Old 03-12-2008, 08:21 PM   #151  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

Thanks 2beautiful, that's what I'm trying to tell myself. I just haven't completely lost that all or nothing mindset yet. Getting there tho. And I am about halfway into phase 2. I am loving smashing too, I wish it wouldn't have taken me so long to find this information, it just makes so much sense to me. I don't see any mention of pudding or A1 in the book so I'm not much help there, sorry.
Old 03-12-2008, 09:39 PM   #152  
food is not my friend!

S/C/G: 173.6/160.4/135

Height: 5'7

Hello!
BAD BAD let's just start it that way but there is a silver lining unless I eat that too. this was just one of those days i wanted everything - silver lining is that the cereal is GONE!

breakfast
oatmeal - weight control cinnamon
banana

lunch
salad with garbanzo or what i like to call gonzo beans (the name reminds me of him!)
apple

dinner
rice crispies with packet of equal (the rest of the box which was one big a$$ bowl!)
salad with boca chkn patty and small bit of feta cheese
2 servings of fat smash cookies

the week isn't over there is time for me to get wit' it!!! and now that i write it down while i had too much portion wise it could have been worse!
Old 03-12-2008, 10:06 PM   #153  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

ManDy it takes awhile to get over the all or nothing attitude. The book that helped me with that was French women don't get fat. It's great!

I hope jill let's me know about the pudding. I could definitely subsist on sweet potato fries and pudding!!

Lisa your day doesn't look bad at all! With the cookies can't you eat all of them since the recipe calls for only 1 cup of oatmeal?
Old 03-13-2008, 02:07 PM   #154  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Hi girls! I found a helpful site, www.fatsmashforum.com and at the top it has FAQs (frequently asked questions) here are a few things I thought were helpful... These are all Phase 1...

Are pickles allowed?
Yes but you are limited to 2 per day.

Are potatoes allowed?
No. Sweet potatoes are ok though.

Are veggie burgers allowed in Phase I?
Veggie burger which are made of 100% veggie or tofu are allowed. Some veggie burgers have bread and/or cheese contents. You can't have those. Check out the recipe in Files for Phase I to make your own veggie burgers

Can I have popcorn?
3 cups of air popped popcorn is ok. No butter of course.

OKAY AND I DON'T LIKE YOGURT SO I WAS USING THE SUGAR FREE PUDDING INSTEAD OF YOGURT, NO MORE THAN 2 A DAY.... I checked into this and... I found this in Phase2 questions.

Can we have Sugar Free Jello and Sugar Free/Fat Free Pudding?
Small portion, 1/2 cup, once a day in place of a snack.

***There are also recipes and a forum
Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 PM   #155  
Ready to get to my goal!

S/C/G: 221/172/130

Height: 5'5

Hey girls! I am back from vacation! I read your posts on my blackberry while I was gone, just didn't reply. It seems you are all doing well and that is great!!! I missed you all, and your support!

I didn't 100% fat smash while on vacation, and since no gym, I went on walks (in the freezing wisconsin tundra, hahahaha). So, I gained no weight, lost no weight since Friday. And that is fine. Monday I am starting over, just watching everything till now. Really happy that I went home, ate home cooked food (in moderation) and was able to maintain.

I can't wait to get to talk to you all more! Keep up the great work!

Oh and btw, my family was impressed with how I eat now, and the weight loss since I started this. Gotta tell you, that is an amazing feeling!
Old 03-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #156  
Progress not perfection

KARI... I think it's great that you are still having an optimistic attitude, and it's a great idea changing your ticker if you think that will help It's true that sometimes not eating enough food makes your way stay the same and for some gain =/ Yuck. Anyways good job!
That's awesome you found a prospect on your future wedding dress... I always wanted to just go in a store and try dresses on, even though I'm not getting married lol I hope you'll share your pic with us when the big day happens!!!!

HOTMAMA.... I definitley agree with you, not one size is for everyone! My smallest weight was 130 (I'm 5'6 1/2) and everyone would say things to me that I was way too skinny... My bones poked out very far and my arms looked like they could break... people thought I was way under 130... some people hold their weight very differently! That's why I'm happy at 140 lbs I do like curves!!!

Ralucat... thank you!! How have you been doing? HAve you got your books yet, and have you decided which FS or EFS you wanna do?

2beautiful... Mmm the sweet potato fries are soo yummy! Did you see my post about pudding? Sugar free, Fat free pudding is allowed in P2 Today is day 7 right? I'm so happy you joined us!

Mandy... I know that is def what I love about FS!! Good job on walking after the cookies!!

Lisa.... Well at least the cereal is gone! It's easier not to eat something when it's not there! HAve you tried the Special K diet? SO because of the cereal are you starting Phase1 over again? If so today is my 1st day redoing P1... we can start over together =)

Wifey..... Good job on walking! Especially while your on vacation.. that can get difficult! That's awesome you stayed the same weight... I'm afraid to step on the scale after my mini vacation =/ But I will in a few days! Also your family should be impressed, you're doing GREAT!!

Okay... I was going to restart P1 2 days ago but had cheese the first day and yesterday had a piece of toast and a piece of chocolate. Grr... silly me. I havn't had another binge since Monday and I'm really happy about that because usually once I binge I'm so disgusted with myself I really keep messing up.. hard. Anyways I know the binge eating is a battle that I need to put alot of work into, I've been reading a book, 'Eotional Eating', it's actually quite boring lol but makes a lot of sense! Our first 'task' is to keep track of your eating and what emotion you feel etc. I already know I eat my emotions away.. so I can't wait till I'm at how to overcome that, or what else I can do!

So last night I did 30 mins on my elliptical =) Yay... and today I'm re-starting Phase 1...
BF: 2 Egg whites mixed w/grilled onion & 2 Soy Sausage patties

Last edited by jillnicole03; 03-13-2008 at 02:59 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #157  
Progress not perfection

BTW I posted about a new book I'm reading called
'The Daring Females Guide to Ecstatic Living'..
if yall wanna check out my post.. I wrote some of the dares

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...23#post2098623
Old 03-13-2008, 07:59 PM   #158  

S/C/G: 198/183.2/130

Height: 5'5"

I haven't decided yet when I'll start FS, but I'm almost sure it will be FS, not Extreme.

In the last 2 weeks I lost less weight (just under 2 pounds a week, and I'll weigh on Saturday morning) but I also exercised less. I run for 30 min twice a week and do some weight training after, but I think I should do more, at least running. Plus, it looks like I need to eat very few calories to keep the loss. After a week of no-cheating, 1200 cal/day average I "gained" 1,5 pounds, which melted away after 2 days of under 1000 cal. I guess it was only water weight... Or not??

Don't laugh at me girls, but I discovered ROLLED OATS! We don't eat them that much in Europe, oatmeal either... I make a meal out of 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese, 25 grams rolled oats (boiled) + cinnamon and stevia (natural no-cal sweetener). It's soooo great and I get to about 175 cal per serving, but it has 18g protein!!!

You cannot eat cottage cheese in Phase 1, right? Too bad... But maybe my "recipe" would also work with yogurt.

I'm so happy you'll all doing fine! Love this group!
Old 03-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #159  
Ready to get to my goal!

Girls, I was WRONG i LOST 2!!!

TTYL!!
Old 03-14-2008, 02:58 AM   #160  
Progress not perfection

Today was a good day I did my elliptical for 30 minutes, ate healthy, no binges, went to my moms and ran some errands with her, bought some roller blades for $3 at a thrift store =) so I can rollerblade with my little sister, watched the movie 'Nell' with my mom... it was good made me cry a little... my sister and I did rollerblade for about 20 minutes, dang it was tiring lol and a little harder than I remember

Food:
BF: 2 egg whites-2 soy sausage patties-grilled onion
S: Apple
L: Mexican Soup
D: Corn, small bowl of beans & broccoli w/low cal dressing
S: Pineapple

Last edited by jillnicole03; 03-14-2008 at 03:05 AM.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:04 AM   #161  

S/C/G: 267/223/150

Height: 5'2''

Wifey~ Congrats thats awesome! Keep up the good work!

Jill~ Thanks for sharing the website and book, I checked out the website and it has a lot of useful information. The book sounds pretty interesting too.

Yesterday my son and I set out for a walk and I gave him two options, one was a local park, one was to grandma and grandpa's. The park isn't really a kid park though nothing to do for kids really so he decided he wanted to walk across town to the next town over and go to their park. I tried to talk him out of it but he was determined he could do it, so we set out on our journey. We live in a small town and roundtrip I would say it's probably roughly 5 miles, and very hilly. He made it and played at the park when we got there, what a trooper.

Have a great day ladies and thanks for the encouragement!
Old 03-14-2008, 06:44 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

I just typed a long message and lost the whole thing somehow!! I am truly annoyed!! Anyways today is Day 8 for me!!

Jill: Thanks for the info . I also post on the FS forum. The FAQ that you posted is also here on 3FC as a sticky. Are you planning to do P1 for the whole 9 days? Do you find the pudding affects your weight loss? Do you eat the smae amoutn of pudding as yogurt is allowed? How is p2 anyways? How much do you lose?

Chubby: That is awesome that you went home and still lost!! What phase are you in?

Ralu: Your recipe sounds good. For P1 you could try it with yogurt but by P2 you can go back to cottage cheese.
ManDY: 5 miles is quite impressive!! How old is your son?
Old 03-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #163  
Bite Sized Version of Me

S/C/G: 234/175/145

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Ladies,
I weighed in this morning, because today is day 1 of Phase 1 again. 173.5. I have passed the dreaded 174.5 plataeu that has plagued me for ever.
Again THANKYOU ALL for the encouragement to start back over and keep trying. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you and your support.
I bought a wedding dress yesterday,and today have buyers remorse. I'm complelty second guessing myself, so I am headed out one more time to try on another dress to see if its worth it. The problem is I have to return the one I bought!
I bought it last night and paid cash so hopefully there won't be too much drama.
I hope you all have a wonderful day. I'll try to post tonight with my menu for the day.
My mini goal as of last night was 14 lbs by April 30. With this mornings weigh in I am into by a whole lb. Yay 13 to go.
Old 03-14-2008, 12:07 PM   #164  
Bite Sized Version of Me

S/C/G: 234/175/145

Height: 5'6"

Oh yeah, to keep track of everything and not lose sight of the big picture, I added the mini goal tracker and changed the other one to show that I don't want to settle at 160.
145 is still my objective.
Old 03-14-2008, 01:08 PM   #165  
Ready to get to my goal!

Hey everyone! Seems to be you are all doing well!!! I myself am getting sick of walking and CAN'T WAIT for the gym on campus to be open normal hours after spring break ends (on Monday, my BIRTHDAY!) I think I am obsessed with the eliptical (I usually do 4 miles!!) .... anyways.

I am really excited. I think I may get off extreme and do regular fat smash like most of you seem to be doing. As I said before, I have both books. Can you all tell me your successes with the regular? How much weight did you lose and on which phase? And what about the detox phase, how did that go for you?

I have thought about some goals today. By the weight I lost, the way I work out they seem doable. Typically I lose weight really quick... which is nice. Perfect example is losing 2 lbs from Friday-Wednesday without doing the diet but watching what I was eating. Which is nice. I may adjust them. I based them on past experiences (I always dieted, but didn't work out as much as I am now).

Anyways, I would really love if you give me some more ideas about regular. And let me know how it personally worked. Extreme is great, but I think that regular seems to be working great for you all. Let me know so I can make some choices, it just seems that there are more options on the first.

I will talk to you all soon.
Oh and 2 beautiful. I lost 8 lbs on week one of EFS and the other 2 lbs were just from eating home cooked food in wisconsin, but watching the amount and walking around everyday.

Can't wait to hear from you all!