Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 12:06 PM   #316  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/115

Wow, everyone is doing a great job!!

I lost another .2lbs, so now I'm at 162.4.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:11 PM   #317  
Learning to fly again

S/C/G: 196/ticker/130

Height: 5' 2"

Blondie: The panties thing started here:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...&postcount=192

Then you can go to my reply on post #221. That's where the madness started.

CMo4's pictures are here: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...&postcount=270

Be back later for personals...I have to get productive now!
Old 06-04-2009, 12:13 PM   #318  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

crazymama, you look AWESOME! WTG!!

I'm one of those daily weighers. I don't obsess when it goes up in a day, but I do so love to watch it go down! It was only down 0.5 this morning, but I'm now officially back to ticker weight (even if the ticker doesn't show the .5)! Woohoo!

I'm still feeling a little bloated in digestive terms, but things are starting to regulate now. Most of the time I was out of town, both of the last two weekends, I just wasn't "going," so it's good to have that back on track. Now I just need to reorder my supplements because I can feel the difference without them!

Also, I'm loving seeing my GWF tell me that I'm getting at least 7 and a half hours of sleep at night! Soooo much better than 5 hours and 45 minutes!!

Last edited by glutio; 06-04-2009 at 12:17 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:20 PM   #319  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

My starting weight is 232 so I hope to be 217 by the end of the month.

Thank you for the welcome..

Good luck gals
Old 06-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #320  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

NSM ~ Thanks for pointing her in the right direction.

abielle ~ You are doing an excellent job yourself.

Jacqui ~ It definitely is. I've cut out so much of the other stimuli as of late, I'm really able to focus and the lists are helping tremendously.

gatorgirl6 ~ Way to go on the dropage. Keep up the amazing work chicky!

FSA ~ 's right back at cha girly! I hope you are having a better day today.

bahecasmart ~ Sounds like you are well on your way. Keep up the good work and that soreness will finally dissipate.

Blondie32 ~ I was gonna help ya out with those links but NSM already posted them. Thanks for the compliment and on a new scale! I thought about getting a new one that has body fat percentage but just not in the budget right now. Water aerobics sounds fun, let us know how you like it.

LE ~ Hey girly I'm glad you are feeling a bit better. Thanks for the kind words. Honey, you are soooo not alone. I've been a SUPERGEEK my entire life and dang proud of it. Long live the geeks!

dandk ~ Good luck to you as well.

Glutio ~ Keep up the great work! Yeah, I don't wear mine to bed all the time, but it's nice to see the read outs when I do. The dang thing is such an important tool for and my weight loss. I simply wouldn't know what to do without it.

Well, the day is going well...a little slow, but it's going. Guess I'll try to squeeze in a little Wii Fit in a bit and just try to stay busy. I want to lay that other carpeting in the boys room, but they have a bunk bed that would have to be taken down to remove from the room...so I have no idea how I'm gonna do it..I just know, I will figure it out some how.

I hope all you gals are having an awesome day!

Last edited by Delphi; 06-04-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #321  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

Delphi, sleep is such a big issue for me that it's half of what sold me on the GWF over other devices. In my first week, my husband was begging me to let him wear it to bed for comparison, but I just won't let him. I really only take it off when I shower or upload it. I'm really just trying to get through to my next doctor's appointment so that I can take in a print out from the last 2 months with me when I go in 2 weeks.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #322  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Glutio ~ Well from what I noticed with mine, was that my sleep was alright. I get around nine hours in every night but I am about 70% sleep efficient. I feel well rested but I guess I dream, toss and turn etc..a lot.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:20 PM   #323  

S/C/G: 301 / 298 / 175

Height: 5'5

How in the world do you keep up with everyone Delphi?

Diet wise things are going great. Breakfast/lunch went well and I have a yummy smelling, veggie packed, low calorie roast in the crock pot. Butting heads with my 9 year old (thinks shes going on 21) step-daughter this week which is adding in the stress but hopefully I can remain strong.

Peeked at the scale and it said 297...of course it won't be official until Monday but I won't lie that I'm excited .
Old 06-04-2009, 01:24 PM   #324  
one day at a time

S/C/G: 165/142/123

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, i guess its time i check in and (with hanging head) admit that i'm up one pound, and as of this morning was 140. But its okay because im still working on it and hopefully will be back to 139 tomorrow so that i can officially start my june weight loss goal!
Old 06-04-2009, 01:42 PM   #325  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Down 2.5 this week. I think it's a total fluke but I'll take it!

This thread moves so fast, I can't keep up.

What's a GWF?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:44 PM   #326  

S/C/G: 235/230/160

Height: 5 5

Thumbs up June Goal 6lbs

Hi Everyone,

Been doing South beach for less than a week, for the remainder of June I would like to lose 6lbs.

Tammie
Old 06-04-2009, 01:50 PM   #327  

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Afternoon Chicas

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes . I am not the greatest at the personals but I am starting to read the posts that I do miss from the day before. Anywho..... I've been feeling a bit out of it lately. I am feeling like I don't want to eat well or work out. I haven't been sleeping too well for the last couple of weeks either. Usually, my head hits the pillow and I'm out for 8 hrs. But now its my head hits the pillow and I can hear everything from the clock ticking to my dog snoaring to the fan blowing. So needless to say I haven't been doing what I'm suppose to do to lose the weight. I do have a bedtime regime and I try to stick to it. No tv 30 mins before bed and no eating 2 hrs before bed. Any suggestions???? I have been running like a woman since baseball season started. Enough for now.
You all have a great rest of the day and well done on the the losses, OP and water intake .

Suzy

Last edited by SuzyQ; 06-04-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #328  

Hi girls, back. Hope your all having a great day.

I came to post but was just on the phone for a while. DH called me earlier to check on me and he told me I'm doing great and not to be so hard on myself. My mom (who I miss so much by the way, we havn't seen each other in a bit) called me and we talked about everything under the sun. Anyways, ohhhhhhhhhhh I am excited. Girls listen to this! My dad is going to pick me up some fresh haddock (Ms.P, urock, and lene) you prob remember me raving about it back in winter and how I always lose the most weight with it. I needed a change in proteins and what a refreshing change it will be! So when I get the fish , I will be cooking that up for dinner at least 3 or 4x a week!

I told my mom about my frustration and omg, she was so nice. She said you look great! Then she said my whole body as changed! Im like, really ma, really? lol She said yesssssss, even though your not losing much right now as you say your body has changed!!!!! So keep up with your exercises anddd start swimming in the pool. The water is freezing girls but maybe I will start tackling. That would be great! Soon enough I will have that additional exercise. Coming in here and reading your posts this morning and everything else that happened...........well, I'm baaaaaaaaaack! lol Lewis, I'm back chicky! MsP your so right, aside from the changes I mentioned above I am just going to continue to eat healthy and exercise and lighten up a bit! girls.

I'm glad I reached out......sometimes it's not good to wait to long. I would encourage it, we are soooooooooo lucky to have such a wonderful support system here! THe journeyyyyyyyyyyyy continues! : )

Abieleeeee, congratulationssssss on the loss

I came to write to you all but with the phone time the time got away from me and I need to get a bite and do some working out.

crazymama, Do you journal? Might be a good idea, that way you can see if and when there are any triggers (there may be none whatsoever). You are doing fantastic so keep going and try not to worry much Also, pm me anytime! . OH your so welcome about the info regarding the strength training. I understand the feeling of not doing enough or wanting to do more, etc. etc. I was going through it recently too! Sounds like you can be hard on yourself too! I think we are hard on ourselves on this journey at one time or another (or many times) and we need that reality check! Thank goodness we get that here and let's always remember our accomplishments and how we have improved........it helps! Oh boy does it! lol hug.

Delphiiiiiiii, thanks girl. Yep, much better day now! I think I might do a little wii fit too girl : ). It's muggy out and not sure if I want to go for a walk right now. Taking apart the bunk bed sounds like it takes two people (you becareful), your going to need to go get that officer OH, I can tell I'm feeling better, I'm back to teasing! lol Have a great day and keep on shining sugar.

Lewissssssss, you sweet thing! I can't beleive it, you made me the coffee ty so much! What time is dinner chicky? lol luv you too sweetheart! How is the mulberriesssssss? OHhhhhhh guess what? It's blooming lewis, the morning glories. Big blue blossoms like I was telling you. I took a few pics and DH is going to help me put them on here soon. I am going to try and get the hummer too! lol

gatorgirllllllllllll, congratulations on the loss That is wonderful , keep up the good work

dandk

glutiooo, wtg on the loss and being back to ticker weight

newshinyme, lol@ that's where the madness started (panty thing)

bahecasmart, wtg on the OP days and exercise

A big hello to all of you, I need to get going....sorry if I missed anyone. Have a wonderful day girls.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #329  

S/C/G: 233/233/175

Height: 5ft7

I do know that exersize helps me get all the stresses out of my body so I can sleep better at night. Also no sugar or soduim helps. I notice lots of salty things makes me toss and turn.
Old 06-04-2009, 01:56 PM   #330  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Hi All
Things are going well here. Made it through baking cookies yesterday with no problem.

I've been really trying to get healthy & have frankly been worried about my blood sugar & blood pressure. I'm going to be 56 next month & can't afford any health insurance (pre-existing condition & obesity)
Anyway I had my blood glucose tested today right before lunch and it was 78, so I'm thankful for that.
My blood pressure is up 138/82 - but I'm sure that with weight lose & lots of exercise it will be back to 110/70 in a few of months.

Hope everyone has a terrific day!
Closed Thread