Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2011, 10:32 PM   #136  

S/C/G: 252/225/180

Height: 5'9

Ok too tired to uses spread sheet tonight but, I think it is a great idea and I am on board.

Peanut- I have booked marked the article and will reread tomorrow. Thank You
This is why I 100% believe in Body Composition testing. I will be going for my 3rd BodPod test on July 7th, looking forward to muscle gain and fat loss.

I worked 10 hours on my feet, did 30 min. CrossFit, 2 hours Tennis lesson (wonderful, will chat about it later) and now I am done for the night.

Thanks for helping me be accountable. I can't believe I am posting or reading post right now. So done. I have physically challenged myself and life has challenged me. So far I am winning and that is a good thing. I am considering taking next week off, I am not quitting I just need some time for adjustment.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited by celrae; 06-30-2011 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/120

Height: 5'2"

Calrae - That sounds like a busy day! I wouldn't take next week off maybe just scale back a tiny bit. Maybe you started out too hard too fast but keep up the good work! I don't know if your schedule makes it possible but I prefer to work out before work since I find after I have been on my feet all day running is the last thing I want to do.

AwaitingChange - That sucks about dinner but hopefully you made the best food choice possible from the menu. See if you can fit in some extra exercise later tonight and get back on track. I doubt you have ruined 3 days of hard work but you may see an increase in the scale tomorrow due to sodium.

Kuri - I can't believe you look forward to the 30 Day Shred I have to mentally prepare myself and force myself to do it every time. Congrats on the results I guess that is some motivation to keep going!

rmc - I put in 80 mins yesterday and 40 min so far today. I still have the 30 Day Shred and some time on the treadmill tonight. I think it is going to be a close race!

I had a good day today. I went zip lining with the boyfriend which was terrifying but really fun. There was also some good cardio hiking between the lines.

Last edited by Rated; 06-30-2011 at 10:56 PM.
Old 06-30-2011, 11:58 PM   #138  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Rated: I don't really look forward to IT, I look forward to what IT does. It's like looking forward to leaving your house in a looooooooOOOOnnnng car trip with younger kids to Yellowstone or Disney land. You know you'll be miserable during the trip, but the effort to get to the vacation is SO worth it.

Jillian is intense!

Kendra, how many inches did you lose in three weeks?

44sticks of butter... =0 That's a LOT!
Old 07-01-2011, 12:02 AM   #139  

Kuri - that makes more sense. I got the impression you looked forward to doing the video haha and I thought you were nuts!

Last edited by Rated; 07-01-2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 12:18 AM   #140  
Getting my life back

S/C/G: 192.2/ticker/120

Height: 5'

Anyone who looks forward to that video IS nuts... or they really like pain and sweat...
Old 07-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #141  

S/C/G: 183/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Thanks Rated...that makes sense about the sodium and I would have never guessed that'd be why.

I couldn't get to the courts tonight like I wanted to...having a hard time coming off my medication. Anti-D withdrawal causes intense dizzy spells, exacerbated by the fact that I took it for almost 2 years. But now it's over so yay!
Old 07-01-2011, 01:05 AM   #142  

rmc - Just wanted to let you know I did 90 mins of exercise today so I am at 170 min so far. Hope your keeping up (but not beating me). I wasn't going to go on the treadmill tonight because my legs are killing me but I just thought rmc is probably on the treadmill right now beating my minutes.

Last edited by Rated; 07-01-2011 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:44 AM   #143  

S/C/G: 215/144/125

Kuri- I don't remember exactly but I can probably easily figure it out (ive kept track of inches since Jan.) "tomorrow" aka- after I go to bed and then wake up lol.

Got home from work and everyone is still sleeping. Considering doing 30 day shred but just not sure I have it in me right now! I want the kids/hubby to wake up so that I can just go to sleep (I know my daughter will wake up soon which I'd hear through the baby monitor. I want uninterrupted sleep lol).

I hope everyone gets in some good workouts today! If I don't shred before bed, it'll definitely happen when I wake up!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:09 AM   #144  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Reading posts about the platoon putting in more sweaty workout minutes that they ever had before makes Sarge very

made me think of James Brown song, GET UP OFFA THAT THING...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pq1w0...eature=related

Kendra--Way to keep up being a shred-head!

Rated -- Nice, a little competition and Sarge lurking got you fired up!

Awaiting -- Glad you seem to be turning a corner of sorts. Don't fret the one day of Chili's...just get back at it and keep headed in the right direction.

Celrae-- A day of rest, perhaps a weekend...but try not to take a week. It's not so much scale damage that occurs, it's just too hard to get back in the routine if you take a big chunk of time off.

Been pondering the spreadsheet some more...I say let's give it a whirl this weekend, but Sarge is gonna keep the old format updated too just in case we turn out to be transitionally, or (like Kendra)...electronically challenged. Here's the spreadsheet link again for those who missed it (or can't keep up with all our posts!): https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...CIOe6aQF#gid=0

Now make like James Brown...

Get up offa your BUTT-er,
and sweat 'till you feel better ...

Last edited by JayTee; 07-01-2011 at 08:15 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:11 AM   #145  

S/C/G: 222/156.0/145

Height: 5'7''

Morning Platoon,

Just a quick check in, I'm running out the door. Headed to do c25k w6d3 then hittin' the gym for an hour of weight training with the gay mafia I love my gym!

I hope everyone does marvelously well today, and that all of you who are hurtin' for sleep get lots of rest!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:16 AM   #146  

S/C/G: 290.6/278.8/135

Kendra - I haven't been there since 2002. Ex husband #1 and I honeymooned there. But I haven't had the money to do a week long beach vacation since. My current (and final) husband and I went to Disneyworld last June for our honeymoon though and had a blast! I want to go back someday though! I just have to save up the $1100 to rent the condo for a week again.

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!

Okay folks....needing advice again! We have been given a $50 gift card to Outback Steakhouse, one of my most favorite places ever! I haven't been in ages and are going to go for dinner tonight. I don't want to blow my food plan though and eat far too many calories! So...no 16 oz. prime rib tonight. Have any of you been there before? If so, what would you recommend? I already know that getting the Blooming Onion is out of the question. There's far too many calories and fat grams in that, and my husband and I can polish off a whole one far too easily. I'm going to check out their website later and see if they list nutritional values of the items on the menu so I can plan. But in the meantime, advice from my platoon members would be greatly welcomed!

I was feeling like poo last night. My sinuses were acting up. I had so much pressure in my head. It wasn't fun. I took meds and went to sleep early. No Shred last night. Must Shred tonight when we get home! And we're going to get me a new swimsuit tonight after dinner too! I am already planning to hit that pool on Sunday afternoon and Saturday will be spent doing the laundry and the yard work. Come on baby! Burn that BUTT-er!!!! Git-R-Done!

Last edited by CourtneyDaisey; 07-01-2011 at 08:23 AM. Reason: adding info
Old 07-01-2011, 08:40 AM   #147  
Living the Life

Happy Morning All!
Oh lovely Friday and it's July now. July is a fun month for me.

I'm eating some pineapple right now, and then I'm off to get myself ready for a bike ride. Whoo.

Oh I saw you little challenge there Mad-B. I am so in with you and Kendra and Bnh! Race you to the finish!
Come and get me if you think you can beat me! HAHA
Old 07-01-2011, 09:10 AM   #148  
SARGE

S/C/G: 224.5/ticker/165

Height: 5'11"

Courtney--Outback doesn't have to be a problem... I get their small (petite) steak (although fish would be better), double veggies, and a side salad and that's it!!!! Ok, one small nibble of their bread, no butter!

Chesh--That is one deranged looking panda! Way to pick up MadamB's gauntlet!

Last edited by JayTee; 07-01-2011 at 09:12 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:17 AM   #149  
Getting There!

S/C/G: 228/ticker/155

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning Everyone.

I am traveling again for yet another summer wedding. This time it is in North Carolina. We have wireless at the hotel though so I can still check in and catch up on everyones post. I also have access to a pretty nice fitness center which I'm excited about because its crazy hot outside here and I can get my miles in anyway.

Hope everyone is having a good week and I'll be back and more active on here when life calms down again on Monday.
Old 07-01-2011, 09:20 AM   #150  

Height: 5' 8"

Morning Platoon!
My weightloss for this week is SPECTACULAR. All the hard work of the last few weeks is showing up this week.

Today is my rest day from jogging, so I am going for a walk with my daughters. Yesterday my son was cleared to start exercising, he got a concussion in May. His Dr.s (same ones as Sidney Crosby) said he can run the 5k tomorow if he was able to run 1 mile yesterday (he did) and 2 miles today with out any symtoms. So while the girls and I walk he is running with a friend.
Closed Thread