Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 11:38 PM   #181  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

SQUEAK!!!!!- DITTO!!!!! And I bet your boy will be thrilled that you want to spend the day with HIM, regardless of what he is saying now.

ENJOY!!!
Old 10-01-2002, 12:21 AM   #182  
the kid's counting on me!

Squeakette, If Ellis, Den, Mauvais and the New York Times says it then I says, no way to whatsherface...twos company, threes a crowd...well, no offense to any of you that prefer the number three,, uh,...don't want to be politically incorrect, just responding to Squeaks statement about one as opposed to two partners and assuming she prefers...well, you know what I mean and Squeak, being a good friend means taking care of yourself too and not always self sacrificing...you don't really want her there and might be annoyed or resentful if she is there so you'll be being a better friend to her if you tell her to stay the **** at home. oops, did I say a bad word, sorry Mauvais.

Went to the gym today. Again.

Talk to you girlies tomorrow.
Love, Soozie
Old 10-01-2002, 07:38 AM   #183  
a work in progress...

Good work, soozie-girl! Keep it up!
Squeak, I have one question...does the boy want the 'friend' there? Or is he just being nice, thinking you want her there?

Anyway...don't feel guilty... Three's a crowd!
Old 10-01-2002, 07:44 AM   #184  
Soon to be Sex Symbol!

Good morning ladies,

Squeak....I agree with the other ladies. Don't invite her to come along. Next time when you go back there, then meet up with her, but this time just go and see your boy.

Today I have to go and pick up my car from the garage. I dropped in off yesterday morning for a tune-up, to fix my defrost and to see what was making the clunking sound from the front of my car when I went over bumps and turned the steering wheel left. At 1:30 p.m. yesterday my husband called to see if the car was done yet and they said they were waiting for a part. I called at 3:30 and it still wasn't done yet, so I said I'll be around in the morning to pick it up because I'm on my way to work. Now, they've had my car all day yesterday and I'm worried that when I go today they are going to hand me a bill for $1000! Mind you I have that money, but I had saved it up from my tips and I wanted to use it for xmas presents! I might have to start all over again saving the money!
Oh, and today is laundry day too. I don't have a washer and dryer here so I have to go to the laundry mat and do it. I don't want to by a washer and dryer until we buy our house which we are hoping to do by next spring. Plus, we have to put the washer and dryer in the basement here and to get to the basement we have to go outside! And that can be a bugger in the middle of winter!
I don't have to work today! Yippee! But of course, I have a million things to do. Mostly pertaining to housework! Hubby has to work tonight so I will have most of the evening to myself! I'll have to hit the hay early tonight though cause I've got to get up at 5:30 a.m. to get ready for my p/t job that I have to be at by 7.
Anyways, I've babbled on long enough.
Hope you ladies have a great day and I'll check back in later.
The weather man says we are supposed to be getting a very warm and sunny day today!

Take care
Kelly
Old 10-01-2002, 08:00 AM   #185  

Thanks Katrina about the night shifts, I am sure that it is the shifts that make it harder to move the weight cos your day lenths vary so much over the course of the week.

Today I am back on late shift, i finnish at midnight, come home eat and then go to bed, next week I am back on nights so eat earlier in the evening than normal then try not to eat again untill I get up the following day---- nightmare cos then you have your days off and all routines go outa the window.

Hi to everyone else hope you all had a good weekend, catch you all towards the end of the week
Old 10-01-2002, 11:11 AM   #186  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Oh my that was a unanimous decision. Thank you for the support. I emailed the boy and I would like to see what he says. And I don't think he was expecting that reaction either. I wouldn't mind having dinner with her one night, but I know that can't be. It would be all or nothing. She is too far away. But I could be lucky, and she could have a boyfriend so I will be completely forgotten anyway.
Old 10-01-2002, 02:46 PM   #187  

Squeak - good for you

but I do have a question - maybe I am confused....are you saying that if she has a BF, she wouldn't want to spend time with you - but on the other hand - she would expect you to spend time with her even though you are wanting to spend your time with your boy?

If that's the case....it doesn't seem fair to me

I'm looking forward to hearing the trip report

hugs, terrigrrrl
Old 10-01-2002, 04:55 PM   #188  

HAPPY OCTOBER!!!!

Soozie-GOOD FOR YOU for getting to the gym so much!!!! You are doing GREAT!!! XX

Terri-That is EXACTLY what she means!! Pretty nasty, huh? She is not a very good friend, which is all the MORE reason why I think she should just skip seeing her!!!

Tooty-Hope the schedule doesn't mess you up too much!!

Ellis-A big wet smooch to you too, for all the exercising you have been doing!!!!!

OI812-Don't they have to give you an estimate before they start all that work? Maybe you'll luck out!! Last time I thought it was going to be something big it was only $60!! Then again, the time before I went for an oil change and wound up spending $500!!!!!

"HI!" to everyone else!!!!!
Old 10-01-2002, 04:58 PM   #189  
Cute & Fluffy

Yeah Terri, you got it right. Pretty sucky huh? She is friends with both of us, so I think she figures it is fine. But she used to do a lot of underhanded things because all 3 of us are friends. She would tell the boy "gee I think squeak should come here for new years" (which was 5 hrs away and I had to work new years eve and on the 2nd). I had already told her no. She thought telling him to ask me, would mean I would change my mind and say yes. She would do the same thing with me to get him to do what she wanted. She finally figured out that it wasn't a good idea. We would talk, she would then get yelled at by me. One thing that stuck with me was once I told her that even if I did tell him what she wanted, it would not mean he would automatically do it. She replied "You have a lot more influence over him then you think you do". It was only then (after a year and a half of this) that I figured out that she may be jealous. (I am a little slow sometimes, plus the idea that anyone would be jealous of ME seemed odd)

Which is part of why I am probably not telling her I am there until the Saturday night I am there or before I leave the next morning. I heard back from the boy. He knows I wasn't sure about it, which is why he is letting me decide. He knew before I even had to tell him. He's such a smart boy

No more rambling about bad things. From now on I will only bore you all with the planning details.

PS - Kelly - babble all ya want

Last edited by squeaker; 10-01-2002 at 05:04 PM.
Old 10-01-2002, 05:02 PM   #190  
Cute & Fluffy

Ok so when I started writting the post Den hadn't posted yet. So all I can say is great minds think alike

Den says: Pretty nasty, huh?

I say: Pretty sucky huh?
Old 10-01-2002, 05:10 PM   #191  

Height: 5'-2"

Yeah, that Den has a great mind when she drags it out of the gutter.

Squeak, what a sweet and sympathetic boy you have.

Thank you for the smooch, Den. If you could see how much I'm eating, you'd wonder why I bother exercising. I think I'm just breaking even.
Old 10-01-2002, 05:11 PM   #192  

HI SQUEAK!!!

I was GOING to say something else, but last time I did Mauvais yelled at me!!!
Old 10-01-2002, 05:12 PM   #193  

ELLIS!!! It is a great mind BECAUSE it is in the gutter!!!!
Old 10-01-2002, 05:18 PM   #194  

Height: 5'-2"

oh yeah...
Old 10-01-2002, 05:50 PM   #195  

Ellis-breaking even is a LOT better than gaining, and meanwhile you are building muscle!!!!
Closed Thread