Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 08-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #451  

I did some food shopping on thursday after work and again last night. I haven't had my yogurt berry mix all week so its nice to have it today. I generally do not like yogurt, but I've found a mix that works nicely that includes walnuts, flax seed and a berry mix of blackberry, blueberry and strawberry mixed with berry protein powder and greek yogurt. I was totally beat after my market trips, but I won't have to wing my meals this week. I just wished strawberries and blackberries lasted longer than a few days. I'm doing laundry now, but that was a last minute decision cause I normally do it on Sunday morning. At least that's food shopping and laundry are out of the way and I can have the rest of the weekend free.

Bunneh, LOL....that's what I did once when I thought something was wrong with my scale and had my brother stand on it. Congrats!!

Gabi, Jari will give you a different workout than what you are used to with Jill. If you want more traditional I would suggest Kelly Coffey 30-minutes to fitness workouts. She is an awesome instructor and has some interesting variations in her workouts. Check her out on youtube if you have time. She normally has three people with each doing beginner, intermediate and advanced. She also has premixes which gives you more bang for your buck.
PhillyGirl2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:54 PM   #452  
Warrior Princess

I'm going to keep doing Jillian for cardio/strength but want to throw in a day or two of just high rep weight resistance to tone up more. Kelly seems more similar to Jill and I want something mainly focusing on weight resistance.

So I bought Philadelphia dark chocolate cream cheese for my bagels that's only 110cal for 2tbs and it's REVOLTING. That will be in the garbage next time I take it out. Don't know what I was thinking on that one.

Ok, off to be productive.
novangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #453  
Joie de Vivre!!

S/C/G: 230/ticker/130

Height: 5'7"

Gabi Have you thought about a resistance band? TurboJam 3T is a pretty fun total body workout, and since it uses a resistance band you can constantly adjust how much resistance you're using to fit what you need for that day.

They also have a couple people using hand weights in the video, but I prefer it with the tubing.
TheBunneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #454  
Warrior Princess

I'll look into the bands too, thanks.

I just spent 7 hours painting the bathroom and laundry room, Jillian can wait till tomorrow. I'm so happy my entire house is finally finished, I had to get it done my BF is moving in.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:59 PM   #455  
Warrior Princess

Uh oh I feel like I'm coming down with something all of a sudden. A girl at work has been sick the last few days, I really hope I'm just tired and not getting it. When I get sick it's really bad. I took some Advil and I'm hoping for the best. Goodnight.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:04 AM   #456  
Warrior Princess

I think I'm alright today I must've over did it on painting. My back is super sore but I'm still going to get exercise done today no matter what. Have a nice Sunday everyone.
Old 08-26-2012, 09:32 AM   #457  
Joie de Vivre!!

Gabi Hope you feel better as the day goes on.
Old 08-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #458  

Hello and Happy Sunday!!

I am completely indulging in trash tv with watching Beverly Hills Nannies. The people are really earning their wages with these crazy families. Not much going on and I'm just cooking a little today. My brother's gout is flaring up so I'm playing nurse today too.

Gabi, sending healing vibes your way.
Old 08-26-2012, 06:36 PM   #459  
Warrior Princess

I'm fine today, thank goodness! Like I said I think too much paint fumes or something but my house looks great. So excited!! I've been divorced over 5yrs and dating the same man for almost 4 1/2 so this is a big step for me. I said "never again" back in 07 but that obviously changed. I've been spending days painting and straightening up the closet as well as my storage unit to make room. Hopefully the second time around the park is for good.

Off to conquer Jillian.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #460  
Joie de Vivre!!

Happy Monday!

Gabi Hope the transition goes smoothly. Good luck!

Today I'm planning for TurboJam 3T.
Old 08-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #461  

Happy Monday!

I took a natural sleeping pill last night and I guess I took it too late since I apparently turned off my alarm and went back to sleep...oops! Finally got to work to learn that my morning meeting has been cancelled.....yay!! I wasn't in the mood for it anyway.

Gabi, Your boyfriend is moving in?

Bunneh, how are you these days with adjusting to the new med?
Old 08-27-2012, 02:24 PM   #462  
Warrior Princess

Happy Moanday.

Philly, yes my long-time BF is moving in Sept 15th or so that's why I've been busy painting and sorting out my condo.

BBL.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #463  
Joie de Vivre!!

Philly - I've been feeling pretty sick, but I can't really say if the bcp is helping or harming because I have had months like this, and worse, in the past.

I have an appointment with my GP on the 5th to talk about my elevated lymphocytes, and if I don't get any progress with him or with the GYN follow-up in November I'm going to try to find an endocrinologist.

I got through 3T this afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll try to workout tomorrow or not.

Hope you all have a good night. =)

Last edited by TheBunneh; 08-27-2012 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #464  
Warrior Princess

Jillian done. Time to move up a level but I don't want to, it's still so hard! Waaaah!

Nighty-night.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:50 PM   #465  
Warrior Princess

Jari is ordered! I'm going to pick up new weights probably tomorrow.