Old 02-25-2008, 10:50 PM   #61  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

I feel like I breezed through today and in about 15 min I will be on day 3! I still feel full after I had my egg whites and salsa (saw a recipe for it today!), and bag of veggies with my garlic herb spices! (all purpose w/ no salt!) The funny thing is, I never knew of seasonings outside of Seasoned Salt, garlic salt, and salt! lol! The veggies tasted so much better! I love those bags that you put in the microwave and it steams on its own while still in the bag! I'm surprised I'm still full! I'm looking forward to the rest of the 9 days!! Oh, my Tae Bo dvds are on the way too! I'm so excited to get them!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #62  
I can do it!

S/C/G: 446.8/ticker/170

Height: 5 foot 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbywifeyIN View Post

I am going to have at least 3 or so more glasses of water before the end of the night. My body is kind of fighting this, as I am not used to this kind of caloric intake (remember- chubby).... however, I think I will be ok! Many have said the first day is the hardest, and I made it through that. So far, less than 600 calories, which I am not a fan of really. It kind of scares me, for reasons I won't bore you with....

Just unsure of something- how many calories are you FS regulars taking in a day? Extreme fat smash really sucks your calories down....

You only had 600 calories today? That is way too low. I average about 1800-2000 calories a day. You don't have to have that many but I believe under 1000 is considered starving. Are you doing Fat Smash or Extreme Fat Smash? I don't know anything about EFS, so that's why I'm asking. It just seems like if you continue to have calories that low you won't lose much more weight.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

I think have averaged about 1300ish I would say on phase 1 of FS. I am not sure how this compares to others. Compared to how many calories I would aim to eat normally it is a little low, normally aim for 1700-1900 but I figure for 9 days it's ok. I don't think I would be ok with only 600 calories, but I don't know how extreme FS works.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:42 PM   #64  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Ok ... yeah I agree with you about my calories, but I ate what it said to eat! I looked at some other EFS posts, and there were others that said this. I think I am going to switch to FS... I just don't want to starve my body thin. Dr. Ian knows nutrition so I can't imagine why this would be ok? Really....what am I doing wrong? IDK...like I said, I followed it. If you look back, I posted a Day One, Cycle One in here and that is what I did.

FS (which I also have the book for) may be a better idea. I mean I CAN do this, but it feels unhealthy to me.

Do you agree?

Are there any other EFS out there?

Thanks girls!
Old 02-25-2008, 11:45 PM   #65  
Ready to get to my goal!

and hotmamma! keep it up girl!
Old 02-26-2008, 04:24 AM   #66  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

HOTMAMA... Welcome!! We would love to have you... you are doing great! I love those veggie bags too mmmmmmmm.....

MELYN..... WELCOME =P

KARI... You came! I'm glad! I lovvveee FS! It's been so great for me so far! The first few days dont worry about how much fruits & vegies you eat that helped me. I'm glad your first day went good! The first days are the hardest but after that you're so proud of yourself!!!!

Not getting on the scale is so hard but SO WORTH IT!

Kristin... Keep it up girl! =) On Fat Smasg theres no calorie counting! Which I super love... you're suppose to have 4-5 small meals a day but can only have certain things. I usually have about 1000 calories a day. I personally thnk you should start with FS

I'm so excited to have more girls on the team! Today was a good day.. I worked and walked for 1 hour =) Yay... and where I live it's not very flat so great workout....

BF: Oatmeal w/Milk, Blueberries & Cinnamon
L: Chunky Fiesta Steak Soup
D: Apple, Pudding, Apricot, Broccoli
Old 02-26-2008, 08:51 AM   #67  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbywifeyIN View Post
and hotmamma! keep it up girl!
Thank you!!!
Old 02-26-2008, 09:00 AM   #68  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
HOTMAMA... Welcome!! We would love to have you... you are doing great! I love those veggie bags too mmmmmmmm.....
Thank you! I feel so loved! I think I'll eat those veggie bags as my lunches from now on!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:25 PM   #69  
Bite Sized Version of Me

S/C/G: 234/175/145

Height: 5'6"

Good morning fellow smashers,
on to day two!
Starting out pretty good, worked out here at home doing the most difficult crunches I have ever done. They hurt so bad,I know they work!
Our house is on the market and we have a showing today so planning ahead for being out of the house at lunch time. And drinking all that water! I dreamt of water last night, wonder why that is?
Breakfast; 1 pear and bottle of water + vita vita vegimans.
Lunch will be Black and White rice salad with red peppers. oh and more water. I really miss my Dr. Pepper.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:50 PM   #70  
*My blessing is IZRAEL*

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari a go go View Post
Good morning fellow smashers,
on to day two!
Starting out pretty good, worked out here at home doing the most difficult crunches I have ever done. They hurt so bad,I know they work!
Our house is on the market and we have a showing today so planning ahead for being out of the house at lunch time. And drinking all that water! I dreamt of water last night, wonder why that is?
Breakfast; 1 pear and bottle of water + vita vita vegimans.
Lunch will be Black and White rice salad with red peppers. oh and more water. I really miss my Dr. Pepper.
Way to go! Good luck with your showing today! I need to start working out too! What are vita vita vegimans? I"ve never heard of that before!
Old 02-26-2008, 02:12 PM   #71  
Ready to get to my goal!

you ladies are awesome! let's keep givin' each other strength and motivation!!!

b: smoothie mmmmmmm
m2: salad with raspberry vinaigrette and 100 cal cheese nips

so far so good, today is my long day so i will be working out after my class (9:30 or so). i'll update later.
i am sticking with EFS, but modifying it a bit...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !!! WE CAN DO THIS!!

ttyl-kristin
Old 02-26-2008, 02:35 PM   #72  
Progress not perfection

Ever since starting Fat Smash I eat A LOT more soup, and I love it! There's so many varities that are low cal... I usually have it once a day now.

BF: Special K w/ a little Fiber1 cereal mixed in & F/F Milk

For lunch I'll probably have steamed broccoli with l/c caesar dressing mmmm... it's really yummy...

Alright ladies I'm so PROUD of all of you!

Oh and I weighed this morning... 170 lbs!

So since Feb 1st (184 lbs) I have lost 14 lbs!! In less than a month!! I can't believe it! Even when I was eating heathy just following Weight Watcher points I only lost 6 lbs!

I love Fat Smash =)
Old 02-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #73  
Bite Sized Version of Me

Default Oh my goodness !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillnicole03 View Post
Ever since starting Fat Smash I eat A LOT more soup, and I love it! There's so many varities that are low cal... I usually have it once a day now.

BF: Special K w/ a little Fiber1 cereal mixed in & F/F Milk

For lunch I'll probably have steamed broccoli with l/c caesar dressing mmmm... it's really yummy...

Alright ladies I'm so PROUD of all of you!

Oh and I weighed this morning... 170 lbs!

So since Feb 1st (184 lbs) I have lost 14 lbs!! In less than a month!! I can't believe it! Even when I was eating heathy just following Weight Watcher points I only lost 6 lbs!

I love Fat Smash =)

wow, HOORAAYY for you , 14 lbs is awesome!!!! That is the best news I've heard all day! and so encouraging. Great Job!

as for the vita vita vegimans, it's a reference to an old I love Lucy episode. I just meant that I took my vitamin, which for me is difficult, they make me sooo sick to my stomache. Oh and I consistently forget to take it.

Lunch with DF, drive through salad with no fat low cal dressing. and Ice Tea (green tea). Not sure what dinner is gonna be,as we have to eat out tonight due to a showing, but I'm thinking mexican, so I can have black beans and rice and veggies. I think that will be ok. Like I said before, I haven't got the book yet,just read the cheat sheet on whats allowed and what's not.

How do you guys handle eating out?
Old 02-26-2008, 03:45 PM   #74  
Progress not perfection

I love Chili's Mexican CHicken and tortilla soup... which would probably be P2 lol

But good idea on the food! Can you request wheat rice? The main thing is you want to skip anything white, white bread, rice, sugar, mayo... taking all the white out is a huge accomplishment
Old 02-26-2008, 04:51 PM   #75  
Bite Sized Version of Me

My favorite Mexican place here uses Brown Rice and they have yummy black beans as an alternative to refried ones, as well as fabulous veggie fajitas, (minus the tortillas, cheese, etc.) So I think I am ok there. That soup at Chili's sounds yummy, I'll have to try down the road.
You mentioned cutting out all white food, do you eat yogurt? I thought the plan said yogurt was ok. I made a tzatziki dip for my veggies yesterday, hopefully I didnt mess up.