Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 08:02 PM   #166  

gatorrrrrr girl, sorry chicky.....I occassionally goof. Wtg on your water and on the studying for your tests. Good luck and keep up the good work
Old 06-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #167  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

FSA ~ Way to stay on top of things today girlie! I'm so pleased you got all that water in and exercise to. Way to go

leigh ~ ! Yeah, it moves quickly, but man the excitement and motivation is simply great. I love reading everyones posts.

gatorgirl ~ Well good luck with that studying. Your water will be your best friend while you do so.

lene ~ What's shakin? Yup, I stayed on plan. I actually got in 1,202 calories today and had a 1,320 deficit. So all and all it was a most groovy day chicky. How was yours? Oh, good call on the vitamin. That was a hard habit to get into for me. Because I take so many twice a day, but hey I did it. I take a multivitamin, a cartilage pill for my joints and on top of that I take Lifepak Nano, which is a total of seven pills to take in the morning and the evening. But I swear by them! It was definitely difficult to remember, but like everything here lately, it has become routine..thank goodness.

canadianangel
~ Sorry to hear about that leg and I do wish you the best with the exercise goals. You sound really focused and that is in fact a great thing. Good luck!

abielle ~ Welcome to the June Challenge and good luck with your goal.

Last edited by Delphi; 06-01-2009 at 08:44 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #168  

Delphiiiiiii, thanks! Have a great night and sleep well. I'll catch you tomorrow : ).
Old 06-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #169  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

My weigh in at Weight Watchers today had me up 1.2 pounds on top of 0.8 pounds up last week! Weekends out of town with bad food choices do not make for good weight loss!! I plan on making it all go away this week, though! On plan every day, lots of exercise and walking, drinking water and all that stuff.

My weight watchers weight and my home weight are different, though, with the different scales and not wearing clothes at home! I'm waiting to see what the scale says tomorrow morning before figuring out my goal.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:15 AM   #170  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs; keep a 1000-calorie deficit everyday; eat at least 1200 calories everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs to reach 177 lbs; eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up; eat at least 4 out of 6 times a day, not missing more than 1 full meal a day; do not miss eating any 2 times consecutively
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach ONEderland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs to reach 166.4 lbs; lose inches; stay OP at least 85% of the time; eat more fruits and veggies; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach ONEderland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Biju: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach 125-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs; lose inches
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5+ lbs to reach the 140s
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
SharMar: Lose 5 lbs
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 12 lbs
Tracy: Lose 10 lbs
Ladyfyre: Lose 12 lbs
Sheena41: Lose 3 lbs
Mizmizzy: Lose 12 lbs
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 8 lbs
SupaChix: Jodi: Lose 6 lbs
HisSweetGypsyRose: Lose 8 lbs
Mtphotochick: Lose 10 lbs
Janis427: Lose 10 lbs
Dollypie: Lose 10 lbs
Odysseygurl: Lose 12 lbs
Lewisempire: Lose 10 lbs
Urockmom: Lose 6.5 lbs
Lowandfat: Maintain weight loss (?)
Ms_Perception: Reach 161 lbs
Abielle: Lose 10 lbs
Canadianangel: Wear size 14 pants
Couch: Lose 4.2 kg, (9.2 lb) to reach 99.9 kg (219.8 lb)

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 06-02-2009 at 08:50 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:21 AM   #171  

OH MY WORD!!! LOL!!! I knew that I had a very busy day planned today and with it being the 1st of the month, I'd surely get behind in the threads, but I had no idea I'd get this far behind! Lol! This is GREAT! Everybody's just a storm!! It's going to take me forever to write personals, lol!! Let me go check all the threads (May for met goals and June for new goals) to make sure they are up-to-date and I'll be back!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:36 AM   #172  

So I had a bad bad day today but I'm not stressing out about it. I had fun with my DH while he's in town and the food was good. I know I probably put myself back about a week but it's no biggie! Anyways I will be water loading tomorrow to get rid of some of this water weight. I'm also considering just waiting until next week Monday to weigh in instead of checking my weight everyday like I usually do...I'm not sure either way I'm looking forward to a good week!

Last edited by kswood87; 06-02-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:46 AM   #173  
Turbo Grrl!

S/C/G: 175/175/135

Height: 5'6"

Yeah, so I'm a night owl! LOL This thread has so much energy, I'm excited! I woke up late and didn't get a workout in this morning so I came home at lunch and did the Windsor Pilates 20 minute workout and did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 when I got off work...it felt amazing! My diet was great today and I was drinkin my water! I actually started on Saturday so working out three days in a row is pretty awesome! I look forward to meeting my goal this month, especially since my birthday is on the 27th, what an awesome gift for myself!!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:54 AM   #174  

Jacqui, lol. It's like leigh described as the thread having wings!

kswood, I'm glad you had a good time with DH. I think having your water tomorrow is a great idea I don't weigh daily either, though it works well for some people it drives me . My weight tends to fluctuate a lot. Tomorrow is a new day and new fresh start to make it a good day, good luck and now that we are here for you . Keep us posted.

I have to get to bed girls. I hope you all had a good day and if today d idn't go as planned don't despair, tomorrow is a new day. THe important thing is to just go right back to it and not giving up. Let's keep on truckin'

Seeing as it is morning and you early risers will be getting this message

GOOD MORNING and HAPPY DAY2 Wishing you all a successful and OP day. Catch you in the morning, night girls
Old 06-02-2009, 01:58 AM   #175  

Jacqui? YOur still up too? I'm suprised I am, I had a late night last night. I actually attempted to sleep earlier but it was too early for me so I just got up. Oh I think I'm going to sleep like a log now though! SLeep well girl.

mtphotochick, wtg on the workouts and OP day
Old 06-02-2009, 02:11 AM   #176  

Abielle! I've added you to the list! So good to have you! Good luck!!

So Babes, did you make it POP today, like you had planned?! I just love that positive attitude of yours!

And FSA, did you get your water in? Oh, I see in a later post that you did! Good job!! I think it is so great that your DH walks with you. I'm lucky that way too!

NSM, you are going to get past those same 2 lbs this time!! Yep, just stick with us on the weekends! Besides, if you don't, the thread will be way too long for you to catch up!

Michelle, it worked!! I've changed your goal, lol! Yes, just be patient with your weight loss. You are 5'9" and only 155 lbs. That's already "normal" weight, so to take off those few more lbs so that you will feel comfortable will be just as much of an effort for you as taking off more weight is for us. Just keep plugging away at it, girlie!

CMof4, I know, lol!! That doesn't seem quite fair, does it, lol! After all, it is the June weight loss challenge and we lost a lb in June! Oh well, the bright side is that we are each a lb less, and that's what really matters!!

Ms_P, I'm telling you, you have to get rid of that dang overly accurate scale, lol!!

ANGGGG!! Great to see you back!! I'm glad you maintained in your weeks off, but now, time to get those lbs off, chickie!! You ARE going to fit into those sz 14 pants!! I'll add your exercise goals to the sister thread list.

Lene, great idea adding vitamins! Soooooo, it that a goal? I can't believe you forgot to eat, lol! When you are eating right, it's easy, isn't it?! I said I was going to eat lunch at 1:30 and I set my phone alarm and then walked off without my phone! I ate but it was late! It dd however cause me to miss my mid-afternoon snack. So that was 2 missed snacks and 2 meals late. But I was at my limit of missed eating times a day, and lo and behold, I remembered dinner on time and I got in an after-dinner snack on time! Woohoo!

Gator, good luck on your tests!! I believe my son has exams this week too. Actually, schoolwork is what I was busy with today too. My DH is taking online classes and he had a research paper and four other writing assignments due today. He works all week, so he pretty much can only work on these assignments on the weekends. I'm a former English teacher, so guess who got to type, and edit and revise and do all the citations and bibliographies today?! Me!

Leigh, great job getting your exercise in! Sometimes we do just have to push through it, whether we feel like it or not! Good for you!

Glutio, yep, put those bad food choices behind you and jump back onto the wagon, girl! Time to lose some weight!!

Kindra, you just jump back onto the wagon too, girl! No more bad food choices now! Time to lose weight for summer!

MTphotochick, great job getting that exercise in!! This really is a good gift to give to yourself!!

FSA, oh I like that--angel wings!! It's so fitting for this thread!! Yes, I don't know why I'm up! I didn't sleep well last night either! Maybe our sleep patterns just get disturbed really easily. But I'm am heading off to bed after I post this. Good night, girlie!!

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 06-02-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:28 AM   #177  
Metric Member

S/C/G: 140/120.3/90kg

Height: 163cm (5' 4")

Can you put me on the list too please.

I want to lose 4.2kg, (9.2lb), which will take me to 99.9kg (219.8lb). Getting under the 100kg is a major thing for me, so I'm going to give it a really good try this month. If I stay on plan, there's no good reason for me not to get there. Scary and exciting
Old 06-02-2009, 05:18 AM   #178  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning Ladies

Firstly, let me just say, I weighed and I'm down two pounds ladies! Take THAT you evil scale. Not only did I shed those two pounds, but yesterday all went as planned with food and exercise. What I didn't expect, was my grandmother bringing a boat load of carpet over to my house. So my evening was spent moving furniture, laying carpet, then moving the furniture back and of course all the cleaning up afterwards. That was just my livingroom, but to see a two pound loss this morning, made it all worth it.

Going to go through the same motions today, stick to schedule and plan my meals before I get my cardio in this morning. Then I get to go pay all my bills and grocery shopping. I'm amazed at how the items I put in my cart look completely different these days. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Jacqui ~ Gosh you and FSA were sure up later last night. Do you gals get enough sleep every night? Or are you one of those people that can only sleep so many hours and then right back up? At any rate, good to see that you got dinner on time and stayed on plan. Then come in here and caught up with everything. Impressive dear!!!

Couch
~ Welcome aboard!

mtphotochick ~ Way to go on staying on plan and making time for your workout. I feel ya, on it feeling great. I think I'm addicted to the endorphins myself. Keep up the good work!

kswood87 ~ I love your positive attitude. Even when we have less than favorable days, it's nice to be as positive as we can about them. When we keep that with us, it makes it so much easier to push forward.

glutio ~ I'd probably go with the your weight at home, when you can slip into your birthday suit first thing in the morning and get a more accurate weight. Look forward to hearing your goal.

We had a great first day, plenty of threadergy. You ladies keep me enthusied daily. I don't know about you guys but keeping up to speed with our threads really keeps me focused on this journey. So let me thank each and every one of you. I swear, if I was a kazillionaire, when I lost the weight, I'd take us all on a private cruise, so we could all get into those bikini's and drive the men wild and just celebrate our new healthy, sexy lives.

So thanks again guys...YOU ALL ARE INDEED THE BEST OF THE BEST.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 AM   #179  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Delphi Excellent work!!! I can't believe you were laying carpet!!! How does it look? That was a workout in itself...
Old 06-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #180  
Woman On A Mission

S/C/G: 160/Ticker/125

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch View Post
Can you put me on the list too please.

I want to lose 4.2kg, (9.2lb), which will take me to 99.9kg (219.8lb). Getting under the 100kg is a major thing for me, so I'm going to give it a really good try this month. If I stay on plan, there's no good reason for me not to get there. Scary and exciting
You can do it!!!! I on the other hand need to learn the conversion for kg to lb.
Closed Thread