Old 04-07-2008, 07:43 PM   #271  
food is not my friend!

S/C/G: 173.6/160.4/135

Height: 5'7

hey there! you gals are doing great. i had a friend in town from ohio this weekend and let's say i tanked. i gained 2 so i'll update my ticker. so in true form i thought let's eat all the bad stuff in the house so i can be back on tomorrow. i will be doing a strict 14 days of P1 = counting "points" and following the plan. i want to lose 5 lbs before my cali/vegas trip on the 23rd. it's just 2 lbs though and at least i'm starting at a lower weight than before and everybody needs jumpstarted once in awhile....see how i got this size...i can reason myself right into eating! at least it's 2 lbs and only 3 days - not like i'm giving up...okay i pepped talked myself and hope you are all doing better than me.
i look forward to posting my menus everyday too...it's nice to get back on track
Old 04-08-2008, 05:11 AM   #272  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

marcy: the 12 month old ismine but the 6 month old is a foster child. I have never done this b4. We are enjoying her though.

My weight seems to be fluctuating up!!! TOM is a week away so I don't know if it isthat or something else. I am annoyed and not sure what to do. I'm back to phase one and hping for a good weigh in by friday.
Old 04-08-2008, 01:07 PM   #273  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Lisa.. you can get back on track! Let us know how your P1 is going from now on missy! =)

Beautiful.. Still so proud of you for taking on all that you have! TOM always messes up my weight, don't get stressed on it until a couple days after, if it's still up then time for changes

So Sunday I hiked about 7 miles and I actually had lots of fun, except the 2 miles up hill, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. When I got home I was so drained that I just laid in my bed and relaxed watching tv. The bad part is I was craving EVERYTHING. Grr....
So I ended up eating a little too much Then I went to my aunt's that night and she had homemade pizza fresh out of the oven so I had a big piece. Not a good idea!

Anyways yesterday I ate better but I still could have ate smaller portions, I just love eating (obviously).

Yesterday:
BF: Yogurt & 1/4c. oats mixed in
L: Turkey Wrap (from Costco was big shouldn't have ate it all but soo yummy)
D: 5-6 cups Broccoli w/hoison garlic sauce
Old 04-08-2008, 03:27 PM   #274  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Lisa- we all fall down sometimes, but it is great you are so exciting at picking yourself back up! Go you!

2beautiful- you are doing amazing too. Look at the weight you have lost so far!!!

Jill- turkey wraps, mmmmmm! I am glad you are doing well, and yay for that hike!

I myself am happy to say 2 lbs more down. This is by working out and watching what I eat. I am trying to adhere to fat smash, but like i said before, it's not going as well and probably won't be great until the 18th. sadly, I do not know if i can make this months goal, but i can make up for it next month!

my uncle is on atkins, and loves it. anyone know much about it?

off to be busy, as always, lol.

talk to you soon!
-kristin
Old 04-08-2008, 05:51 PM   #275  
Progress not perfection

So girls I have a question...

A lot of the "chat's" start a new thread each month, I think so you don't have to go through a million pages We are getting p to 20 pages.. do you think we should start our chat as a new thread? If yes, I will start a new one and put the link in here for everyone to use, so there is no confusion

Let me know
Old 04-08-2008, 08:02 PM   #276  
food is not my friend!

S/C/G: 173.6/160.4/135

thanks girls for the support and encouragement. i need it as today was not the day i thought it was going to be on FS!

jill - sounds good to start another one!

kristin- good for you!! i love your new pic too...you remind me of a very good friend of mine. are u italian? also Atkins...i give it a try at least once a year but it never works for me b/c i think oh i can have a block of cheese and a block of cream cheese and so i will lose 4 and gain 4 and then just stay stagnant. it's just not the diet for me however my mom's boyfriend has lost 100 lbs on it and just lives his life basically on it. i'm not a big meat person so that may be another reason it doesn't work for me but i feel like try whatever works for ya!

okay so i have a question for everyone...i've been tossing around the idea of weight watchers. i love fat smash and i always get results but then because it is a little restrictive i eventually go off of it and then i find myself off plan for a few weeks before getting back on. maybe i'll do phase 1 for 9 days, weight watchers for 2 weeks, then phase 1 for 9 days..and rotate this way...

okay biggest loser is on...i love this show!!!
Old 04-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #277  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Jill- great idea, just start a new one

lisa- thanks for the atkins advice. i am just curious, as to you starting weight watchers, i have heard great things about it... but don't leave us! ps i am not italian, i am actually polish and irish, but damn i tan well, hahaha! and biggest loser rocks, i am DVRing it (because i was in class) but am going to go watch it when i am done too!

to everyone else, keep it up!!!

thanks for the compliments on my pic too, i feel so cute, lol
Old 04-08-2008, 09:53 PM   #278  

Height: 5'8"

Hi, ladies! Okay, I know I've been out of the loop lately, but I have been reading. I was planning my sister's wedding shower for 150 people (yes, 150 people -- we invite everyone!). It was a bad week food wise. The theme of the shower was Italian, since they got engaged in Italy. I made 50 pounds of pasta (spaghetti and fettuccini alfredo -- killer!). So, I ate it as I made it, which is the worse thing to do. I can't even tell you how bloated I feel after eating it. I totally wish I didn't do that. It's amazing, since I used to eat pasta all the time...no wonder I felt so crappy. I hadn't eaten it in a few weeks and was feeling great. I think that even though it was a bad week, it did teach me that I really do need to lay waaaay off the pasta.

As for all of you...I absolutely love the new pictures. You all look so adorable. I want to look cute, too! I haven't had any new pictures taken of me in a long time, since I hide from the camera. Maybe someone got a cute one from the shower I can post (well, before I got a little sauced!).

I'm away this week on business and don't get much say in my food choices. I'm going to try to think smart, but next week, I'm smashing in phase one again! Again. But I have the goal of my sister's wedding (in front of 300 people) in the beginning of June in a shiny purple gown. My May is going to be hardcore, since I'm planning on working otu with my trainer non-stop to make sure I look g-o-o-d in that dress! Woo hoo!!!

Good luck this week, ladies! We can do it.
PS, I'm all for posting on a different thread. I'm a team player!
Old 04-09-2008, 12:27 AM   #279  
Progress not perfection

WIFEY... thank you for the congrats Made me smile! 2 more lbs!! AWESOME!

LISA... I think you should try that weight watchers 1/2 the month, FS the other 1/2 sounds good to me It's good to keep thigs changing, whatever makes it easiest for you!

ANNIE... shiny purple! goodness that sounds difficult to pull off lol, eww me in shiny anything... that's another subject, unless its black maybe.... mmm italian food is so yum, just brush it off

************************************************** ************************************************** **********************************************OK LADIES HERE IS OUR BRAND NEW THREAD, SO NO MORE POSTING IN THIS ONE JUST MOVE IT OVER TO OUR NEW THREAD =)

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...29#post2141129

SEE YOU THERE

Last edited by jillnicole03; 04-09-2008 at 12:29 AM.