Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #166  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Anon - I would love a personal tracker. I always find graphs and stats keep me motivated but I have such a hard time figuring out excel. Let me know if you need any info from me.

rmc - Lets shift to Sundays after this week since in my mind that makes more sense (beginning of the week).

Sarati - Join me and rmc. A three way race makes for more competition. I don't think we are quite as hardcore as pokey, cactus and courtney but go with which ever one will push you the most

Last edited by Rated; 07-01-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 01:22 PM   #167  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Filled out the spreadsheet, not sure I did it right but I don't think I messed anything up for anyone else

Anon - thanks for this tool! That had to be really complicated to make..
Old 07-01-2011, 02:08 PM   #168  
Maintaining Mommy

S/C/G: 280/128/<135

Height: 5' 4.5"

Well, I did speak too soon, of course. the short version is that I ended up back in the ER on Wed night for pain, and they were prepping me for surgery on Thurs morning. Surgery didn't go as planned; my fallopian tube rutured and with lots of other scarring and bleeding due to endometriosis, I needed a full trans-ab incision and blood transfusions. I will be at the hospital for a few days, and am looking at 1-2 weeks out of work and 6-10 weeks for full recovery. Things look good post-op so far though, so that's something to be very grateful for. And my husband is the best man in the entire world.
Old 07-01-2011, 02:09 PM   #169  

Height: 5' 8"

Ohhhhhhh Chick! Thank goodness you are going to be ok now. (((hugs)))
Old 07-01-2011, 03:38 PM   #170  
MoveIt.GrooveIt.RokOut2it

S/C/G: 335-175in2003. Now 235/220/135

Height: 5'8"

Anon... love the sheet! and your personal tracker is awsome. I tried making one like that before but can't, would mind making one for me ? start weight 232 6/8/11 current 224.

Courtney.. Love Outback...the Ahi Tuna appitizer is perfect or I get the 6oz stake w green beans and side salad (no cheese/no crutons/ oil vinigar dressing) lots to pick from there thats healthy food friendly

Well, I moved up my carb load day to yesterday insteada Friday so that it won't effect the Sundays weigh-ins, so today I'm at 224 but thats to be expected.

1 bunny for every 5lbs
(my second bunny seems to have commitment issues)
weeks start weight 221

Mon 225 smoke free
Tues 223 smoke free
Wed 221 smoke free
Thur 222 smoke free
Fri 224 smoke free so far (gonna have to stay clear of booz this weekend or it will be a HUGE trigger an I'll be too buzzed to have will power to resist lol)
Sat
Sun
Old 07-01-2011, 04:23 PM   #171  
Bingo

S/C/G: 270/202.8/165

Height: 5'8

i finally got around to the spread sheet - thanks for setting that up!

My game plan for the long weekend - it's going to be simple - shut up and do the work!
Old 07-01-2011, 04:33 PM   #172  
Winner by Losing

S/C/G: 201/162/140

Height: 5'3" if I stand up really straight!

Rated since there's only you and rmc I'll join you two. A three way is something I've always wanted to try anyway ~ Count me in on Sunday!!

Pokey, cactus and courtney are already in a three way so they're okay.
Old 07-01-2011, 04:58 PM   #173  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Ah...hahahha...now we got three ways going on! Where else but Sarge's Happy Place Boot Camp can you find:
Menage a trois side challenges...
Bunnies with commitment issues
Deranged pandas & smack talking gingerbread men

Seriously, you all crack me up. This is one witty platoon of smack talking, weight - conscious soldiers.

Chick-- You've had your share of shi*! ENOUGH!!! I hope you get a chance to fully recover over the next few weeks.

Sarati -- Loved the combat boots. Lace em' up and keep on hoofin it!

BudgetBaby--Your ankle description made me visualize the prince in Cinderella freaking out when he tried to delicately glide that glass slipper on Cinderella's dainty foot.

Josey & Anon -- You two are really pushing each other! There's no "skipping it" when you know you have to report in!

MadamB -- you don't expect me to pass up your comment that you finished "hoeing" did you? And no, Sarge doesn't have the corkscrew at the ready...he already used it several days this week. Felt it was better to rehydrate with pinot grigio and club soda than plain water...

Pokey--just caught up on that one episode of Extreme Make Over where the guy lost 313 pounds. WOW!!! Lots of inspiration in that episode. Good luck on your 5K!!!!

Reso--I hope that black cloud isn't back!!!!

Rated-- You know Sarge is seriously looking over your shoulder!!! Virtual creepiness, no? 15 pounds by 7/30 huh???? EXCELLENT!

Dcap -- What an excellent plan..."shut up and do the work!" Nicely said!

Ok troops, the long weekend is upon us. DON'T SABOTAGE ALL YOUR EFFORTS BY PARTYING TOO HARD!!!! Think about all those sweaty exercise minutes to lose the pounds you already fought so hard for this week!

Again, for those playing along here's the current side challenges going on:

HARDCORE: sweaty weekly exercise minutes (including push-ups & burpees): Pokey (560), Courtney (260 min.), Celrae (554 min)

SOFTCORE: sweaty weekly exercise minutes: Rated vs. Rmc vs. Sarati:

100 lb. goal buddies: Courtney (.6), Jeanettey (-3), Me1st (-2), Diyana (-3)

Kris (No) vs. Rated (yes) in smack down stay on track week by week. Must register a loss each week!

Pokey vs. Awaiting: Pounds lost & Miles trekked

Kendra (9) vs. Madam B (12) vs. Bnh (12) vs. Chesh (9): First to goal / (0) wins!

Envelope vs. Josey: Total # weeks made pledge

Last edited by JayTee; 07-01-2011 at 05:23 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 05:47 PM   #174  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Yes Sarge it is a little creepy but I love it! That way I know if I slip up you will find out. You looking over my shoulder got my butt exercising (220 min since Wed).

15 pounds in July means 3 pounds a week which is a lot but with school starting I would rather set my goals high and work like crazy to do it than let myself get complacent. I am really hoping if I keep my exercising up it will be possible.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:05 PM   #175  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Sarge - I KNOW, RIGHT?! Most inspirational episode ever. Thanks for the good luck - I'm excited!!! My husband is going to run with me - we're not aiming for any specific time, for me to complete something like this is going to be awesome in itself!

Courtney and Celrae - 720!!!! Can you beat me? I'll be officially on vacation tomorrow, but don't think I won't be logging those minutes!

Awaiting - I'm down 3 pounds so far this week and up to 45 miles...how're you doing?

I'm digging the Menage a trois reference...where's MadamB with her dirty zucchinis?!

I have one more article to polish off, and then we are OFF TO THE AIRPORT! Woooo! Here's what I'll be partaking of in the next few days:

65 degree weather in beautiful Pacific Northwest Washington (a little chilly for me as right now it's 117 in Mesa whoa!!! - I'll be sporting jeans and "bunny hugs" all weekend!!! Reso )
Running my 5k on Monday!
Hanging with sisters/parents/cousins
Riding as past royalty in my home rodeo

and....

...wait for it....

...catching crabs!!!! My dad owns a big ol' boat and part of the festivities each year include crab fishing. Nothing beats fresh crab pulled right out of the Puget Sound!

I have to check into work a few times, so I'll make sure to post my final miles and weigh in and stuff and try to keep up with everyone!!!!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #176  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

[QUOTE=Sarati;3916450]
On Sunday I would like to join any side challenge that involves workout times but not distance. I don't have a bike so there's no way I can challenge a biker, unless it's on times.
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=3][COLOR=DarkOliveGreen]

Please join Courtney, Pokey, and I on our min. challenge. I think others will be ok to adding a few more members <G>.

Pokey & Courtney- thanks girls for really stepping up to the challenge. You Rock!

Rated & Sarge- I will not take a full week off from exercise, you are right it would be too hard to get started again. Long work hours and family drama have drained me. Having clear fitness goals and good friends have helped a lot.

Last edited by celrae; 07-01-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:16 PM   #177  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojotheyoyo View Post
Thanks for the link! I have been on Paleo diet since the first of this year. He is right...my body takes up less space. [/COLOR]However, I have not seen a lot of weight loss. (I quit angsting over the scale after a few months.) It seems that the more I exercise, the smaller I get. Size 12 to size 8!
Wow thanks for posting. I really love Paleo and I am just not in the right frame of mind to fully commit. Baby Steps.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:19 PM   #178  
At it again

Sarati, welcome to the menage a trois. Hope we don't disappoint.

Rated, looks like we're neck and neck. Let's keep it up!

I don't know how you hardcore challengers do it - I mean, there are only so many hours in the day!

pokey, good luck with your run and wtg on those 3 lbs! Your trip sounds fun; enjoy!

So sorry for your ongoing issues Chickadee. I'm amazed at your positive attitude. Take the time to take care of yourself!
Old 07-01-2011, 06:23 PM   #179  
Michelle

S/C/G: 308.8/ticker/155

Chick: I'm sorry you've been so sick. I'm glad your guy is someone you can count on in the rough times.

Pokey: Have a safe and fun trip.

My little mystery from this morning has been solved. And the culprit is ME - and my apparent inability to read a label. I counted 50 mg per half cup. Review of the label discovers that it is 500 mg. And I had 3 servings. 1500mg. Launching my total for the day well beyond what it should have been.

Also, I have already eaten all my calories for the day. Which is okay, because I'm allowed to eat them. But not really good planning, because it's 6 pm by me and I work the night shift.

And this is still better than I used to do.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:32 PM   #180  

S/C/G: 222/156.0/145

Height: 5'7''

I will catch up on everything in just a bit, but I wanted those who asked for them earlier to know that I made them pages and that they are now editable, so go play around with your page. Let me know if you have any problems. Also, if you weigh-in on a different day of the week, or if you have been keeping a log and want to enter back-data, just let me know what day of the week you would like me to change it to and what date you started weighing-in. Hope this helps, anyone else who wants one, I'll definitely be glad to whip one up for you.

Track Your Progress Here
Closed Thread