Old 04-04-2009, 10:39 PM   #16  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

S/C/G: 359/319/160

Height: 5.3

Smile

Hi all,
All here is well. I am really excited, this week I got my hair cut (about four inches taken off) and I got it lightened. Folks are telling me I look younger, now if I can only get my knees to believe it. LOL To top off the hair, I went clothes shopping today, and found really cute tops and came home with about 15 of them. They were really cute on. PTL Now for more good news, I am trully working on my finances to be debt free and this week, I was able to pay off by Visa Card and paid off another loan today. If I am able to continue with great diligence, it will not be too much longer. I may even think of retiring early, or maybe not. I took a finance class at church with Biblical principle's and all I can say is that God is Good. Wish I had learn earlier.

Laurie, you have just turned into a cleaning machine. You go, you little eager beaver. Great job.

Rosebud, I am so sorry that you are still be bombarded by snow storms. At least the birds are pretty to see and watch. Hope the drying out goes well. Stay warm and be safe.

I pray everyone has a great evening and peaceful slumber. Going to bed now, have to get up early for church.

Love Aggie
colormerd47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Laurie, Wilma, Aggie...all else! I only got up to 160 on my heart rate yesterday and didn't have a headache last night. Of course, it could also be pollen related. We ARE YELLOW right now. I mean, my car looks like a yellow bee or something. My roomie, susie, called it the green hornet tonight! We have a lot of pine trees in GA and pollen is HUGE here!!!!! I took a claritin d yesterday and one today and no headache. we shall see. I will take Laurie's advice on the protein and everything else. SHe is so smart!

Rosebud!!!! Awesome news! our God is the HEALER! Isnt' He amazing???!!! We do serve an awesome God.

The rain stopped for us today...but its suppose to come back and with freezing temps again. crazy. we've been driving around with the ac on cause its hot...now 32F coming again. i know...not that cold. but to us, it is!

that's about all i got...on AGGIE! cool deal on the shirts and WAY COOL on the bills being paid off!!!! God so honors our diligence...He will continue to honor you. Oh...and I bet your hair looks amazing!!!!!

Oh...I started bible study again at the house last night. i had people asking for somewhere to go...so, i invited them over. there were 4 of us, but PRAISE God, people heard the word and hearts are in HIS hands to be re-built. We are washed by blood and it's time we let Him rebuild our hearts. (paraphrase from Brian "Head" Welch's song "Washed by Blood") now that is one man (brian welch) that raises the standards of what I want in a man/husband/best friend/lover. His music has altered my life recently. You think that you are walking the path, then you realize that there is more to be done. His music has shown me that...and to top it off...he's made me realize that God has someone so amazing for me...a truly GODLY man, that has that cool side i love (long hair, tats, etc) and is creative...a man that understands me because God made him for me. I can and have released that desire to God now. I want NOTHING less than His best!!! If I could just have Brian... oh yeah...

Have a great day! Passover is Wednesday...

Last edited by Rayne; 04-04-2009 at 11:33 PM.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 12:00 AM   #18  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Prayers Gals ~

be back on Sunday. Angie and I went to Palm (Saturday) Service tonight since we are in a 5K tomorrow. There will be over 10,000 runners and walkers in all the races combined. we do it almost every year since it is only 5 miles from our house....our daughter and son in law will join us for breakfast then we will take off in our race...errr....walk....this year.

In Christ ~ Gary
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:04 PM   #19  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Rosebud, I'm afraid we will send more snow your direction before it is all said and done Prayers continuing for Tom!

Aggie - a mini makeover! Nothing like a new "do" and new clothes to make you feel great about your plan! I'm with you on following Biblical financial principles. It makes such a difference. I may not live in the fanciest house in town, but it is paid for

Bev - glad the headache is gone. Stick with the allergy meds as long as you need. I'm a seasonal Claratin fan myself, and I detest taking meds. But, I do like to breathe and I hate it when my head feels like it is going to explode
I am glad that you are experiencing some freedom and growth on the "partner" issue - God will reward your faithfulness!

Gary - hope the race went well - enjoy the rest of your Palm Sunday!

I had a busy day yesterday. The carpet cleaner would not spray like it is supposed to. DH had to work all day, so no help there. It probably took me twice as long, but I did get it repaired after about 3 hours of troubleshooting and totally dismantling the thing. I found lots of advice online, and finally someone pointed me to the heater. This model is prone to develop clogs inside the heater - and sure enough - I was able to clear the clog and get it working again! So, a 5 hour job, turned into an 8 hour one. But I did get all 5 rooms shampooed and Scotchguarded

Palm Sunday service was great today! The sanctuary was beautiful and the weather was tolerable, so we actually had people in attendance

Hope you all have a blessed day, and a wonderful start to Holy Week!

Prayers continuing for all!

Laurie
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2009, 01:43 PM   #20  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Smile

Praise the Lord,

This was a beautiful Palm Sunday and service was super fantastic. The choir was excellent, they did the week of Passion. 1 week, 7 days, and five people. It was amazing. The praise dancers danced for the Lord exceeding well and at the end of service, there must have been at least 30 or more people giving their lives to the Lord. It brought tears of joy to my eyes.

Thanks for the compliments babies. I do not like having my picture taken, but my Morgan cakes caught me by surprise and snapped at shot. It was not too bad. If I work up the courage, I may use it as my avatar. I did say maybe, we will see.

Laurie,
Finished all five rooms and fixed the carpet cleaner by yourself. I said you are SMART. We don't live in the fanciest house either, but it is comfortable, clean, full of love, and it's almost all ours. Working on paying it off right now.

Bevie,
Glad to know the headaches are subsiding. Would love to see that hornet, as Susie calls it.
Because you are the wonderful person that you are, and are so committed to God, He is going to give you the desires of your heart. He will respect your wishes and give to you man that posses all the quality's you desire, with love over flowing for you. Just hold on cause he's a coming.

Gary,
Hope you and Angie have a great race. Hope breakfast was good.

Alright little ones, be back to check in later.

Love and Blessings to all,
Aggie
Old 04-05-2009, 11:15 PM   #21  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

The race went well you can read about it and see pictures at the following link....be back tomorrow http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...2#post2686202w

Last edited by EZMONEY; 04-05-2009 at 11:16 PM.
EZMONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 03:34 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 165/see ticker/110

Height: 5'0"

Aggie - I LOVE the pic!!!! I had to show you off to susie...it's so nice to see people! And thank you so much about what you said to me about my husband and my desires...i know. he's coming!

Laurie - thank you too!!!!

I got my laptop back today. I'm still using susie's right now. i will have to get it online with our service in the am. i didn't want to deal with it right now.
well, i need to go to bed. its 333 AM and i only got 5 hours last night...

PEACE!
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 01:02 PM   #23  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Bev, I told you that your computer worries would be over. You waited and now you have it back. God is just sooo Good! WTG! So happy for you. thanks about the pic that really meant a lot to me.

I thought that I was the only nut staying up until all hours of the night or morning, I am so confused. Love ya and be back later guys. We are really getting pounded with so much rain (no pun intended Rayne), I am inside for the day. Oh yeah I have been on point since Thursday, and I hope it will pay off big the Thurs. coming. Say a prayer.

Aggie
Old 04-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #24  
wishin' for sun!

S/C/G: 260/see slider/135

Height: 5'1"

Hello, Everyone! Glad to see that so many of you are doing so well!

Rosebud-praise God for healing in your uncle! That's awesome. Glad you didn't lose too much to the water, either. Our shed ended up under water last June, but fortunately we only had extra moving boxes and lawn equipment in there. Your birdies must have been something to see-noisy too, I'd bet.

Aggie-photo looks great! Isn't it fun to shop for new clothing in new sizes? I've been frequenting the 2nd hand stores here.

Bev-hope that paper is going well!

Laurie-I need your carpet cleaner. Guess I'll just wait till the wet season is over and rent one. I just really hate doing carpets-I'd just have hard wood floors everywhere if I could afford to change what's here.

Gary-glad you're 5K went well. The photos look great-so much sun!

Hi to everyone else too! We had a mixed up weekend. I finally got our bedroom painted Friday and had planned to go to a movie, but DS3 acted up and we canceled that. Saturday, DS2 took the ACT, then we did get to go to the movie and out for a quick lunch, then we just waited for the big blizzard that the experts were predicting. Fortunately, it never really materialized here, just enough snow and freezing rain to coat the roads a bit, so we missed church. But, it melted quickly and there's a little sun today, but still cold. This is test week for the boys-fortunately, I'm certified to give the standardized tests, so we don't have to go anywhere for them or pay anyone else to do it, although we do have to pay for the tests and they sure aren't cheap! Well, not much else going on, so I must go start the timer for the next section. Take care and God bless you all!
ronni62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #25  
Maintaining :)

S/C/G: 215/117/120

Height: 5'4"

Ronni - so nice to see your ticker solidly in ONEDERLAND! Hang in there with the tests - they ARE a pain, aren't they?

Bev - glad you got your laptop back! I am in withdrawl when my computer is down!

Aggie - stick with it girl - the next WI will hopefully reflect your hard work! I'm for ya!

A busy day here - everyone was back from spring break, so my phone rang off the hook as usual today. I did sneak out to go to the blood bank

I hope to get some work done on the PowerPoint presentations for the community Good Friday service. I love Holy Week, but it sure brings a lot of extra work! It is worth it though. I love that our community comes together for one Good Friday service - with 36 different churches in our little town, it is nice to see the cooperate on such events

Hope you are all having a good day!

Prayers continuing

Laurie
CountingDown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #26  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

HERES A LINK ~ to some picks of our SNOWBIRDS that I took yesterday and today ...

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...=1#post2687556

RONNIE ~ they are a sight to see; take a look at the pics at the link above. They aren't really too noisy as we can't hear them indoors unless we open a window, but they actually sound kinda pretty ...

AGGIE ~ I think your hair and your avatar looks very nice ...

Nice to hear that everyone is doing well this week; we had some more snow today, but it is lighter than before. Just the winds that I find cold, so DH did some errands today for me. Not much going on here right now, so take good care ... ROSEBUD

As per usual, ^^PRAYERS^^ continue for you and yours ...
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:55 AM   #27  
Quit counting at 45!

Rosebud: We're seeing sunshine here today so it won't be long for you. Hang in there!!

Laurie: I used to live in a small town that did that! I loved it. I think it's a real testimony of unity.

Ronni: I also saw your ticker. Looks good!

Aggie: It's so nice to put a face to the name! You'll do great on Thursday. Just keep on keeping on doing what you're doing!

Gary: Again, you guys did well at the race. I looked at your pics in your journey and couldn't believe what 30 lbs can do! Looking good!

I'm at a seminar today. Hopefully it'll be interesting or I'll wish I was out shopping instead. Gotta go. Hello to everyone else lurking. Hope your day goes well!
wilma12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 01:25 PM   #28  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Good Afternoon and Praise God from whom all blessing flow,

I am glad everyone is having a great start of the week.

I just want to give Praise to the Lord this day for saving my home. Someome let a cigarette butt on my porch sometime yesterday and it was not totally put out. When my DH was leaving for work late last night, he saw the front of the house on fire. It took him over an hour to make sure it was all out. It did a damage to the siding and the shutters, so thankful it had not reached the roof. I thank God for getting him up when he did and abling him to contain it and put it out. In other words Thank You God for saving my home.

To everyone here and those that are not, have a blessed day, smile alot, you never know who's life you may change.

Aggie

Last edited by colormerd47; 04-07-2009 at 01:28 PM.
Old 04-07-2009, 01:37 PM   #29  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

THANKS WILMA ~ we have blowing snow again today, but we just know that spring has to arrive eventually! I'm not that upset really, as we get to see all these lovely SNOWBIRDS that are spending their days here right now.

LAURIE ~ just wanted to say thanks for your prayers for my leg and my health (weight). DH came home with a gift this morning -- he went up town to pay some bills and came home with an almost new scale that he got for a song at our local thriftshop. So we both decided we'd be brave and weigh ourselves as it's been a while. I made him go first, just to make sure it was accurate. I was very concerned that it would say I gained and wasn't sure I wanted to hear that today, but I finally bolstered up some courage and ... drum roll please ...

WOWIE ~ I'm down 7 LBS !!! Yeah -- that plateau is finally broken -- I actually have been eating a bit more, but doing more exercise varying them each day; so I guess mixing things up a bit did help some ... and of course, with some prayers added in for measure.

I hate to weigh myself too often becuz I tend to get discouraged, so this will give me some encouragement for the summer. I told DH I would be happy just to lose anything at this point. Anyhow, just wanted to come in and share this good news with you all ...

WHOAH, AGGIE ~ Thank GOD, indeed: so glad your DH caught that, and was able to contain the fire before it spread!

ROSEBUD

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 04-07-2009 at 01:42 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #30  
Inch by Inch/Senior Mem

Rosebud, a whoppin' 7 pounds, I know you wanted to do a happy dance. You go chickadee!!!