Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 11:25 AM   #286  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Girls - I'm happy to report that I did a "cheat" weigh in and I'm down to #188.8 That's a #.8 down from Monday I'm updating my tickers because I want to.

Last night was REALLY rough - Joe still isn't talking to me. It's a long story, and hopefully we'll get it all worked out when he gets up. Right now I'm just waiting things out. *sigh*
Old 07-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #287  

Height: 5'4"

I cheated last with a Backyard Burger! Eeps! But, I had a real healthy rest of the day, so I don't think it hurt me too bad. And I think I may just make my goal of 1.7 a week or right under it. Next week I'll work to push that number up. The 140s are right there and I'm ready to dive right in! Can't wait! I haven't been going to the gym, I feel bad about that, but I just, I don't know, have felt like a homebody except for sometimes just wanting to drive around or go to the store with my husband to get out of the house. We need to keep our little group together after this challenge ends; I love it! I'm watching Lifetime and trying to sleep some more lol, everyone have a nice day!
Old 07-12-2008, 12:50 PM   #288  
Isla's mommy

It is the weekend! FINALLY
Last night I did my workout out for me! I totally slept in today - thank goodness! Now I need to jump in the shower and head over to my parent's for some lunch and shopping. for where ever it is we go to lunch. I know I can make the right choices, I know I can!!
We'll all be doing just fine today, I know it. We'll enjoy our Saturday without any guilt or regrets.
Kate - I'm right there with you, we do have to stick together after Labor Day. I don't think I could possibly subject myself to another group of women. What if they aren't as wonderful!??! What if I just don't feel the love?!?! In the immortal words of High School Musical "We're all in this together"
Old 07-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #289  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

ENY --- I hope you don't care but I stole your idea for a signature...I wanted a way to put all my challenges that I'm working on in my signature and I couldn't fit tickers for them all and I thought what you did was really smart!!

Hope you don't care! and I hope you and your hubby (Joe is your hubby right??) make up!

In doing this I realized I'm already halfway to my Labor day challenge goal!!! Yahoooooo!!!! My goal was 20 #'s down by labor day and I'm down 10 since signing up for the challenge!!

StNessa: You don't need no stinking will power!!!! You'll make the right choices...I have faith in you!!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-12-2008 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 01:48 PM   #290  

momma - I don'[t care at all!!! It helps me visualize where I am, and how far I am from certain goals. Since i tend to sign up for a lot of challenges it's hard for me to remember when I signed up, and what my start weight was at the beginning of that particular one! You can't fit that many tickers in the signature (the on it) so it's a better option!

That's AWESOME that you're 1/2 way to goal on this challenge. It feels good! When I hit my July goal - I'll actually surpass my goal for this one. (notice I said WHEN and not IF!) - well I'll be #1.1 away w/ 4 weeks to spare. I made a more aggressive July goal then the others just because I WANT TO BE 1/2 WAY!!! But really the Christmas goal is the big one for me. that weight will put me at "Overweight" instead of Obese! THAT WOULD BE INCREDIBLE!!!

Last edited by Enygirl; 07-12-2008 at 01:49 PM.
Old 07-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #291  

Wow! Congrats on being halfway down kenzie!! I need to get my butt in gear!
Old 07-13-2008, 09:19 AM   #292  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

I'm down #1 this week but all my measurements are down by 1/4th inch. Considering that I went back to work this week and I can't work out 80 mins every day right now, this is good. This week, I'm going to try to workout Tues-Wed-Thurs-Fri for at least 30 mins each day as well as walking 2 miles to and from work each day.
Old 07-13-2008, 12:28 PM   #293  

sexy - on the loss! Just keep it up!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:44 PM   #294  

Well, today I reached my halfway mark of my overall weight loss goal! It could be because I'm a little sick, but I'll take it, haha.

My kid is spilling milk everywhere, haha, and I DESPISE milk, always have. Touch it, drink it, smell it, ewww. But I do like chocolate milk, haha go figure, except it leaves a nasty regular milk after taste and I have to drink something else after. I know, I'm strange.
Old 07-13-2008, 01:46 PM   #295  

And congrats on inches and weight lost sexy!

I would measure, I've tried, but I don't think I do it right lol. I don't think I know how to measure my waist.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:55 PM   #296  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

I am weighing in a day early this week. Down 1.5 pounds this week! Total of 3 of my 10 pound Labor Day Goal. WooHoo!!! I can 'see' the 170s. I haven't seen them in years!

We are having a bit of a celebration tonight. My mother-in-law had knee replacement surgery 3 weeks ago. We are going to a Mexican restaurant tonight. This will be her first trip out of her house other than to physical therepy. She is very excited. The whole extended family is going. If I can stay away from the chips, I'll be doing good. Maybe they can just bring me a spoon and I'll eat the salsa out of the bowl.

I don't post much, but I really enjoy reading this forum. You all have great ideas and encouragement that I take to heart. Thank you!
Old 07-13-2008, 05:44 PM   #297  
Isla's mommy

Hey girlies!
Yesterday I was SO busy getting ready for this upcoming weeks in law visit. I ate out with my Mom and I'm sure I went over my points but I don't feel bad because the meal I ordered is what I ate the rest of the day. So it's not like I had a huge meal and then some. It was a huge meal that lasted for another meal. Today I'm starting over - counting my points and drinking my water. I plan on working out today & doing even more cleaning. My house needs to look as close to perfect as possibly by Wednesday afternoon. I don't want my inlaws thinking "Our poor son, look at that hole he's living in" This is the first time his parents are coming to any house we've lived in so it's kind of a big deal. (They've never traveled before so never saw our house in CA and we didn't live together yet in IL)
Hope everyone is having a fun weekend & taking some time out for "ME" time!
Old 07-13-2008, 10:08 PM   #298  

Feeling kind of sick got me 'me' time.
It's nice. Of course, I do get anxiety all alone, but it's not too bad and I may take some more medicine. I'm watching medical shows. I've been doing that a lot lately, kind of trying to prep myself in some way for nursing and trying to see more if I'll enjoy it or not. Some days I think I could never deal with it, some days I think after the initial bad things I may have to do, in the end I will love my job.
Of course, since I got sick my mom asks if I am pregnant. That's her for ya, can't just get a virus.
I did pretty well today eating. Of course, I couldn't eat much though. My first meal was toast, all I wanted to stand. Then I had left over chicken caesar salad with some light parmesan caesar dressing I bought.
I'm watching autopsies on discovery health.
Old 07-13-2008, 11:22 PM   #299  
Isla's mommy

Sadly the weekend is coming to an end. I decided not to work out. No real reason why, just don't want to. I stayed within my points which for today is good enough. I'm going to attempt to go to sleep now. Tomorrow is another 5:30 am starting time. I'll see you all tomorrow. Same bat time, same bat channel.
Old 07-14-2008, 07:16 AM   #300  
Isla's mommy

Good Monday Morning!
Looks like I was the last one to post last night and the first one to post this morning. I forced myself asleep early last night & was up WAY too early today. I already had my breakfast so I know I'm going to be hungry early for lunch. That's when I'm going to have to load up on the water. It's getting really close to the in-laws arriving.
Well it's the start of another week, may it be a good one!
Closed Thread