Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #391  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Philly That makes sense... I don't know who else to go to though and the GYN told me I should see my general care doctor...

I was 152.0 lbs this morning!!! Of course it was after another day where I could hardly eat anything so it will probably be right back up once I have a normal amount of food in my stomach, but it's still awesome to see!
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 10:18 AM   #392  

Good Morning!

I have not gotten on the scale in weeks. My bad eating is catching up with me cause I'm having digestion issues. I'm really going to work to change my focus and get back on track. My sleep cycle is all screwed up. Going to bed late and waking up late has caught up with me. It's only just after 10am and I'm so ready to go back to bed or take a nap. Maybe I'll just go for a walk and get some fresh air.

Bunneh, since you mentioned your thyroid I would think that seeing an endocrinologist would be best.
PhillyGirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:18 PM   #393  
Warrior Princess

I second seeing an Endocrinologist, they will be able to properly diagnose a thyroid condition (if any) much better. Congrats on 150p! I haven't been on the scale in a few weeks either, I'm too scared after seeing almost 147p and feeling fluffy at the moment. I'd die if I gained.

I slept awful last night, I think I was nervous about my son starting school today but I still plan to work out tonight...like you said Philly it's time to get more serious. I've been working out but slacking with food here and there a little too much.

BBL.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 06:27 PM   #394  

Wow Gabi he's starting already? If you were nervous how was his attitude? I don't look forward to school starting here because of train congestion. But, I'm glad that they're going.
Old 08-16-2012, 12:01 AM   #395  
Warrior Princess

Smile

Yeah, his district goes back early but they get out a week earlier too I think. This summer went by super fast! He was fine but I get nervous about school because there's been some issues in the past, things seem to get better every year that he matures *knock on wood* but I'm still a worry wart by nature. I'm also dreading the homework fights. Ugh.

I bought myself a new Dirt Devil hand held vac for my birthday and some stuff from Bath and Body Works. I'm totally addicted to that store. Overall I had a good day.

Anyway, I worked out last night which is usually my night off but I'm so darn tired from not sleeping that I couldn't move off the couch most of the night. I'm just going to go to bed and aim for tomorrow.
Old 08-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #396  
Joie de Vivre!!

Gabi -

Yesterday I did the first 15 minutes of Bodystrikes, then TurboJam Ab Jam, and ended with about 10 minutes of weight exercises for my upper body.

Today I'm hoping for TurboJam Lower Body.

Was still 152 today.
Old 08-16-2012, 01:07 PM   #397  
Warrior Princess

Awesome progress Bunneh!

Right now I'm having boring Subway for lunch (I hate Subway but it's the healthiest place I can find around my job and I never pack lunches) and then I will for sure work out tonight when I get home. Not much of an appetite today, I go through spurts.

Have a great day!
Old 08-16-2012, 02:10 PM   #398  
Joie de Vivre!!

Gabi - Buh, Subway... I used to kind of like it, then I got food poisoning from one. Now I can't even think about it without feeling sick!

Although lately the thought of most foods make me feel pretty sick. I'm pretty sure it's the BCP at this point. (TMI) I'm having a lot of spotting too, but the GYN said the first month or two could be pretty awful.

I guess on one hand it's really nice to have it so easy to control my eating now... I'm constantly struggling to keep my calories above 1,000 though. I don't want to drop a bunch of weight but feel unsure whether is was actually fat or muscle mass.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 08-16-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Old 08-16-2012, 04:24 PM   #399  

I don't know why I'm looking forward to the weekend when I had monday and tuesday off this week

The last time I ate at subway I asked for a bag of sun chips and it was eaten through by a rodent. That grossed me out and haven't been to any branch since then.

Do you subscribe to prevention's newsletter? There's an interesting one I received today about mcdonald's. It's an interesting read, have a look when you get a chance.

Bunneh, awe man! If it's not one thing its another, huh. I hope your body adjusts to the new med's soon.

Gabi, Even though I cook, sometimes I just like leaving the office and having my lunch out for some peace and a different atmosphere. Did you make yourself sick worrying about your son?

You know, I was looking around this site and there's not a whole lot of activity lately. I'm hoping its just a summer thing because I really do like it here. The other site I'm on, talk of nutrition/diet is forbidden. However the site is geared for the at home exerciser which is what keeps me posting. What do you think has happened lately on 3fc?

Last edited by PhillyGirl2012; 08-16-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: add
Old 08-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #400  
Warrior Princess

Wow guys, you're not painting a very pretty picture of Subway at the moment.

I think that a lot of people have gotten busy with kids going back to school and such, I hate to think people are falling off the wagon but that may be the case too. I'm frustrated myself. Again I ate too much sodium and I'm bloated and f***ing miserable. I'm sure traffic will pick back up again, this site has been around for many years..there's always people looking to lose weight.

Anyway, I got Jillian done and felt like I was going to faint after. I don't know why some nights seem like I've never done this before, and others I'm warrior princess. Tonight I was defeated.

Off to shower and stare at my bloat in the mirror. *sigh*
Old 08-17-2012, 08:56 AM   #401  
Warrior Princess

The scale says 150.6 I could cry right now. I really don't think it's water weight but I could be wrong. Going to work. Ugh.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:36 AM   #402  
Joie de Vivre!!

Gabi - Don't get too upset! It really could easily be water weight for a lot of different reasons. Within five pounds is nothing to sweat as long as you get things back in order. I know it feels like a tragedy though, it always does for me even though I believe my own advice. But in the long run you've made so much progress with exercise and everything this is just a blip!

I did TurboJam Lower Body yesterday, I'm not sure what (if anything) I'll do today. It will depend on how I'm feeling this afternoon.

Last edited by TheBunneh; 08-17-2012 at 09:37 AM.
Old 08-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #403  

Gabi, gabi, gabi....tisk, tisk, tisk.....you know you're not supposed to get on the scale when you feel fluffy...lol. I agree with bunneh, a few pounds is nothing to get alarmed about. A few days of perfect eating and hydration and you'll be back to normal.

Ok, its with a deep breath that I share with you guys that I'm starting a new workout program. On the other site I'm on there's talk of a few systems and I narrowed it down to this one. I'll be doing my first workout tomorrow. There are other ladies that have done the program, but they are true fitness warriors and I hope I can keep up with them. The workouts themselves are challenging, but these ladies tend to add on and do another workout when I'm left panting from the first workout. They are consistent and I do love their drive. I will let you know how my first workout goes tomorrow.

It's warm here today. I should've followed my thought yesterday and gone for a walk on the trail since the weather and air felt really nice. I can not wait for fall to get here.
Old 08-17-2012, 02:21 PM   #404  
Warrior Princess

Thanks guys, I really hope you're both right that it's just a blip/water weight. I'm going back to being a little more disicplined with food. I was having one too many "treats" over the weekend and for my birthday.

Philly, what program are you going to start?

Last edited by novangel; 08-17-2012 at 02:23 PM.
Old 08-17-2012, 03:24 PM   #405  

JNL fusion. It's a program by a fitness model Jennifer Nicole Lee. She has lots of stuff on youtube too. I did have to get over the whole sexy boobalcious look that she's got going on, but if you watch her on youtube of her working out or cooking she seems very down to earth.