Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #481  
Warrior Princess

Exclamation

Hey ladies, I'm going to move over to the weight loss support forum which is a lot more active since we can't seem to get any of these 6,000 lurkers to join us.

I'm posting in the 'Daily Accountability September' and 'Lose 10p by October 1st' if you guys want to join me over there. This thread has lost a lot of steam the past month or so w/ just 3 of us left and I need all the support I can get to keep my motivation going which has been declining.

Hope to see both of you over there, if not good luck and thanks for all your support over the last 6 months.

Last edited by novangel; 09-03-2012 at 02:54 PM.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 06:29 PM   #482  

Housework, family care and work life have tired me out these past few weeks. I haven't posted on this thread and the other forum where I'm a paid member. Gotta rethink that purchase...lol

Honestly, I knew that when Exhale left that if we didn't get more posters this thread would lose steam.

Gabi, bunneh and all...thanks for keeping the thread alive over these past months. It's been a blast, but yeah time to spread our wings.

See ya on the threads! Oh, and feel free to drop a personal message to keep in touch.

Chris
PhillyGirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote