Old 02-19-2008, 10:45 PM   #16  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Height: 5'7

I think a lot of diets work as long as it's pushing you to healthier eating!

So today I didn't work and I was barely hungry at all!! Crazy how when you arn't stressed it's easier lol I stayed at home today cleaned and did laundry... it's nice when it's done!! Lol... I still need to get on my elliptical hopefully 30 mins but at least 15 mins. I'm thinking about posting a few lil recipes I had wrote down awhile ago that sound yummy.. not all P1 probably P2 let me know if yall want to hear them too.. Hope you all did good!

Today:
BREAKFAST: 2 MorningStarFarms Soy Sausage Patties
2 Eggs (whites only)
3/4 cup sweet potato (browned in Pam non-stick spray)
SNACK: frozen grapes
LUNCH: Progresso Vegetable Soup

I had lunch late and I'm still not hungry so probably won't eat anything else. If I do I will eat strawberries.

Goodnight beautiful curvy ladies

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-20-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:07 PM   #17  
Progress not perfection

Hello How did you do yesterday Kara? Hopefully good! Let me know! I did end up getting on my elliptical for 30 minutes Yay!
I didn't sleep well last night though fell asleep at 3am and woke up at 7:30am grrr... I always go to sleep late 12-3am but I usually get 8 hours of sleep I hate when I don't.
I'm about to start getting ready for work and after work I'm going to walk to my moms and back which gives me about 45mins to a hour of exercise plus the area I live in is sorta hilly lol So extra work!

Food so far:
Breakfast: Banana Oatmeal
Lunch: 4cups Steamed Broccoli w/ 3 Tbsp Salad Dressing
Old 02-20-2008, 07:20 PM   #18  
I am Resilient

S/C/G: 227/ticker/160

Height: 5'10''

Hi Jill! It's been crazy around here, super busy lately

Had good days yesterday and today. Both days were similar eating...

Breakfast: Oatmeal with cinnamon and apples
Snack: Carrots w/hummus or fresh fruit (banana, apple, clementines)
Lunch: Morningstar farms burger, green beans, piece of fruit
Snack: Yogurt, fruit
Dinner: Veggie chili, carrots and celery

I gotta make this short, I apologize, but I'll be back later!
Old 02-21-2008, 04:36 AM   #19  
Progress not perfection

No problem on making it short! Thanks for writing How am I suppose to keep track of you unless you write lol Sounds like you did very good! What does hummus taste like? Maybe I should try that! What day are you on? Tomorrow is day 9 of Phase1 for me I can't wait to have a bowl of my Special K Fruit & Yogurt cereal in phase2!! Yumm...

Today:
Breakfast: Banana Oatmeal w/cinnamon & 1/2 cup n/f milk
Lunch: 4c Broccoli w/ 3tbsp salad dressing
Snack: 1 1/2c Strawberries
Dinner: 3 Tangerines, Small Apple, 1 cup corn

And I walked for 45 minutes

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-21-2008 at 04:38 AM.
Old 02-21-2008, 10:23 AM   #20  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies!

I just started Phase I this morning. This is the first time I've done the Fat Smash so I'll be looking for support from you folks that have been doing it for a while.

Jill: Did you lose all of that weight on Fat Smash? How long has it taken you? I have been on SlimFast and so far I've lost 31.5lbs. I was just looking to change things up a little and eat some more whole foods. I'll probably go back to SF eventually as I really like the plan and I love the food!

My plan for today looks like this:

6am - Oatmeal w/ Vanilla yogurt & Strawberries
9am - Egg Whites w/ Homemade Salsa
12 - Homemade Vegetable Rice Soup
3pm - Veggies w/ Dip (dip is plain non-fat yogurt with herbs/spices)
6pm - Brown Rice and Homemade Veggie Chilli
8pm - Apple

That seems like an awful lot of food...but I guess that's been my experience so far with "lifestyle changes" that work...there is a lot of GOOD food. Even with SF I was eating an unbelievable amount of food and still the weight came off at a steady 1-2lbs a week.

I have a terrible headache from not having coffee this morning, but I just keep saying only 8 more mornings like this and then I can have coffee again! LOL

I hope everyone has a fantastic day and I look forward to seeing how everyone else is doing on FS!

Cheers,
Tamara
Old 02-21-2008, 01:59 PM   #21  
Progress not perfection

HI tleef Welcome! I actually just started Fat Smash, today is day 9 of Phase1 for me... the other weight I've lost slowly over the last few years going up and down! But I was 190lbs Jan 1st and until I started Fat Smash I was doing Weight Watchers unofficially, counting my points on my own, and started exercising again

Good job on your loss! I feel great with these 9 days... I really love how it takes away my cravings for meat, bread and sweets! It's so crazy I don't even miss them! I do miss cereal though lol but I get that tomorrow! Make sure you get enough protein everyday or that will also give you a headache

I'm suppose to weight tomorrow, I started at 179-180lbs and you wait until day 10 to weigh... I'm excited to weigh... but yesterday I started my period so now I'll probably wait until I'm off because it fluctuates my weight GRRR...

Have a great day!

Last edited by jillnicole03; 02-21-2008 at 02:02 PM.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:18 PM   #22  

You are all doing a great job - love to read your menus! Lots of yummy stuff!
Old 02-22-2008, 02:00 PM   #23  
Progress not perfection

Hello Hello So today is day 10 of my 'Fat Smash Diet' which officially puts me into Phase2 and adds a few extra foods to what I 'can' have! This morning I had a bowl of Special K Fruit & Yogurt, yummy I've been waiting for that!
So you have to wait until day 10 until you weigh....

so I finally weighed this morning...

Feb 1st I was 183 lbs....

today Feb 22nd.....

174 lbs =)

Yaaayyyyyy 9 lbs!!!! I didn't think it would be that much! Now when I started Fat Smash 10 days ago I was 180 lbs, so in 9 days I lost about 6 lbs
Old 02-22-2008, 02:45 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

Smile

Yay Jillnicole congrats! I just started FS this week, I am on day 4 but would love to jump in here with you guys if you don't mind. I have read on here how some people have suffered from headaches, I personally haven't had much trouble from that, but I didn't drink much if any soda or coffee, my downfall is chocolate. I have been pleasantly suprised that I haven't really missed it. I work in a school and we had our valentines party day two of FS phase 1 (late due to an ice storm the week before) and I was so proud to resist all those temptations. But I was curious has anyone experienced any other side effects besides the headaches I should look out for? Also I have been a little discourage by the fact that we had another ice storm this week which has made getting the gym difficult but I should still be able to get in a few days.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:23 PM   #25  
I am Resilient

Congrats Jill!! That's awesome, way to go!!

I've been having a heck of a time this week...don't know what to say really, I'm disappointed in myself. I need to regroup and come back with a bang!
Old 02-22-2008, 06:27 PM   #26  
Progress not perfection

MANDY... I would love if you joined us! The more the merrier I think the headaches are from loss of protein so you just have to figure out a way to have protein from something else

KARA.... Just take a deep breathe and regroup lol I know you can do it!!
Old 02-22-2008, 06:55 PM   #27  
I am Resilient

I know I can...and I need to. For ME. I need a plan...I think I'm going to do that tonight, make a solid plan for the next 9 days and just knock P1 out. If I don't plan my meals in advance, I'm going to fail...it's as simple as that. I also think I need to start a journal of some sort for extra accountability.

Anyways, I've gotta meet up with my sister tonight so I'll chat with you ladies later! Welcome Mandy!
Old 02-22-2008, 11:58 PM   #28  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Hi girls! I have been reading your posts... and I would like to join ya'll if possible? I am starting on Monday...I will be doing extreme fat smash. I planned on starting one week ago but got hit with a horrible flu... just finished anti-biotics today... it was miserable and I still don't feel up to par, but I will be ok by Monday!

Are you girls up for one more?
Old 02-23-2008, 02:59 AM   #29  
Progress not perfection

Definitley join us!! What made you want to do Extreme Fat Smash? HAve you already done Fat Smash?
Old 02-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #30  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

Thanks ladies! It's day 5 and still doing well. My dilema today is I am going to get my hair done and taking a little shopping trip today. Not sure yet what all I will pack to take with me to keep from eating out. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend!

Welcome wifey ... Glad you are feeling better!