another size in jeans!

And my evil MIL called last night to tell me that she bagged up some capris and shorts to give to me cuz they are too big for her. Yep, you guessed it! TOO BIG FOR ME! haha.
Old 05-19-2011, 12:31 PM   #103  

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinergirl View Post
Keeping on keeping on....two more pounds gone! NSV for me, I'm down another size in jeans!

And my evil MIL called last night to tell me that she bagged up some capris and shorts to give to me cuz they are too big for her. Yep, you guessed it! TOO BIG FOR ME! haha.
Sweet that they are too big for you. I remember 191.....(I started same weight as you)....I was transitioning between a 12 and 10...very exciting time.
Old 05-19-2011, 01:58 PM   #104  
Loving the Sleeved Life

S/C/G: 267/252/133.5

Height: 5'3"

Crappy last couple of days. Sigh. Oh well. Back up and on, and the girls just woke up again. Ah fever...and not the good kind .
Old 05-20-2011, 10:31 AM   #105  

where is everyone? What is everyone up to?
Closed Thread