Old 04-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #241  

S/C/G: 191/Ticker/140

Height: 5'3" Age 51

Ya'll, I've just been too busy to post today! Going to get a haircut after work, maybe get her to cover up these "platinum blond" roots!! Otherwise, I like my natural color.

Older son called me today and told me his girlfriends' Mom is in town and would like to meet me tomorrow evening. I told him to give her my number. I really don't want to miss house cleaning and my TV shows, but I really need to meet her. We'll see if she calls me tonight. I'd have her over to my house but geesh...my furniture is just nasty. I'm really hoping to get some new soon....very soon.

I'll try to check in later....how many days on our challenge NP??
AnnieDrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:09 PM   #242  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Today I did 20min boxing/cardio followed by 20min abwork; since I did abs yesterday I skipped some exercises. then an additional 40min of steady state cardio

The sun is finally out but my backyard is a swamp. Since I still have to go outside with April in a sling/leash arrangement due to her surgery, I'm happy its stopped raining but I swear she drags me though every puddle.

FL, I thought of you today. I have a new jar of PB in the cabinet with a almost empty one beside it. I decided to rearrange them to get the new behind the old, and found another unopened jar of PB. Ooops!

NP, April will happily slog though puddles or swin in the park's yucky lake, but try to get her into a nice clean bath and we have problems!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:09 PM   #243  
Enjoying la bella vita

S/C/G: 28 pounds to go

Height: 5-4

We're on DAY 34 of our challenge - or as I first typed it DAY #$... either works

In my goal through the first part of this challenge, I was aiming to walk 100 miles in April ... I'm only at 74 miles done, so I won't make it but will keep on adding to it for our challenge I'm struggling with the 100 pushup challenge - even on my knees - i'm repeating a few of the sets that we're to do - i'm on week two and it's like 12, 13, 10, 10, your max - at least 15... and I'm struggling to get in those last two sets. So I'm trying for the third time. But I'm stronger than I was on week one, so I guess that's progress.

Annie - can you tape/dvr your shows at least? I doubt she'd even notice the furniture - especially with your pooch around to entertain her!! But I know what you mean - it's easier to meet folks out!
nationalparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #244  

S/C/G: 170/167/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi,
wow am glad that holiday is over.. Gained back 3lbs err..oh well back on my cleanse and start working out at the holiday inn tommorrow. I am hopping to do 45 min in the gym room then swim for about 30 min. we will see what happens. Still doing my wii fit in the morning..
luckygemini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #245  

Quote:
Originally Posted by nationalparker View Post
Annie - can you tape/dvr your shows at least?
Well, yes....but I'm just such a hermit! I'd rather meet her then watch my shows...I'm not that hardcore.
Old 04-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #246  
ugggg.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieDrews View Post
Ya'll, I've just been too busy to post today! Going to get a haircut after work, maybe get her to cover up these "platinum blond" roots!! Otherwise, I like my natural color.

NP??
haha...I like that...I have been debating on whether just to let it go, but then I always grab a box a do it myself!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 08:07 PM   #247  
ugggg.....

just a fly by...I am soo ready for bed...and its only 8!!
jules1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:44 AM   #248  

S/C/G: 178/ticker/125

Height: 5'3"

Good morning.

Nasty headache yesterday--maybe the change in barometric pressure. Broke down and had some cocoa. Somehow still lost a pound. Feeling better this morning, and looking forward to exercising before work. I hope no headache today--I was so tired last night, I went to bed at 7. Didn't get anything done to speak of.

Girlkitteh is making it hard to type--licking my fingers and rubbing her head against them. Boykitteh is in other room, crying pitifully. Big ol' attention seeker. Just wants his MommaKitteh to come pick him up and luv on him.

I gotta do what I gotta do. Later.
KittehMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:21 AM   #249  

S/C/G: 172/ticker/118

just finishing coffee - going to exercise!

doing ok food wise - but this weekend will be tough - 3 social events... yikes.. all over dinners...
SILLYCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:36 AM   #250  

Yesterday's weather wasn't nearly as bad as the night before. The sun is shining again today, hopefully drying out the puddles, and will shine until Sat when its supposed to rain again.

I have my second luncheon of the week today. This marks the end of my Bible study year. The leaders will have another meeting/luncheon in June, but basically I get the summer off.

Another lady at my chuch and I are starting a Prayer Shawl ministry next month so that should keep me busy.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:27 AM   #251  
Enjoying la bella vita

Day 33 until Memorial Day weekend!! Whoo hoo! I didn't get up and exercise this morning - had pegged Mon, Tues, and Fri to tackle that and plan to hit the sack tonight in time to do that. Kinda happy that the royal wedding will be a good diversion on the treadmill. Last nite i didn't fall asleep until around 2 as we didn't start watching "127 Hours" and it was good - i did miss the ending though when I conked out. We had hard, driving rain and strong winds and stopped the movie for about 30 minutes to check things out - my sliding glass door was shaking and getting me nervous.

Made a new recipe last night - from Cooking Light. http://www.cookinglight.com/food/in-...848/page2.html
Turned out good - I added chicken cooked with olive oil and garlic as well for lean protein, and made a few modifications to it, but overall it was tasty.

Dog training tonight. And hope to get out on the trail. Have a volunteer gig at lunch and then Subway. Oh, and work
Old 04-28-2011, 11:11 AM   #252  

Hey all! Boy my right knee is so sore! Whenever I sit/lay down and go to get up...wow, it takes a while to get it moving. Not sure what is going on. It seems to help to keep it straight when I am sitting down, but that is kind of hard to do sitting at a desk/console. Once I get it moving it's okay, though. So I was able to get my 3 mile DVD done this morning.

Just for the record, I have the leftover cake from Easter packed in a plastic bowl and younger son is supposed to come get it after school to take over to his Dad's. There's only a couple of pieces left, but I need to get it out. I ate TWO pieces last night. Hope I have the resolve to dump it in the trash if he forgets to come get it.

I may be going out to eat this evening. Older son called to see if I wanted to go out with his girlfriend and her mother. She never called me last night so I suppose we don't have any other plans. I really would like to stay home. Plans changed for weekend. Fiance is coming in to stay with me as he wants to go visit his friend; we just found out friend has cancer and has started chemo. I want to get some cleaning done this evening and also make a baked good to take to his friend and his wife. I'm either going to do banana bread or brownies.

Jules-I wish I could make myself go to bed at 8 p.m at least a couple of times a week. I know I'm not getting enough sleep. Hope you are well-rested today.

Kitteh-Hope your headache is better and good for you on the extra sleep, too!

Sillycat-Good luck this weekend on the events. Maybe eat a banana or an apple beforehand so you aren't too hungry??

PP-Glad you didn't get the really bad weather in your area. I heard there were over 150 killed in the South!!

NP-I don't want to be a spoiler, but I know how 127 Hours ends....LOL! Couldn't resisit, sorry.

Hope you all have a healthy day!

Last edited by AnnieDrews; 04-28-2011 at 11:14 AM.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:00 PM   #253  

For those of you who remember Mirj, I wanted to share a link to an entry on her blog. It is an amazing story. I don't know why she left, but I do follow her blog. I told her we missed her and I was sharing this link here.

http://miriyummy.wordpress.com/2011/.../#comment-1407
Old 04-28-2011, 04:07 PM   #254  
Enjoying la bella vita

Annie - thanks for posting this - i'd lost Mirj's blog address and have just started reading it. And it's funny - I have the same conversation with DH about chocolate. I take tiny bites and a mini bar can last me an hour. He pops it in, chews, swallows and is done. I cannot fathom that.
Old 04-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #255  

Annie, thanks for the link to Mirj's blog. Yes, I got goosebumps, too! wonderful story.