Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 06:36 AM   #211  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls! I'm happy to report that I'M DOWN TO #189.6 THIS MORNING! The #180's are here!! (barely - but I'll take it!)

I have to get ready for work - but I'll post once I get there all the personals
Old 07-07-2008, 07:50 AM   #212  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Eny! Keep up the good work!

I have to confess - I went over my points last night after I posted how I evened out my points. I could not sleep and at 2 in the morning (mind you I had to be up at 5) I was so hungry. After I eat a small bowl of cereal, a small bowl of potato chips, and 2 flour tortillas with butter - then I fell asleep. UGH! Guess I'm going to have to be extra good today and do some extra working out. I'm so disappointed but yet not going to let it updo everything I've done so far!
Hope everyone else managed to get to sleep without extra food!
Have a good day!
Old 07-07-2008, 07:51 AM   #213  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Good Morning Chickies!

I'm back from Louisiana. We had the best time. I love spending time with family. After my son was born, I realized how much I miss my family. He loves playing with his cousins. We did lots and lots of active things -- the pool, two Jazzercise classes. We also did lots of eating. I gained back the two pounds I lost last week, but I'm not going to beat myself up. Back on the bandwagon today.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:04 AM   #214  

Default 8 weeks left!

Welcome back Chelby! family time can be wonderful! And you're right - don't worry about the #2 - just keep moving forward.

Nessa - It's alright girly. Just start again today

Karen - weekends can be really tough - especially long weekends! Yesterday I was just D-R-A-G-G-I-N-G!!! I managed to do my 1/2 hour of yoga - but still I'm TIRED! !

Momma - i'm so glad your week was great! I'm waiting patiently for those numbers!

I'm very proud of myself - we have EXACTLY 8 weeks left and I'm already 1/2 way to my Labor Day goal!!!! PLUS I went over the #50 loss mark!

Here's to more ON PLAN days - more working out - burning Fat - Toning Muscle - Getting HEALTHY!!!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:18 AM   #215  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

WOOT WOOT!!! Down to 249 today! I worked my butt off all last week sticking to food and exercise, and I LOST 6 POUNDS!!!! Holy Moly!!!

Well...I'm glad I did it! I got alot of catching up to do...so I can get to where you gals are!

My goal for this challenge was 20 lbs
SW: 257
CW: 249 (-8 lbs of 20....only 12 lbs to go)
GW: 237

Old 07-07-2008, 09:27 AM   #216  
started IP 10/27/2012

S/C/G: 250.4/237.8/145

Height: 5'6"

Hey Girls.....

I'm happy to report that this morning I am down to 207.6 pounds!!!!

I am 1/2 way to my goal with eight weeks left.

Congrats everyone for a good week. Keep up the good work!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:27 AM   #217  

ENY - Yay for 50 lb loss yay for being half way to you labor day goal yay for being in the 180's !!! I can't wait to be where you are!!! You go girl! Doesn't 50 lbs lighter feel great????

Nessa - Its okay that you went over your points! It happens...don't beat yourself up! I tried weight watches once...it worked for me in the beginning while I was all gung ho ....and then I just kept going over my points so I eventually quit. Now I have decided to stick to a certain calorie amount with one splurge day. So far I have been able to find a way to eat anything I want in moderation or by altering the recipe some. I don't feel like I'm on a diet at all!!!! You can read my blog if you want and read some of the things I eat....I log my food everyday. I eat chips and chocolate.....pretty much whatever I want to but stay within 1500 calories a day. I've lost 8 lbs since June 25th ( a little less than 2 weeks) ....I think since I don't feel deprived of any of the foods I like it helps me stick to my guns!!!

Congrats on the losses everyone!

Old 07-07-2008, 11:38 AM   #218  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
WOOT WOOT!!! Down to 249 today! I worked my butt off all last week sticking to food and exercise, and I LOST 6 POUNDS!!!! Holy Moly!!!

Well...I'm glad I did it! I got alot of catching up to do...so I can get to where you gals are!

My goal for this challenge was 20 lbs
SW: 257
CW: 249 (-8 lbs of 20....only 12 lbs to go)
GW: 237

Holy Moly is right, whata, whata, you did fantastic, good work
Yes, I did have a wonderful workout this past weekend
Old 07-07-2008, 11:44 AM   #219  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

I am off today but got up late so I must get started with my day. I want to walk but I must cut grass, that's a workout within itself around here, it is hot as heck here. Dang I hate doing this but I always work up a great sweat. Will check in later. I just had to start my day with 3fc it helps me focus. Now I will remember to take my fiber and protein today, forgot yesterday.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:29 PM   #220  
oea

S/C/G: 203/see ticker/135

Height: 5' 6"

I'm totally afraid to weigh myself. I know I have to but I'm scared I'll be right where I've been for a while. Does anyone have thoughts on how often we should weigh ourselves? Will forcing myself to weigh keep me more on track or just make me more depressed if I'm failing? On a positive note, I just put on some shorts that I had trouble getting into a couple weeks ago and while they are not exactly loose, they are not tight either.
Old 07-07-2008, 12:37 PM   #221  

Quote:
Originally Posted by oea View Post
I'm totally afraid to weigh myself. I know I have to but I'm scared I'll be right where I've been for a while. Does anyone have thoughts on how often we should weigh ourselves? Will forcing myself to weigh keep me more on track or just make me more depressed if I'm failing? On a positive note, I just put on some shorts that I had trouble getting into a couple weeks ago and while they are not exactly loose, they are not tight either.
I personally prefer to weigh every morning when I get up after I go number one and number two (I've read this is the best time to weigh because its the lightest and most accurate....reguarding water weight and food and digestion and what not)

Weighing daily may not be for everyone...but it helps keep me on track with my plan

I would at least weigh weekly.....you don't want to be doing a plan for a long time and find out it isn't working for you!

Definately go weigh...don't be afraid of your scale! It is not in control of your diet....it is an aid in your weight loss efforts! If you put on a few pounds but it was only 1 or 2 it could be water weight or muscle gain ...you may want to stick it out....if it was 3 or more pounds you will want to review your food journal (seriously....don't pretend like you didn't eat a whole bag of chips even though you didn't write it down...LOL...I used to do that and pretend it didn't count.....not saying you do this) If you really don't think its food ...look at your activity log for the week......let me know what you find out!!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-07-2008 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-07-2008, 01:06 PM   #222  

Red face

WOW! Congrats to everyone on their great losses.

I guess it's my turn to see how I did this week.

Sighs. I'm down #3.8 this week. (153.6)
I feel like I could have done better, but I know that's still good!

I also get to go grocery shopping and get yummy salads today,woo hoo.

Let's see, I have #13.6 to go, so that's #1.7 a week. That sounds doable, and I'm excited that I hit my #15 mark woo. Today I'll get in a good work out, I'm hoping.

And like Kenzie, I weigh in every morning after I do my business on the toilet. haha. It keeps me in check.

Last edited by katenicole; 07-11-2008 at 10:07 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #223  

I weigh every morning as well - and I record it every other day in my journal. Right now I'm in a happy downward spiral - but I know that TOM is coming and it will level off a bit (BUT I REFUSE TO LET IT GO UP!)

Kate - #3.8 is an AWESOME loss! and #1.7 is completely doable! My goal is about #1.2 a week - we just need to stay focused and keep doing great!

Old 07-07-2008, 02:37 PM   #224  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

I'm usually a Saturday weigher. Trying to get away from weighing daily. It was affecting me way too much. Forgot. Planned to weigh this morning and forgot again. Tomorrow. I think I maintained.

Everyone--Congrats on all of the losses and the progress!
Old 07-07-2008, 03:15 PM   #225  

Girls, We've Gotta Work! Labor Day Challenge

: 5lb Challenge #16:

July 2008 Bootcamp Challenge

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-08-2008 at 09:44 AM.
Closed Thread