Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 08:12 PM   #256  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

My DF and I went to a local museum & saw an exhibit about Grace Kelly. Brought back a lot of memories about clothes. I liked the clothes back then MUCH more than the clothes that are popular today.

Have a GREAT day!

Lynn
Old 01-24-2014, 12:41 AM   #257  

Hi everyone. I had a nice day puttering around on my own time It was fun to make a new recipe.The weather is still warm and raining. our yard is ice with puddles on top. Hope your day was a good one too rosey

breakfast
coffee
oatmeal

lunch-dinner
hamb,cabbage bun

snack
coffee mocha smoothie
corn chips and salsa
Old 01-24-2014, 12:49 AM   #258  

Height: 5'3"

went to the gym this morning just 28 min of cardio though..walking and biking. Finally go the password I needed so I was able to get one of the forms I needed for our taxes and worked on them a bit. Also decided on a doctor (I think) and requested an appt online. They'll probably call tomorrow.

I did ok today with my eating except we went to panda express tonight, still did well but then I thought I had enough calories/carbs left for a mocha and went a little over on both. I think I'm at the point where I have to lower my calories to keep losing too. I don't expect today to hurt too much, but i'm going to have to watch it from now on. I knew that would happen soon. Also I've had one very good bs but otherwise have been high all day. Gotta do better or this new doc is gonna want to put me on an injectable med.

My stats for today:
cals 1474 (net)
fat 68 H
chol 63
sodium 2038
carbs 221 H
fiber 25
calcium 98%

Last edited by maryea; 01-24-2014 at 12:50 AM.
Old 01-24-2014, 09:04 AM   #259  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

We're headed out with Charlie to do a little cross country skiing before the weather dips to way below zero again. Rosey...will try your recipe, looks very good. Cajun...brrrr, I don't think I'd like camp with cold weather like that. Just thinking of going out in the middle of the night to the outhouse. Mary...good fiber yesterday for you.Lynn...I loved the Grace Kelly era of clothes too. Miss Molly...one day at a time, you'll get there. Two Karen's...I don't even want to think about naked below the waist ladies. That said I'm outta 'ere.
Old 01-24-2014, 02:09 PM   #260  

Height: 5'7"

So many faces here I can't remember who asked but my bday is sat the 25th.
I went back to the dr for my cough and went for an xray. Still waiting for results on it. Dr gave me a steriod shot to help with things and I can tell it's helping already. I always fight sinus stuff and she decided to change up my allergy med and nasal spray. Hoping this helps get me over this mess. I have been on meds since jan 2nd.
Hubby has ordered me a cake for my bday and I plan to enjoy a few slices over the weekend and them hit it hard. Right now the antibotic is hurting my stomach and I am not really hungry.
Oh good news is scales were down 5 lbs
Old 01-24-2014, 02:25 PM   #261  

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone! It's another beautiful winter day here. Love it when the sun shines! Just got home from the gym. My weight is stable. Hope to eat better today. Started out with cereal and 10 raisins. At gym I just did my cardio...a mile on the track (walking and jogging), and bike 11 min at 10. Couldn't get to the arm bike. Dh couldn't get to a bike so he just worked on the weight machines after walking his mile.

Still haven't heard from the doctor's office. We drove around one clinic not far from where we live but turned out it was all chiropractors! Will keep looking in case this one doesn't work out. It's kinda far away anyway.

Gramie - Wow 5# is a very good! Congrats! Enjoy the cake, it's your birthday. Hope you are feeling better by tomorrow, so you can enjoy the day.

Bobbi - Id like to try cross country skiing...sounds like something I'd like. Not sure though if I am strong enough now. Neither of us cares for snow and cold weather but I've still always wanted to try it
Old 01-24-2014, 03:15 PM   #262  

S/C/G: 166/166/145

Height: 5'7"

Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday. I am 53, went through menopause last year and it has knocked me for a loop. Where is this darn weight gain coming from? I'm eating less and weighing more. Frustrating. I enjoy everyone's comments and am so impressed by your progress! Keep it up, ladies!
Old 01-24-2014, 03:25 PM   #263  

Hi Everyone,

Visit to chiropractor, got tires checked at dealer's, did the gym, came home & worked on class.

Tomorrow is weigh-in day. I promised my counselor that if I did NOT lose wt this week, I would eat their food next week (I usually eat my own & just get their desserts). I am afraid JC food is in my future!

Lynn
Old 01-24-2014, 06:29 PM   #264  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Howdy all...all is quiet here. New chair is in place and very comfy....Shape seems so much smaller than last chair. Less bulk....Nice. Staying on level one for awhile yet. Today being day 24. The scale continues to slowly drift down. Without any exercise it is so much harder. Walking is even hard. I plan every move and do everything in stages. No word from scheduler and office is closed Mondays. Bah!

I am eating 800 to 900 cals a day: breakfast was egg white omelet with some turkey sausage crumbles. Lunch: Rosie's taco pizza. Dinner: spare rib and salad. Snack: popcorn.

Found a new tea bag...Sweet and Spicy...It is red tea with orange zest and cinnamon. Yum, but after a cup I get so sleepy. FF and SF and sinful!

Stay warm everybody...they say it is going be a cold weekend with plenty of that white stuff.

Bobbi...It's safe to come back in. I'm decent.
Old 01-24-2014, 06:41 PM   #265  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hey gg's. Just checking in. Woke up this morning to a blanket of snow and ice. I had the day off. Dh and I took off for the camp before dinner. The roads are iced up bad. South louisiana is I'm bad shape. Major highways closed down. There was freezing rain most of the night snd today. The temps never made it above freezing. Here at the camp it is 25. That's cold for us. Dh is hunting and I'm in the recliner next to the wood heater. I'm finally relaxing at the camp. How sweet it is. I'm one pooped momma. Today was youngest sons bday. They didn't have to go in to work due to the roads ( good thing because they were closed on our end) so we has a nice visit this morning from both our sons. I made ds a cake and sent it with him for his bday. :-) when we got to the camp it had snowed here way more than at home. I brought my nikon camera and took off walking behind the camp and took some beautiful pictures. Dh and I jumped on the 4 wheeler and rode in the woods taking pictures. Snow is not something we get often so any time we do it's a treat. I'm sure if we had to dig out like some of you we would not like it. Dh is going rabbit hunting in the morning with his rabbit dogs and both sons are going hunting with him. I think I will be snuggled down in my bed sleeping in. I was up at 3 this morning worrying about sons having to drive over an hour on iced up roads. Worried for nothing. Oh well that's being a mom I guess.
Bobbi we have indoor bathroom. No out house here. We have primitive camping but most of the luxuries of home.
Needing more wood in the stove. Gotta keep my buns warm.lol

Hugs
Cajun
Old 01-24-2014, 11:33 PM   #266  

rosey

breakfast
coffee

lunch
1/2 tuna sand
iced tea
grapes

dinner
pork cutlet
1/2 c greenbean casserole
1/2 c applesauce

snack
micro cake in a mug (strawberry)
squirt of w cream
iced tea
Old 01-25-2014, 09:46 AM   #267  

Hi Everyone,

Happy Saturday! Expecting light snow later on today - NBD - 1-2 inches.

Went to JC this morning & actually lost .4 lb. Technically, I met the challenge to lose weight or eat JC for a week. However, I gave in & got the JC food for this week.

Just hanging out and working on my classes. Will be back this afternoon to do personals.

Lynn
Old 01-25-2014, 11:00 AM   #268  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Good Morning, Goldens!

Gramie (name???) - Happy Birthday!!

Lynn - congrats on the .4 loss. I did .2 and was glad to have it, considering the rollercoaster up and down I've been on all this week! It makes me CRAZY!!

Bobbi - I think I love the idea of MN. Your town... house... everything... sounds idyllic!

Long week, and I'm glad it's Saturday. Acupuncture at 1, lunch with a friend tomorrow, then nothing, nothing, nothing on the agenda! That always makes me very happy. We've had spectacularly beautiful weather this week, but it's supposed to do the dribble thing next week and get cold and icy. I don't mind the temps, but I worry about slipping on the ice. NBD.

Onward and upward! Have a good Saturday! Later, lovelies!
Old 01-25-2014, 11:30 AM   #269  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Happy Birthday Rie!! Have a Great Day!!
Old 01-25-2014, 01:47 PM   #270  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Goid morning gg's. I finally slept in. Woke up at 8. That's very late for me. I haven't done that since September. Sitting by the wood stove. Hubby is rabbit hunting. Everything is trying to thaw. It was 21 this morning and our water pipes are frozen because we forgot to drain water. Don't know what we were thinking. Today the sun is shining so bright. There is another artic blast hitting us Tuesday with more mixed precip. It's supposed to be colder than this one.
Be back later
Hugs
Cajun
Closed Thread