Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 04:21 AM   #196  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hmm... just realized I spelled potatoes wrong twice. And made a typo, I meants ALWAYS instead of WAYS
Old 07-06-2008, 06:37 AM   #197  

Wow! Just want to say congrats to all of you for eating well and working out! I didn't do much exercise today and feel bad about it. So, tomorrow, Leslie and I are going to have a little walk and then some pilates.
Old 07-06-2008, 11:47 AM   #198  

This morning, I weighed in, and I hit 15 lbs!!! woooo!
I'm pretty shocked. In some ways I see the change,
in others, it doesn't seem like I lost nearly that much.
I'm also surprised at how fast the 150s are going.
I was stuck at 165 for what felt like forever, then I get over that hump,
and now I'm nearing the 140s. I'm just scared of gaining it all back.
Old 07-06-2008, 01:15 PM   #199  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

I lost two lbs last week! I'm still very much on track for the goal!

I'm also going back to work next week but at a different place. I'll be using the trolleys and the bus to get around but I've decided instead of getting right on the trolley when I'm done at work, I'll walk to where the trolleys converge before going underground (here, we have subway-surface trolleys that connect the center of the city to the SW part of the city. They are underground in the center of the city and go aboveground and separate to diff. destinations in the SW part of the city). I should get 2-3 miles/30 minutes of walking just by doing that which will compensate for missing my normal 80 minute workouts I do 3-4x a week.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #200  
Isla's mommy

Kate! 15 lbs is awesome!
Sounds like you have a plan Sexybrokechick

Good afternoon everyone! Can I just say that I am loving this 3 day weekend! So far today I've had my usual breakfast of a banana, cereal, and soymilk. I had gone shopping yesterday so I have lots of good food choices in the house for this week. I'm hoping for a 2 pound weight loss. I'm really going to watch my points, workout everyday, and drink lots of water. I haven't stepped back on the scale since I weighed myself on Friday and I don't think I was horrible this weekend so I hope I haven't gained any of those 4 1/2 lbs back. I can't wait until I announce a 15 lbs loss like Kate!
Old 07-06-2008, 04:44 PM   #201  
Isla's mommy

I just had to post one more time so I can put my little tracker on here.
Old 07-06-2008, 04:45 PM   #202  
Isla's mommy

Finally! I've been wanting one of these things for a long time! Maybe if I see the loss it will help me keep up with it!

Old 07-06-2008, 04:46 PM   #203  
Isla's mommy

Oh You've Got To Be Kidding Me!
Old 07-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #204  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by StNessa79 View Post
Oh You've Got To Be Kidding Me!
Are you putting it in your signature or copy and paste?
Old 07-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #205  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Great job to all the losers! I'm hoping to be in the #180's tomorrow - but anything down will make me a happy girl! Send some : vibes my way!!!

I'm not doing anything today - yesterday completely wore me out! I'm going to do some and pilates tonight before I go to bed... it's a Sunday thing I made it through day 17 on plan yesterday - but today I'm struggling a bit. I'm just REALLY hungry today! *ugh* I need to eat smarter today and fill up on veggies rather then the other stuff. Tomorrow it's back to work.. and I'm dreading it!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #206  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

today's been a mixed day, really...

weighed in today and I'm down 3lbs from last week - yay!! (back to my starting weight, lol) anyway...what i've been meaning to ask - what day are we supposed to WI? if it's mon, I'll take an extra day ;-)

went out for brunch with my parents... we wound up at cracker barrel - after an hour drive and a 20 minute wait... i was starving and we all know how well that works... ate like a pig, but it was good and i'm since back on plan. we left there and went over to a mall where i had my nsv #1 of today - i went in three stores that i would have never walked into before i lost weight! i also bought a pair of jeans on the sale rack in one store - in the size below the one i currently wear. I figured they'd be good motivation for this callenge...

when i got home, nsv #2 happened - I tried on the jeans to see how far away i was from being able to wear them... i figured they'd get to my hips and stop... or i'd be able to pull them up but not close them....however, they went all the way up AND they zipped!! granted, i'm not going to be wearing them in public this week or next... but they're not to far from it!
Old 07-06-2008, 10:46 PM   #207  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Whoohoo I am down 2lbs

Hi Shri I miss you

Dancingirl: good job

Nessa: I hope you get your tracker up soon. It is nice to see the pounds drop

Evy: Take care of you! Hope to see you in the 180's you can do this

Broke$Sexy: Congrad on your reduction. Sounds like you have a good plan to get that excerise in

MommaKenzie: I had a reallllll good weekend, ya do know what I mean
Old 07-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #208  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygal View Post
Whoohoo I am down 2lbs

MommaKenzie: I had a reallllll good weekend, ya do know what I mean

HA HA HA...did you and your BF have some good make up sessions???? LOL

Hey...its good exercise!!! Killin' two birds with one stone! Smart girl!

This week has just been the best! I look forward to posting some awesome numbers tomorrow toward my goals! My exercise and food have been on track all week!! I think that when I weigh tomorrow...I will have lost at least 5 lbs this week....I weighted in at 255 this Monday....so I think I will weigh in at least 250 tomorrow.... we'll see!

Wish me :luck:

see you gals in the A.M.

Old 07-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #209  
Isla's mommy

It's great to hear some positive stuff to close out my weekend. I have to try and get to bed early tonight. Having my neighbor's little girl come by tomorrow morning at 5:30 am.

Today I stayed with my points until dinner when I ate pizza that took me 3 pts. over. So I made sure I worked out enough to get those 3 pts. back. I did 10 minutes of pilates ads (which ) then 18 minutes of 1 mile walk, and then 10 minutes of a thigh workout.

Congrats to everyone who has lost weight this week! Hope I do as well!
Good Night! Catch you in the morning... at 5:30 AM!
Old 07-07-2008, 02:55 AM   #210  
Starting Again ... Again

Height: 5' 4.5" or so

Y'all are doing so great!!! Keep it up!

I, for one, am glad that the long weekend is finally over. Being off work for anything more than my normal 2 nights really throws me for a loop sometimes. So far it's a pretty laidback night at work tonight, but within the next 15 minutes my paperwork is finally going to start piling up and that should keep me occupied for a while.

I'm not dreading weighing in tomorrow which is a real nice feeling! I don't think I've lost a ton by any means, but I know that I've been real good this week staying on plan so I at least plan on losing something.

Well, the bar finally closed here at the hotel so now I get to do THAT pile of paperwork before I get to start my big pile for the night! Crazy people staying in the bar til 2am on a Sunday night ....
Closed Thread