Height: 5'6"

Happy Saturday everyone!

Bobbi, Thank you for your welcome.
Have a nice rest of weekend everyone!!!
Old 10-13-2012, 10:06 PM   #107  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Welcome Angela ~ you'll like it here ~ wonderful group of ladies.

Thank you for the recipe Bobbi.

Val ~ you and Carbie are wonder women ~ all the stuff you guys do

Good day at work ~ one day down ~ two to go. Got out on time tonight. But the evening is flying by fast.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Take care

Last edited by glynne; 10-13-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:27 PM   #108  
Angela

S/C/G: 155/138/126

Happy Sunday all!
and Thank you for your warm welcome Gayle.

had a great run/walk 11 miles this morning.
and had a large egg sandwich to recover....
feeling pretty good this morning.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:38 PM   #109  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Welcome Angela! You will just love all the support you get here... Sometimes we cry, scream, or laugh but we always support each other! Have a great Sunday! Just got back from lunch so need to get something done!!! Be back later..
Old 10-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #110  
Angela

Thank you Karen
good looking (smart looking) dog!!!
Old 10-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #111  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Those are my two pomeranians!! They are both spoiled rotten!! The red is Ginger and the Sable is Sissy!! They both have their own car seats in the car and yes they have a stroller too!!! Told you they were spoiled!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:00 AM   #112  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies,
We made it back yesterday at noon. Went to bass pro to exchange my boots. I was so tired last night I went to bed with no supper and was sleeping for 7. I'm trying to get my body to agree to exercise this morning as I've not been doing lately. So far no luck! Lol I must have slept wrong because I woke up with pain in my neck. I'm sure its from sleeping on my stomach all night that the dr advised me I need to stop. It sure is hard to change bad habits. When I get to feeling better I go right back to the same thing. Just like eating. It's hard to break old habits. Didn't do too well with my eating at the camp. So today I'm back on tract. I've come to the conclusion that if I can maintain thru the hunting season and lose the rest of my weight when it's over I will be glad.

Angela~ welcome!!!! I love this group!!

Rie~ I know how you feel. I picked pecans and my legs are really sure.

Rosey~ thanks for the coke tip. My dh always gets gas smell when working on something in the barn.

Bobbi~ glad you are getting rain. Did you get a good soaking?

Chewy~ yard work is good exercise also. It works muscles that walking don't get.

Gayle~ thanks. We did enjoy our weekend. My crabbyiness did go away.

Freda~ you are right. I have to keep trying. If I don't I will be right back to where I was.

I'm sorry for all I didn't get to. Gotta run.
THANK YOU LADIES FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I COULDNT WAIT TO GET BACK ON HERE THIS MORNING AND CHAT WITH Y'ALL

Hugs
Cajun
Old 10-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #113  
Angela

Thank you Cajunlady165!
I hope you have a great Monday.

ran 8 miles
walked 3.5 miles

another happy day.
hope to eat some food in a day or two (just for the heck of it)
actually I'm counting calories and I need to sort of "planned binge" every few days to trick my body so it doesn't know I'm dieting...
Old 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #114  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Busy today and too tired to do personals.
Cajun...nope. We were suppose to get about 3 inches. We got 1/10 of an inch. big deal
Quote:
Bobbi~ glad you are getting rain. Did you get a good soaking?
I made the butternut squash/apple side dish for our harvest festive yesterday and it was a huge hit. Some asked for recipes
Bruce has two appointments lined up tomorrow for drug insurance. Another busy day.
Dancing with the stars are on tonight. After my favorite dancer
Helio and Chelsie got kicked off and Bristol P. was kept.... I got really mad. She's a very pretty girl and can dance but not that well. We weren't going to watch the show anymore but like I told Bruce, we didn't vote so we better keep our mouths shut.
later gators

Last edited by Bobbolink; 10-15-2012 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:01 PM   #115  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Evening all....Played bridge and came in somewhere???? Had 19 tables which means the snowbirds are flocking back. Is it getting chilly up there? Still hot and humid here with daily showers. Sorry Bobbi but our 5 yrs drought got busted this rainy season. Season is over Nov 1st.

Be home all day tomorrow and be back then to do personals.....found lots of almost empty jars and science program moldy packages in the back of the refrig, but no cash or gold bricks....and a swarm of tiny gnats bodies under the bottom drawers....Now where and how did they get there?

DH is going hog hunting down in South Florida in Dec! Lordy he is driving 4 hours South to hunt what we have tearing up the marsh and swamps right here in town. Told him not to bring the meat home. Last time it tasted like cooked rubber bands. Don't even ask price per pound. Blah The last hog hunt was in Georgia and they taped the hunt so they could watch themselves on teevee. There were hugh rattle snakes, this trip there will be Pythons and Boas and all ther other normal nasty snakes, gators and down there crocks, too.....Plus biting bugs and plants. Dash is staying home with me. At least I get a few days home alone....yeeeeeah.

bye k3

Last edited by Karen3; 10-16-2012 at 08:51 AM.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:16 PM   #116  

Hi everyone ive been busy too. b-dayparty for my dd,and took her family out to eat yesterday,yummy chinese and i did pretty well. shes the cake baker in the family but i did make her a chunky applesauce cake with carmel frosting. dh and i have been winterizing. we had snow but it didnt stick YET we are putting ina wood stove and he did all the outside work.hes a welder so did all the pipe and built the stove,just need to install it after he recovers. tomorrow he is having his prostate surg.hes very nervous, and has zero tolerance for any pain. he will be in hosp for 3 days and the 6 weeks recovery time. hoping it goes well for him and that will make it easier for me too. still working on my quilt. my friend that passed away a few months ago daughter stopped by today and she brought me every card i had made or sent to her mom. i cant beleive she saved them all, 40 yr worth, brought tears to our eyes,her's and mine. sure do miss her. hoping everyone is feeling fit as a fiddel. congrats to our success's and welcome newbies. (((hugs))) rosey

Last edited by akrosey49; 10-15-2012 at 09:17 PM.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM   #117  

Height: 5'3"

We are doing ok....had a great meeting with our senior group at church last night and got to meet some really nice people. We belong to a large church so it is only when we get into smaller groups we get to know people. And tomorrow we go to dh's military retirement brunch. One of my FB friends plans to be there too. Busy, busy days..we are walking in the mornings ..it was wet this morning but not really raining and 63 degrees so not bad at all. I love our walks! Been cleaning up my kitchen today...still need to mop the floor...will do that before I go to bed. Also did more laundry today. Its been a good day. I want to keep up each day as we have much to do this week.

I continue to have back spasms...hard to sit for long...they are not as bad as some episodes I've had in the past though..but are uncomfortable. Hopefully they don't last much longer. I take Tylenol or Ibuprofen and a muscle relaxant for them. It helps but not completely nor for long.

I've been doing pretty well with my carb counting but at dinner tonight we were just getting our own thing and I was just snacking...one sorta led to another and another and I had a hard time stopping even though I'm sure I wasn't really hungry...I just love to snack...so I ended up with about 4 carb serv...that's a couple more than I try to get at dinner. And no veggies.
I do much better when I actually cook a meal for the two of us!

Rosey - Glad you are getting so much done to be ready for winter. Hope your dh's surgery goes well and is not too hard on either one of you.

Karen31 - LOL I cleaned out our fridge today too and we also had some science projects in there! Do the gnats fly in when you open the door..they are little, perhaps you don't even see them. Hate the things!

Masterptr - Don't think I've welcomed you...so WELCOME! Glad you've joined our group! 11 miles?!!! Omigosh...I would die!!

Cajun - Glad you're back. Oh I hate waking up with a sore neck!! Hope it goes away soon...my last one lasted a week or so.

Karen31 - Read another of your posts and at first I thought you said the dogs each have their own car! LOL I know you spoil them but still...

Hi Bobbi, Rie, and everyone else I missed!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #118  
Angela

Thank you maryea and rosey
I love this group already!
you all Rock!
Old 10-16-2012, 08:18 AM   #119  

S/C/G: 245/241/140

Height: 5' 3"

Good Morning Goldies,
Catching up here.
Welcome Masterptr, you'll love these gals.

I was in the Twin Cities over the weekend staying with grands while their parents celebrated their anniversaries.

Yesterday I had to stock up on supplies that I usually do every couple of months. Bath tissue and paper towels are so expensive now days but I'm hooked on the paper towels now so I'll keep right on I suspect. I use a lot of them with cleaning the vegetables and also doing the painting etc.
Then I picked up the wood for my shelf that I'm making for my dining room.
Then I went to La Crosse and got a lot of veggies to freeze and some to use now. That's the last time for this year.

So, today I'll start cleaning and freezing and baking and freezing the veggies.
I'll start that early this morning because it's suppose to rain a little this morning anyway so I can't do anything outside.
When it stops raining I'm going to stain the wood, let it dry good then put polyurethane on it. Then I'll assemble it and fasten it to the half wall. I'm going to set my plants in it.
I have been trying to upload pictures onto here and it goes ok until I click on upload, then it says to wait while it's being uploaded, but then when it's finished it said that the attachment failed. It doesn't say WHY it failed. When I first start, it says it's a jpeg. Is that what it's suppose to be?
I'm about to give up on it.

No time for personals. Hope you all have a great day. .....
[/SIZE]

Last edited by A carbie; 10-16-2012 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-16-2012, 08:51 AM   #120  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Hey goldies,
Today was weigh in day. I lost 3 lbs but.........I had gained 1.5 of those last week. I'm now 202.5. Getting close to the 100's. I will shout and do the happy dance when I can move the scale. It's a doctor scale and the weight is set to 200. Next I can move to 150 and go up from there. Yay!!!!!!!!!!! I finally started jogging and floor exercise yesterday. Made me feel good. I'm still trying to get in my dads camo pants that my mom gave me when he passed. They fit but could be looser. I still have until thanksgiving. If I exercise they will get looser. So that's my goal for this month.
Ds called last night. HE'S COMING HOME NOVEMBER 1. I'm so excited. I just want to hug that young man so bad.

Be back later for personals.

Hugs cajun
Closed Thread