Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 09:45 PM   #136  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

McKenziesmomma~ Thanks for the encouragement! It really helps when I'm sitting here thinking "Am I going to want to eat later?" I only have 1 1/2 points left for the day and if I don't need to use it, I won't. And nice to hear I'm not the only one with my skinny picture on the fridge It's a pre-husband picture and I would give anything to be that size again, which is why I'm here.

Today went pretty well, managed to eat just want I had planned out with my points. Found out that 2 of the kids from my child care won't be returning so I have to run an ad to look for replacements for their spots. A little stressful but I'm not going to let that lead me to the pantry. As for workout videos I've always liked the Cindy Crawford one she did after she had her baby. I like the way it works you up to the 40 minute workout.

Until next time I feel to need to post instead of eating...
Old 07-01-2008, 10:10 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 201/166.8/140

Height: 5'3

Hello Ladies...just joined the site today but am excited to get going!!! I would love to be 20 pounds down by Labor Day!! So count me in.

SW 172.4
GW 152.4

Wow that seems like a lot I need to get moving!! Good luck to everyone!

Jessica
Old 07-01-2008, 11:17 PM   #138  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

StNessa79 - I'm glad I could help...I may need some encouragement tomorrow...TOM came today and I already feel bloated. I didn't let it get me down...I ate what I was supposed to and did all the exercise I was supposed to....I know I'm going to gain weight and that is what is so frustraiting about gaining weight when you are busting your but...even if it is because of TOM...I just have to keep telling myself that it will go away in a few days and maybe if I do well enough alot will go away...LOL

Anyways....yeah...don't use your points just cause you got em'. And as for stress...I think its Eny (and I could be wrong) who has this quote in her signiture "If hungry ain't your problem, then food won't fix it" That is so true!

Good luck finding some more kids...it shouldn't be hard...I know when I went back to work after having my daughter I never thought I would be able find someone cause everyone was booked up....and had waiting lists...I finally got lucky though...you will too
Old 07-02-2008, 08:57 AM   #139  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Good morning girls! I have to say that I LOVE how chatty we are on this site! It's nice to log on in the morning and have posts to respond to!

Jessica - to our group! We're fun! #20 is a little over #2 a week.. you can do it - but you gotta get going NOW

Nessa - good job coming here instead of the pantry! I do that often as well.

I'm happy to report that I've been on plan for 14 days in a row! I think this is starting to click!

Alright girls off to get some work done. Have a GREAT day!
Old 07-02-2008, 09:39 AM   #140  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING! The week is almost over - thank goodness for 4th of July!
Last night I did end up eating again but I was HUNGRY, like tummy rumbling hungry and water wasn't making it go away. So I thought eat a little something now to prevent me from starving and then pigging out later. I don't know why I was so hungry, maybe I need to find some more filling food. More protein maybe?

Mckenziemomma - Don't fret over the few p-pounds. Maybe if you drink lots of water and take in less salt you can maintain for the next few days. You actually burn more calories during that time which is why women usually eat more then. So if you don't eat more maybe you'll even out. And thanks for the encouragement for my child care. I just have to be positive!

Well my tummy rumblings are telling me it's breakfast time! I shall be back later because there's a whole lot of hours between now and when I go to bed, and all of them are potential eatin' hours
Old 07-02-2008, 09:58 AM   #141  

Thanks for the encouragement. I can definately deal with the scale this week. I don't think that is going to be my problem. My main problem is I'm soooo tired...I feel lethargic! I'm afraid it will affect my exercise....maybe once I take a shower I will feel better...and if not some Tae-Bo will be sure to wake me up ! I've never made it through TOM before on a diet. I think if I can get through this just once I will be okay. It all starts with the cravings...its as bad as being pregnant...LOL...I went to the bank this morning and on the way home I wanted...a cheeseburger and onion rings from sonic...some tater tots from dairy queen and a big pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni from pizza hut.....I had to put blinders on to get home....J/J...Lol.....but I made it here and for breakfast I had a Jimmy Dean Delights sandwich (sausage, egg, and cheese cressoint) for only 300 calories and a diet coke....so it at least made me feel like I got to eat out!!

If I can just get throught the first 3 days...it slows down after that (cravings, tiredness, cramps) and isn't so bad

But thanks for the support....this forum and the people in it have already helped me more than you guys know!!

Old 07-02-2008, 12:00 PM   #142  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
Thanks for the encouragement. I can definately deal with the scale this week. I don't think that is going to be my problem. My main problem is I'm soooo tired...I feel lethargic! I'm afraid it will affect my exercise....maybe once I take a shower I will feel better...and if not some Tae-Bo will be sure to wake me up ! I've never made it through TOM before on a diet. I think if I can get through this just once I will be okay. It all starts with the cravings...its as bad as being pregnant...LOL...I went to the bank this morning and on the way home I wanted...a cheeseburger and onion rings from sonic...some tater tots from dairy queen and a big pizza with extra cheese and extra pepperoni from pizza hut.....I had to put blinders on to get home....J/J...Lol.....but I made it here and for breakfast I had a Jimmy Dean Delights sandwich (sausage, egg, and cheese cressoint) for only 300 calories and a diet coke....so it at least made me feel like I got to eat out!!

If I can just get throught the first 3 days...it slows down after that (cravings, tiredness, cramps) and isn't so bad

But thanks for the support....this forum and the people in it have already helped me more than you guys know!!

You said a lot of nice things and I am proud of you for not giving into all those cravings. The more you fight your cravings the stronger and more confidence you will get. Just remember cravings do not control you!!! I hope by the time this mail reaches you it will arrive at a time when you have had more success. Keep going.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:23 PM   #143  
Babygal

Evy girl: I am feeling bummed out today and afraid to eat because I might go overboard. I desire to go walking and think I will do that this evening. I don't know if I have lost any more weight but my clothes are starting to fit better and better. Yesterday I had to wear a suit and I must say I looked good.

JESSICA: Here is some to get you going. So happy you are here and I hope you find that we can give you the support that you need.

Nessa: Things are going to work out for you. stress Just be cool and come to your instead of going to Not only will you get more children for the daycare but you will also lose now go and work it out

Tamara: What R U doing? R U on schedule with your plan?

Lumifan4ever: Hope all is going as planned.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:24 PM   #144  
Babygal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollybear View Post
Good morning everyone!
Having a pretty good morning so far! Just had some Kashi Go Lean for the first time. It is ok.....but it defiantly needed the banana that I added. So now I am cleaning for a bit them making lunch and supper, then its off to work! Wish me luck with not having any ice cream or candy at work!

well it is back to the laundry!!!

Have a great day everyone and HAPPY CANADA DAY to all Canadians!!
Please tell me how you did at work yesterday
Old 07-02-2008, 12:32 PM   #145  

Babygal - your message did come in time when I had more success...I just finished my 45 min. of cardio today!!

I go walking in the afternoons too....its the best time I think...I'm too sluggish early in the morning so I don't tend to get as much out of my walk

You said you were afraid to eat cause you were afraid you would go overboard....you better eat something....don't wait till your so hungry you binge on everything in sight...I have had to learn that the hard way.

Thanks for your positive comments!!!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-02-2008 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 12:33 PM   #146  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Isn't it AWESOME to have eachother? I love the support here - and you girls are PERFECT! I know that we can all succeed with our goals for this challenge if we stick together and WORK!

There's 8 weeks and 5 days left of the challenge... Do you have a plan to hit your goal for Labor day? Are you On plan? What do you need to change to get there? WE CAN DO IT!
Old 07-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #147  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
Isn't it AWESOME to have eachother? I love the support here - and you girls are PERFECT! I know that we can all succeed with our goals for this challenge if we stick together and WORK!

There's 8 weeks and 5 days left of the challenge... Do you have a plan to hit your goal for Labor day? Are you On plan? What do you need to change to get there? WE CAN DO IT!

So far I'm on plan....

1500 cals a day, 45 min cardio 5x a week, 2 miles a day 5x a week min., 30 min strength training 3x a week....needed to lose 20lbs for the challenge and I'm down 3lbs....was down 4lbs but having a slight gain from TOM....waiting for post TOM whoosh..here in a few days...LOL....All good here
Old 07-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #148  
Babygal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post

Your so gentle with me Eny
I am increasing my water intake and walking. I need to go grocery shopping and plan healthy meals. I also need to increase my fiber and protein.
And take my own advice
Old 07-02-2008, 04:23 PM   #149  

S/C/G: 201/166.8/140

Thank you guys for all the warm welcomes!! I woke up this morning not wanting to do a thing and got all mad at my scale but decided to push through all that and managed to do 2 miles on the treadmill and the biggest loser workout and an arm workout. So now I'm pooped! I have also increased my water today and have felt pretty full all day because of it. I have been in a rut and can't get the scale to move again so if it doesn't start moving again I may never reach my goal!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-02-2008, 06:11 PM   #150  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Hi everyone,
Isn't funny how we're just hanging together online and yet some of our cycles are together? TOM is kicking my a** right now. Hello you have been in my life since I was 10, I will be 36 this month, 26 years TOM--please give me a break.

How will I get to goal--I need to exercise and make healthy choices. I plan to do my 10K training program 3x/wk and weight training 2x/wk. If I'm in the mood I may exercise in the am & pm. That would definitely help. Also up the water. And one more thing, use my HRM to let me know if I need to ramp it up a bit.
Closed Thread