Old 03-01-2008, 12:48 AM   #91  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Hello ladies! Today I kind of got thrown off schedule, but I still stuck to it! I've been applying for soem government jobs and one required that you take a 3 hour test which is what I did today. I don't feel like i ate that much today, but I was full for the most part. I had 2 yogurts, 2 rice cakes, and 2 bags of steamed cauliflower, and 2 boca burger patties. 2 of everything! lol! I'll eat my oatmeal in the morning though for my fiber. Today is officially day 6 of phase 1 for me! Oh, I found some Progresso Lentil soup, but I didn't know if it was ok, especially since there was 840 mg of sodium. Are those canned soups ok like the healthy kinds w/o all that sodium? That would be a nice option for work if it was.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:50 AM   #92  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDy29 View Post
Hey Ladies, hope everyone has great day and keeps on smashing that fat!

And I got to weight yesterday... down four pounds from phase 1! YAY!
Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 01:50 AM   #93  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

KRISTIN---- Woohoo! Good job on the workout! =)

RALUCAT----- That soup sounds yummy! I love beans too but on the diet even though you don't have to count calories and stuff, he does say no overeating, and eat 5 small meals a day So you still have to try to be a good girl

HOTMAMA---- I eat soup all the time, I just look at calories, fat and protein I'll do sodium later lol

I weighed in today with my family because we are doing a once a month weigh in.. and 169 In the 160's yay.... a little step closer Anyways only 7 more days until my job is over YAY.. can't wait to find something new... I've still been eating well, I have been stressed which makes me think I'm hungry grr.... Well hope yall are doing wonderful, sure sounds like you are!!
Old 03-02-2008, 09:27 AM   #94  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Default Omg!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!!! I know you're not supposed to look at the scale to day 10, but I just had to look!!! I'm down 6 pounds guys and I still have 2 days to go!!!! I could not be happier!!! I broke through my normal water weight plateau!!! I am too excited about this! I might do the detox phase a little longer! lol No, I really want to follow this diet and see what happens...thanks for the encouragement guys!!!!!!!!!!!! ::
Old 03-02-2008, 10:34 AM   #95  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Oh also, I went to this restaurant called Ghengis Khan (sp?) and its a Mongolian Bar-b-que restaurant. They had a buffet that is $14.50 but the vegetarian buffet was only $10! SO that's what I got! I tried some soy beans and tofu....don't like tofu, but the beans were ok. I had bean sprouts, carrots, onions, bamboo shoots, pineappple, corn, green onions.....and I think that's it. It was pretty good! I was glad I was able to still go out to dinner with my husband and be able to enjoy the food! I thought I was gonna have to just sit there!
Old 03-02-2008, 02:11 PM   #96  
Bite Sized Version of Me

S/C/G: 234/175/145

Height: 5'6"

Hello Everyone...sorry for not posting...been down with awful kidney infection,ans the drugs make me sick. Been sticking to the diet, but not having any energy at all, just laying in bed getting better. Hopefully will feel back to my self in the next day or two...I weigh in on Wed. and am nervous that I haven't lost any weight. I've also seriously been craving sugary starchy foods...i think because I'm sick...but not sure. It sounds like every one is doing great...good job on the weight lost and good luck to all.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:25 PM   #97  
Progress not perfection

HOTMAMA... WOOHOOO!!! Bad girl for weighing tho lol Mmmm Mongolian Buffet GOOD IDEA! I'm in P2 and I still don't eat meat! I don't miss it at all, the only meat I eat is like lil pieces in canned soup. Anyways I was thinking after P2 I will probably do P1 again, it feels good to test yourself

KARI.... Poor thing! I hope you feel better soon! You should check out hungry-girl.com it has a lot of delicious alternatives for favorite fatty foods, like how you can make them low cal

Last edited by jillnicole03; 03-02-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #98  

S/C/G: 245/227/180

Height: 5 feet

Default Extreme Fat Smash Check In

Hello, Today is Sunday day 7 of phase 2. As of 2 days ago on Friday my weight was 236. I have lost 9 pnds so far. I will weigh in again tomorrow which is officially the end of my 2nd week. I started at 245 pounds.

At first I had to get accustomed to the frequent meals. Every so many hours. It is actually cool because I do not feel hungry. I love this program.

I am new to this site so sometimes its hard looking for my post to see any responses, feedbacks, and so on. I am still learning this site.

One thing I can definitely say is this site is beautiful and all of the members are great. Very motivational.
Old 03-02-2008, 04:07 PM   #99  
Progress not perfection

SMOOCHES... YOu're doing great! One thing you can do to help you with the site is go up to 'Quick Links' and then click 'My profile' and then down in the middle on the left side, it will say 'Find all posts by smooches' click there and every post you ever replied to will pop up!

Good luck! Hope to see you again

Jill
Old 03-02-2008, 08:05 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

Hey ladies! Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good weekend. I myself had an awesome weekend, not fat smash wise tho, lol. But I never get to see my best friend (aka would be my boyfriend if he didn't live in Cali) so I decided I wasn't going to worry about that. I didn't do horrible, but not good either. But it was back to business as soon as I got home tonight.

I have to admit I was having a little pity party for myself on the drive home (2 1/2 hours) , starting to feel bad for not eating right, my friend leaving, etc so as soon as I got home my son and I went for a long walk. On my walk I decided to pop in the gym and weigh in there because I hadn't got to since I started fat smash and it says I am down 16 lbs from the beginning of the year ... approx 9 lbs since the start of fat smash. YAY!!! This made me feel a little better, and I will use the "real" scale from now on So at least the guilt from my eating this weekend isn't as bad now lol.

Have a good night ladies!
Old 03-03-2008, 07:11 AM   #101  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManDy29 View Post
Hey ladies! Sounds like everyone is having a pretty good weekend. I myself had an awesome weekend, not fat smash wise tho, lol. But I never get to see my best friend (aka would be my boyfriend if he didn't live in Cali) so I decided I wasn't going to worry about that. I didn't do horrible, but not good either. But it was back to business as soon as I got home tonight.

I have to admit I was having a little pity party for myself on the drive home (2 1/2 hours) , starting to feel bad for not eating right, my friend leaving, etc so as soon as I got home my son and I went for a long walk. On my walk I decided to pop in the gym and weigh in there because I hadn't got to since I started fat smash and it says I am down 16 lbs from the beginning of the year ... approx 9 lbs since the start of fat smash. YAY!!! This made me feel a little better, and I will use the "real" scale from now on So at least the guilt from my eating this weekend isn't as bad now lol.

Have a good night ladies!

That's awesome! I'm so happy for you! I can't wait to get there! Hey, you excercised so I bet you burned off all those calories anyway! Congrats!!!!
Old 03-03-2008, 11:21 AM   #102  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Momma- GREAT JOB!!!

Well girls, my good news is here! Just check the ticker.... I had a HORRIBLE day yesterday, gym was full.... have a midterm today. BUT I still had a great WI today.... down 8 lbs. I am so exicted and I NEVER NEVER wanna see my weight that high again! (It was only that high for one month, but still freaks me out I usually weigh like 175-180 but like I said a bunch of medicine last summer causes about a 20lb weight gain)

Ok I have to study, but I will talk to you all really soon!!! Keep your fingers cross for this midterm!
Old 03-03-2008, 02:59 PM   #103  
Progress not perfection

WIFEY.... WOOOOOHOOOO!! Awesome job on your weight loss!!! And we'll keep our fingers crossed you do well on your mid term!! =)
Old 03-03-2008, 03:18 PM   #104  
Bite Sized Version of Me

S/C/G: 234/175/145

Height: 5'6"

WOW!!! I am so amazed ast how well everyone is doing...how often do you hear people say that they love the diet their on? It really is good too...I'm starting to feel a little better (am actually up and dressed today).

Hope to start walking again tomorrow if the weather holds. I weigh in on Wednesday...I really hope I've lost more than a couple lbs.

Good luck to all and Good Work ladies.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:35 AM   #105  
Progress not perfection

So today was a long day But it was on plan I ate yummy food too! I hope all you beautiful ladies are doing great! Can't wait to hear from you!

Food:
BF: Special K Cereal w/Milk
L: Refried Beans w/ Tbsp Sour Cream
S: Apple w/80cal Pudding
D: Veggie Bowl
S: Tangerine