Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 140/111/103

Height: 5'1

I think I'm entering this thread a little late but oh well! I'd love to lose 8-10 pounds by September. I'm currently at 122-3.

The last two days I've been good. I ran lastnight. Today I went to the gym in the morning and ran at night. All day I was shopping so in total I think I was on my feet for at least 8 hours. Both days I've consumed 1400 calories and I feel amazing! Tomorrow will be the real challenge. I work in a store with a constant supply of yummy food that is high in EVERYTHING. I've already packed my lunch and some snacks for the day to prepare.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:13 AM   #257  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Grrr I wish I had the time to comment everyone but it's already past my bedtime! These two jobs are killing me.

WI yesterday was -4.2.
Old 07-10-2008, 03:40 AM   #258  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone!
I'm getting close to ending my night and a little too late I might add. Ugh! to everyone that has been encouraging about my little venting sessions. I haven't known you all for long but I love you all already! You're all giving me something I've never had in my previous attempts to lose weight and that's unconditional support. Oh sure family & friends tell you that you're doing good and but when they're not going through the same exact thing at the same exact time then it's not as comforting.
Now, Babygal, I need to add my two sense in to what McKenziesmomma said - it does sound like you're boyfriend is feeling threatened. It seems like he wants to keep you in one place but you've got to so what is right for you. Don't let anyone else decide your fate!
As for my day - it was great! I let myself have whatever I wanted for dinner since it's my husband's day off and we go out to eat. But even then, I didn't eat as much as usual and I wasn't even tempted to have anything else after. I didn't do my workout tonight - been busy cleaning/organizing for tomorrow evening. I have a potential child care client coming by to meet me and see the house. I did do a kids walk workout with one of the girls in my child care this morning. By no means am I trying to drill it in her that she needs to lose weight but I'm trying to get her to see that getting your body moving makes for a good rest of the day. She really had fun with it & was dancing around afterwards. She wants to do it every morning. I figure it can't hurt me to move morning & night!
Tomorrow I would like to try again. I enjoyed it.
And before I forget - sm177! Sounds like you have a great workout & meal plan. Any tips you can share would be much appreciated!
Good night all! I'll see you in just a few hours. The first kid is showing up at 5:45 am!
Old 07-10-2008, 03:42 AM   #259  
Isla's mommy

Okay I have to apologize for my typos. I guess my brain has already started to shut off for the night.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #260  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

sm - - It's NEVER to late to join us! An #8 loss is completely doable! We have 7 1/2 weeks left of this challenge. Just keep pushing!

Shari WELCOME BACK! I'm hoping you'll be able to pop in more! Great job on the loss - that's AWESOME! I MISS YOU BABY GIRL!!!

Nessa - That's why I love this site too! All the support, and the understanding of ups and downs. it's GREAT!

As for me - I'm starting over today with day 1. *sigh* I did really good until about 10:30 last night and then I was hungry and had Joe go and get me a sandwich from jimmy Johns (YUMMY!). It put me over by 462 calories for yesterday... but I'm not letting it stop me - I'm just going to keep going! I NEVER want to see the #190's again (even though i know I'm still really close to them and will flux back into them) I have to keep the scale moving DOWN! DD leaves tonight for her Grandma's and then to camp on Sunday until next Thursday. I'm going to DEFINATELY push myself this next week and attempt to lose #2+. That's the goal for this week - eating clean (again) and getting rid of this weight! I'll have more time to focus on my walks at a quicker pace then when she's with me and I can do my videos without being interrupted with "MOM!!" But boy - I'm GOING TO MISS HER!!!

Alright - i have an important staff meeting that I have to go to - so I'll check in later. & for everyone!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 AM   #261  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

sm - I can't wait to be where you are!!!

Nessa - you are right about the wonderful support group here! I love it I'm glad you have another potential child coming in!!! I think it is wonderful that you exercise with the children you keep....I get that you aren't trying to teach them weight loss.....but in this day and age where everyone sits in front of a computer, or a t.v., or a video game....maybe you will teach that child that exercise...and being active are important to feeling good and being healthy!! Good for you! I would let you keep my child anyday!!!

Eny - You've had your splurge! So your good to go! 462 calories really isn't that much...you could burn that with a quick extra workout today and tomorrow! Have fun at your staff meeting!!

Old 07-10-2008, 10:50 AM   #262  
Isla's mommy

Good morning all! It's time for my usual morning post. Just got done with my breakfast and looking forward to a great day. Tomorrow is my weigh in day so I'm hoping for some good news
Eny - don't even fret about the Jimmy Johns. McKenziesmomma is right - you didn't go over by too much and you can make up for it with your more intense workout plan you have set up for the next week. And can I just say that I haven't had Jimmy Johns since leaving Chicago... I think I used to get the Vito... that sounds so good!!
My workout plan for today is some yoga, pilates, and some power walking! It's time to move move move
Old 07-10-2008, 11:52 AM   #263  

I actually feel really really good right now!!! My sister's air conditioning went out so I'm keeping her kids today! While they are here...I'm still sticking to my routine...just trying to involve them....the oldest is 10 and the youngest is 7. I told them I had to do my work out DVD (30 day shred)....they said they wanted to do it...they kept saying....oh it'll be sooo easy! They huffed and puffed...and several times I caught them cheating....I was like...come on its only 20 minutes....lets go .....ha ha ha!!!

At the end they plopped down on the couch ....I said...hey ya'll wanna do it again??? NOOOOOOO!!!! ha ha ha!!! I feel good for being 27 and being able to out last a 10 and 7 year old....I always thought they had endless amouts of energy! Guess I was wrong!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-11-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 07-10-2008, 06:33 PM   #264  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

So far, today has been FABULOUS! I updated my blog with info about my goals and the online (3FC and SP) challenges I'm completing. I also ate really well and recorded EVERYTHING. In addition, I did a complete Gilad workout and about 15 minutes of an AllStar Kickbox/Cardio workout along with FitTV. I also just returned from 10 minutes of another Gilad workout. I'm done working out for tonight. Gonna have spaghetti with low-sodium sauce for dinner with 1 piece of fried chicken.

Last edited by Tamara; 07-10-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #265  

S/C/G: 201/166.8/140

Height: 5'3

I haven't posted on here in so long and I get overwhelmed because I want to respond to people and I feel like its too much to catch up soooo...To everyone...you guys are doing so great! I am so happy I found this website...I feel like I am doing a better job when I know that there are people out there going through the same things as me! So with that said keep up the good work!

SW 172.4
CW 167.2
GW 152.5

I just LOVE seeing a 6 now that keeps me motivated and junk out of my mouth!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:50 PM   #266  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Hey girls - I wanted to let you know that I'm COMPLETELY on track for a new day 1! My calories are in check, and I just finished a 3.5 mile walk!
Old 07-10-2008, 11:59 PM   #267  

Eny - Wheww hooo!!! There will be many more "day 1's" in your journey.....what counts is that you had your splurge and you start again strong.....because you could always just quit but you didn't!!! And DANG 3.5 miles...you are starting back strong!!! You go girl.

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-11-2008 at 12:00 AM.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:45 AM   #268  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
OMG...that would sooo make me mad!!! My husband would never ever be anything but supportive. How can he say he really loves you and he can't sympathize with something you want and can't be supportive....He is specifically trying to sabatoge you for sure...is he overweight too??? Maybe he is afraid you will lose weight and leave him??? I have heard of guys being like that. Does he live with you?

You need to set him straight! You need to tell him that part of being in an adult relationship is you support the person you love when something is important to them!!! I just can't believe that!! OMG....where do you live...I just want to come over there and ask him...what the crap....do you want her to die a painful death...do you want her to die early....have a heart attack, stroke, or something else....OMG!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! I just don't believe that!!! Oh no....If I were you he would have to go!!! How long have you been with him??????

OMG Mommakenzie will you adopt Me? I could use a momma to look after me. I'll be yo cocoa baby.
How about I not tell you where I live but where he lives, so, you could go over there and kick his butt. He is overweight and has loss weight before and is currently in the process of dropping pounds again but this is the first time I had lost weight sense we have been dating. I have been seeing him for two years. Yes, he is afraid that I will lose weight and leave him. Suprise, if things don't change I am going to leave him with the weight. I think it is important to remind MYSELF I was about #50 lighter when I met him.
This trip I think is helpful because when I was packing I tried on a couple of suits that I would love to wear that was too snug. One of them when I bought it I couldn't even get in the jacket but now I can put it on but it was just too tight. I want to wear it at the end of this challenge.
Old 07-11-2008, 12:56 AM   #269  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Evy: You called Sheri the babygirl. I da babe

Sheri: I am so proud of you, not only are you working those two jobs but you continue to lose weight, stay focused sis.

Jess: Glad you made it back and did say something. It's good knowing that you haven't left us. Your numbers look good. I gotta get there---keep doing what cha doing.

Nessa: No body cares about sp but you. We can pretty much make out what your saying. Let me speak for myself. Girl just post. spel yo best we gonna fig the rest out.

I wanna hear from some of the people that signed up but not saying anything. Let us know how your doing.

Where is that sexybrokechick? Was that her name?
Old 07-11-2008, 02:11 AM   #270  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

First off, I want all to know that I do read all the comments so please don't think that I'm ignoring you if I don't reply, I'm just pressed for time.

Enylove!

Baby ~ You ARE our babygal, but I'm Eny's baby!

jessacaca ~ Don't worry, that's how I felt. That's why I just give everyone a wave at the beginning of my posts cause I never have time to reply to everyone, this thread has just exploded!
Closed Thread