Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #406  
Warrior Princess

I got Jill done last night but I had to jump in the shower and run out the door to make it to my BF's show. He's a local musician. So there I was wet hair and all rocking out. Didn't have time to blow dry. :/

Tonight is my night off...I didn't get to bed till 2:30am and I can't ever sleep past 8am (kids ruined me) so I'm dead today anyway. We're going out for dinner tonight for both of our birthdays, his is on the 21st so we make it a tradition to go to Weber Grill for steak. Needless to say I won't be eating much today to not blow my calories at dinner.

I need to go get coffee.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 10:11 AM   #407  
Warrior Princess

149.4 this morning *WHEW* almost back to 148. I don't mean to freak out but I work too damn hard! I don't want to have to re-lose pounds, that woman practically tries to kill me as it is.

Still though I do believe I gained an actual pound, or pound and a half or so. This 149.4 is on a very empty stomach. Oh well, whatever the case I will get to goal one way or the other.

Hope everyone having a nice weekend.

Last edited by novangel; 08-18-2012 at 10:17 AM.
Old 08-18-2012, 02:35 PM   #408  

Sadly, it seems no matter how good you try to eat at restaurants the sodium always kills it. That and you never really know how its prepared. I woke up at 5am today I mean.....what the freak! I don't even wake up at 5am on the days that I have to. I make it my mission to sleep late on saturdays after having to get up early throughout the week for work. There was a dozey of a thunderstorm last night and I really thought the power would get knocked out. I'm glad it didn't. There are supposed to be thunderstorms throughout the day here today and that's no fun.

Gabi, wow 2:30am....rock on! Sounds like you had a good time. What's his musical position? Band or singer? Enjoy your bday dinner.

bbl
PhillyGirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #409  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Gabi - Knew you'd be back down quick! And even if you did gain a "real" pound as well, you've been keeping up with your workouts consistently so you can't say how much of the pound was fat or muscle. I think it's perfectly normal and healthy for our weight (and not just water fluctuations) to move up or down a couple pounds now and then... it's when one or two pounds makes us freak out and feel hopeless that a problem arises.

I felt far too sick to exercise yesterday. I really didn't get anything that I wanted to do accomplished actually. I'm going to try to do at least a small workout today, if to stay in the habit of carving out time for exercise more than anything else.

We were invited to a birthday party this afternoon, but I'm definitely not feeling well enough. My husband might drop in for an hour or so to say hi, but he's gone into work as well so that could change.

I'm so looking forward to autumn starting... cooler weather, my husband working a lot less overtime, and hopefully I'll be feeling better and can enjoy some more hikes in the mountains. I bought all that gear and have hardly been able to break it in!

Also, haven't noticed Exhale for a few days. Hope you're well!

Last edited by TheBunneh; 08-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #410  

Bunneh, I wouldn't push it if you're not feeling well. You've been on a roll so think of it as a deserved break. Exhale said goodbye to us a few posts ago. I was hoping she would reincarnate herself like before but probably not this time. I do miss her involvement on here.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:37 PM   #411  
Joie de Vivre!!

Oh. I don't know how I missed that. I do hope maybe she'll be back...

I ended up doing like you suggested and didn't push myself. I wanted to but it's just not happening... I think it's a much better idea to rest and then hopefully be able to get in a few good workouts next week.
Old 08-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #412  

Interesting video about an olympic diver's ab workout....have a look
Old 08-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #413  
Joie de Vivre!!

151.0 lbs this morning! Getting so close!!
Old 08-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #414  

151!!
Old 08-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #415  

If you are looking for a very different kind of workout check out StreamFit. I did not join, but you can join for free for 30 days. I read that you don't need credit card info to do so.

From the same guy here's a link for a .mp4 12-minute download. Don't let the 12-minutes fool you, this workout is crazy intense.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:33 PM   #416  
Warrior Princess

Congrats!

I'm definitely going to beat my butt tonight we went out to eat twice this weekend. I had a great weekend though so I guess that's all that matters.

ETA: Philly, he's a lead guitarist.

BBL

Last edited by novangel; 08-19-2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 04:47 PM   #417  

Gabi, a guitarist....how sexy...lol! I dated a musician in my younger years, but didn't appreciate the skill at that time.

Umm, I turned off the air conditioner and opened the windows, but that lasted all of less than 15 minutes as I started to get warm. The temperature is good, but hardly any air movement outside. My mom laughed at me and said that was quick.

doing house stuff and watching Doc Martin.....bbl
Old 08-20-2012, 12:42 AM   #418  
Warrior Princess

Oh I definitely appreciate his talent, he's amazing yet modest. I don't like arrogant musicians.

I got Jillian done, took my shower and now I'm laying in bed watching my favorite channel; Investigation Discovery. If I feel sodium bloated again tomorrow it's my own damn fault. I'm not beating myself up I had an awesome weekend.

Be back tomorrow for another round of Jillian. Goodnight!
Old 08-20-2012, 09:27 AM   #419  
Joie de Vivre!!

Happy Monday!

151.6 lbs this morning, so it looks like the number is here to stay.

I'm hoping for Kari Anderson's Reach today, at least as much of it as I can do, though I really want to complete the entire video.

Also... for some reason ants have decided to swarm my front door and start venturing into my living room. Siiigh...
Old 08-20-2012, 09:44 AM   #420  

Happy Monday!

bunneh, yuck to the ants. I have Reach in my library, but I've never used it.

I could not sleep last night for anything. After two hours of staring at the walls I got out of bed. I had plans for going to bed at a reasonable hour, waking up early and getting to work early so I could leave early. I didn't get to sleep until after 3am...well somewhere between 3am and 3:30am I dozed off. I hate when that happens. I never got my workout in this weekend because I was doing other house stuff. It just makes me feel better when there's less clutter around. Today is to be my first workout from JNL Fusion and that workout is called Shoulder Shredder. I've never done a program such as this so this will be interesting.

Ok...gotta get back to work....bbl