Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2002, 07:51 AM   #241  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

OMG! Tit talk so early in the morning! I'm a 42 long myself!
I'm really looking forward to my mammo on Nov 9 - NOT!

My Mum was a 32A all her life. My sister is a 36C but I got Grandma's Irish boobs - and hips for that matter. 'Tain't fair!

Dent, you gotta be kidding about 2 plates! I am sort of an extra large pizza when squished. I often think that, if there were a lump in there, it's be squished into oblivion.

Enough already - I have to get started on my day.
Old 10-08-2002, 09:48 AM   #242  

Thanks for the laughs this morning after a small spat with my beloved sister

Gravity is often unkind to the well endowed.

They say that losing gobs of weight will only drag them further, so after the gobs are gone, (please!) I am seriously thinking of having a lift.

I wish I knew someone who has had the operation - to ask if it's worth the pain, trouble, expense, etc. and yes, a tummy tuck too.

That might be a good reward for all the hard work. Hmm, better start saving my pennies!

Have a good day all...........Tg
Old 10-08-2002, 04:10 PM   #243  
the kid's counting on me!

Hi again...Terrigrrl, I've spoken with six women who had breast reductions. They all said it was well worth it and that they are very happy with their new boobies. I do have one friend who had a tummy tuck...she was very overweight, needed some abdominal surgery and they had to do a tuck so she would heal properly. I think she was happy with the result but she lost her belly button...edited out on the cutting room floor so to speak.

Ellis, my Mom was about a 32C, of my sisters, they are all large B or small C...but, none of them are overweight...two are average weight and one is a skinny thing. The weird thing with me was that at the end of seventh grade when I was thirteen I had nothing! Then that summer I suddenly had Bs and then before long Cs. Boing! I have to admit I've often regreted those prayers begging the heavens for puberty to hit...some boobs...some curves ...my prayers were answered alright.

Den...really, two plates? I just made it on to one. The tech tried to get every last bit on there. Didn't hurt really...they're quite smooshable.

talk to you later girls.
Love, Soozie
Old 10-08-2002, 05:08 PM   #244  

Height: 5'-2"

Ummm, she LOST her bellybutton? Okay Soozie, that's way too graphic for me. If I saw someone without a bellybutton I would puke!
Old 10-08-2002, 05:15 PM   #245  
Come on Spring!

They lost her bellybotton? I am truly shocked! Where the heck does she keep the salt when eating radishes in bed?
This reminds me of a joke which I will try to recall and post under Scotch and humour.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:44 PM   #246  
Losing Lbs/Finding Me

S/C/G: 270/235/160

Height: 5'4"

Oh my god Ruth, the salt when eating radishes, that kills me. Way too funny! I totally understand.

Virginia
Old 10-08-2002, 09:19 PM   #247  

Ok, ummm...is this a Canadian joke? never heard of using my bellybutton as a holding place

I am surprised she wouldn't insist on them making her one before she left?? a bellybutton should be somewhat simple to fashion.......I mean they make all kinds of fake appendages, surely a navel wouldn't be too hard (??)

Now I gotta go research how much these operations cost.

good night all - terri
Old 10-09-2002, 06:32 AM   #248  
Come on Spring!

It's a Canadian thing, Terri. We also use our bellybuttons to hold small amounts of maple syrup for .....never mind!
Old 10-09-2002, 08:02 AM   #249  

I was astonished the first time I saw my future husband's entire family sprinkle a mound of salt on the table in front of each of them. Then then proceeded to dip their celery sticks in it. French Canadians. They're so quaint.

Terri, did you get over the spat with your sister? hugs.
Old 10-09-2002, 08:53 AM   #250  

Oh Ellis - thanks for asking - yes, we worked through it. Poor thing is going through a bitter divorce right now and her life has turned upside down and so our signals got crossed regarding an upcoming family reunion this weekend - but we are all warm and fuzzy again. She is 9 years younger than me - so I suppose that I sometimes act more like her mom than her sister. I just worry about her.

mmm Ruth - sounds like a story there somewhere

Ellis - dipping instead of sprinkling? well, viva la difference

My husband's family is from the deep South of the U.S. -

My in-laws will coat and deep fry just about anything - dill pickles, cheesecake, etc...etc.... but the fried chicken is good ( as I recall!)

terri
Old 10-09-2002, 10:29 AM   #251  

Phew! I'm so glad everything is okay, Terri. I know exactly how you feel. My sister and I are SO close, but occasionally we'll have a terrible blowup, and it's so upsetting.

mmmmm... fried chicken. Mom used to make that once a week when we were kids. She used to serve it in a basket with french fries and fried corn fritters.
Old 10-09-2002, 11:54 AM   #252  
Come on Spring!

Gee, Ellis - could that have been because there were red wine stains on the tablecloth?
Old 10-09-2002, 12:27 PM   #253  

Hi Ladies,
I wanted to stop by and introduce my self and see if you had room for another. I've been lurking around this site for a long time and you all have definitly caught my attention (actually Ellis has been after me to post).

Lets see what can i tell you about me hmmmm..... I'm almost 29, married for 7 1/2 years and the mother of a wonderful (& sometimes rotin ) 3 year old little girl. I am a drafter/desighner by trade but i do a lot of different things for the company i work for. I do anything from blueprints to sample and test concrete to nuclear density testing of asphalt. So you could say i have the best of both worlds, I get to be in the office in bad weather doing what i love and outside in good weather getting lots of physical activity. I officially joined Weight Watchers yesterday, I've done the winning points program before on my own and lost 43 pounds and then some things happened and i've put most of that weight back on. I'm determined this time to get the weight off and keep it off.

I also suffer from bouts of depression and a few other health problems so if i'm not around for a while that's probably why. Well that's enough boring info about me for now.
MrsM95
Old 10-09-2002, 12:36 PM   #254  

Hi ladies

Just catching up with the posts from the last few days! Just about got my head around the 'boob' thing but the belly button talk totally lost me!! I will try and think of something to add
Mauvaisaroux hi and thanks for the welcome.
Terri- I'm glad you sorted things out with your sister. Sounds like she's going through a hard time and will need her big sister around.
Hope you are all keeping well,
Off to think about boobs and bellybuttons now...
Jinxii
Old 10-09-2002, 12:44 PM   #255  

Hello and welcome Mrs M95

It was nice to read about you; not at all boring. Good to have you here with renewed determination. We can do it this time
Look forward to chatting to you,
Jinxii
Closed Thread